Most Hated Creature Type

Which creature type do you HATE the most?

• Angels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beasts

• Clerics

• Demons

• Elves

• Goblins

• Merfolk

• Soldiers

• Wizards

• Zombies

• Total voters

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
How old is this "tribal format." I've heard of it, but I thought it originated after everyone started referring to creature types as "tribes."

R

Reverend Love

WoTC refers to them as Tribes. I know that's why I do it.

Humans, by the way, are a good creature type. In my opinion. Which is correct.
Very nice. :D

E

Ephraim

I refer to them as creature types when I'm talking about the cards singly or in an extremely broad sense. When I'm talking about a deck that focuses on a single creature type (whether it actually obeys the rules of the "tribal" format or not), I refer to it as a tribal deck. Therefore, the collective Goblin decks, Zombie decks, Elf decks, Merfolk decks, Bird decks, Soldier decks, etc... are all "tribal" in their nature.

C

Chaos Turtle

Originally posted by Oversoul
CT, you're a humanist?
Maybe, maybe not. Depends upon whether I've had any ghostly visitations that week. ;)

C

Chaos Turtle

Quit trying to label me dammit!

Sure! Fine! I'm a humanist okay!? Religion is the opiate of the masses and all that! God is dead, etc.

Happy now!?!?!

Hmmm...maybe I'm more of a secular spiritualist. Except I don't believe in spirits. Not really. Well, maybe.

A label for me: I'm a whole-brain free-form philosophically agnostic optimist.

Better?

P.S. - There's no such thing as ghosts.
P.P.S. - Except in Halo, but Banshees are kewler.

C

Chaos Turtle

Yeah, okay. You're using smilies. What's your point? :eek:

I want to change my entry for maost hated creature type.

What type of creature are you, Oversoul?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I am afraid to answer that... :(

But the point of postscripts is with a handwritten or typewritten letter, if you remember something after the signature has already been done, you can't very well go back, so you just tack it onto the end. With an email or post on an internet forum, you can change anything in your entry right up until the point where you send it. And with most forums, this one included, you can edit your own posts even after they've been posted...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but the way Chaos Turtle used them, they're more like an "aside" to the main post; a couple of little off-hand remarks. They work for me. :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
A postscript is not an aside though, even if CT uses them that way. Then again, a lot of other people use them that way too...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's true, but it's fine the way it works. No one said that forums are the pinnacle of proper writing etiquette. And it's basically the same as going back to your post and putting "Edit" to let people know you edited your post...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I should have anticipated you saying that... :rolleyes:

Everyone just pretend he said Merfolk or something...

D

DarthFerret

Back to the topic for a sec. Zombies are evil, yes it was traumatic, and I have nightmares about my buddies despisingly nasty Zombie Deck, that has decimated everyone of my decks except for my Squirrel Nest Deck

BTW: Why weren't Squirrels and Saprolings (Fungus, whatever) mentioned?. I bet lots of people hate them!

R

Reverend Love

I forgot. Also I think I posted this shortly after WoTC's big "Tribe" kick. Tree rats and Tree Slugs didn't make it into the block.