Minesweeper

M

Mundungu

Have you been, or are you still, addicted to Minesweeper like me ???

There is no better game than this one to kill 5 min quickly.

The question is : how well do you do ?

My best times :
intermediate : 37 sec
Expert : 134 sec

On this current computer 41 and 181 respectivly.

What about your best times ???

And as far as free Cell is concerned, my longest streak is 62 and my average over 95 % .. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't played it in a while, mainly because they took it off our work computers. But the fun begins when you go to training class and see if they just deleted the icons and not the files so you can still play. :)

V

Volradon

Minesweeper is the hardest game i ever played. Now, i played all kinds of games and i think i am pretty smart and everyting (3 times math exelerated) but i never got the little stupid game. Maybe i just never tried. Oh, well

N

nodnarb24

Minesweeper is very simple. All you have to do is look at the numbers which tell you how many mines are around it and determine which blocks are mines or not. Once you play it a few times it gets extremely easy.

D

dw51688

I beat expert in exactly 0.01 seconds

I used a code and won instantly. The second I pushed the start new game button, I won. :D I am such a cheater :)

D

Darsh

You didn't beat expert dw, you beat custom.
Anyway I've done that too all you have to do is set the number of mines to 10 and the board as large as it can go and sometimes you will win with .01.

And you are a cheater dw.:)

D

dw51688

actually there is a glitch in the game if you do a specific thing. hehe.

A

Apollo

I love that game. I'm so disappointed that they axed it on our school computers. I don't know what my best times were, cause I didn't write them down and everything in those computers is wiped every day.

C

Chaos Turtle

Actually, it's off my computer right now.

But maybe I'll DL it from MSN and try it again.

This POS isn't good for much else...

I'll report my findings.