Mindmaster Visions: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So you take 2 from the Guard also.

I don't think leaving the Brood in the graveyard is a choice; from my Apprentice text, it's a triggered ability no matter what. So I put the Brood back in your hand and you had to pay a life.

Island

Done

Spidey: 16
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U) Forest x2

Parapet (Creatures I control get +0/+1)

(T) Infantry Veteran (1/2 due to Parapet, T: Target attacking creature gets +1/+1 ueot)
(U) Brood of Cockroaches (1/2 due to Parapet, When ~ is put into my graveyard from play, aeot, I lose 1 life and return ~ to my hand)
(U) Mundungu (1/2 due to Parapet, T: Counter target spell unless its controller pays 1 colorless and 1 life)
(T) Teferi's Honor Guard (2/3 due to Parapet, flanking, UU: ~ phases out)
(T) Python (3/3 due to Parapet)
(T) Tar Pit Warrior (3/5 due to Parapet, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability, sac it)

Graveyard: Coercion, Warthog
RFG:

Mooseman: 9
Hand: 10
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Righteous Aura (W, Pay 2 life: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage.)

(U) Fallen Askari (2/2, Flanking. ~ cannot block.)
(T) River Boa (2/1, Islandwalk G: Regen)

Graveyard: Archangel, Rockslide, Mortal Wound
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
U,U, Island

Wake of Vultures
Then Sun Clasp on it
I pay 1 life and 1 for the counter

Done

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U) Forest x2

(T) Infantry Veteran (1/2 due to Parapet, T: Target attacking creature gets +1/+1 ueot)
(U) Brood of Cockroaches (1/2 due to Parapet, When ~ is put into my graveyard from play, aeot, I lose 1 life and return ~ to my hand)
(U) Mundungu (1/2 due to Parapet, T: Counter target spell unless its controller pays 1 colorless and 1 life)
(T) Tar Pit Warrior (3/5 due to Parapet, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability, sac it)

RFG:

Mooseman: 8
Hand: 8
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Sun Clasp (Enchanted creature gets +1/+3.
W: Return enchanted creature to owner's hand.)
Righteous Aura (W, Pay 2 life: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage.)

(U) River Boa (2/1, Islandwalk G: Regen)
(S) Wake of Vultures (4/4, Flying. 1B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate)~Clasped~

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Honor Guard and Tar Pit Warrior
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Infantry Veteran (1/2 due to Parapet, T: Target attacking creature gets +1/+1 ueot)
(U) Python (3/3 due to Parapet)

RFG:

Mooseman: 8
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(S) Wake of Vultures (4/4, Flying. 1B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate)~Clasped~

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You must mean the Warrior :)

Tap the Veteran to pump the Guard. You take 3.

Done

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U) Forest x2

RFG:

Mooseman: 5
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
U,U
Attack with Vultures
Response?

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U) Forest x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(T) Wake of Vultures (4/4, Flying. 1B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate)~Clasped~

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Brood of Cockroaches
Knight of the Mists
Forest
Done

Spidey: 12
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U) Forest x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(T) Wake of Vultures (4/4, Flying. 1B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate)~Clasped~
(S) Brood of Cockroaches (1/1 If Brood of Cockroaches is put into your graveyard from play, pay 1 life and return Brood of Cockroaches to your hand at end of turn.)
(S) Knight of the Mists (2/2 Flanking When Knight of the Mists comes into play, pay U or bury target Knight.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, wasn't sure if you were "advance paying" for Mundungu.

Which I use in response to the Knight. How are ya gonna pay? :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Guard, Python, and Warrior
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Infantry Veteran (1/2 due to Parapet, T: Target attacking creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

RFG:

In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

(S) Brood of Cockroaches (1/1 If Brood of Cockroaches is put into your graveyard from play, pay 1 life and return Brood of Cockroaches to your hand at end of turn.)
(S) Knight of the Mists (2/2 Flanking When Knight of the Mists comes into play, pay U or bury target Knight.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So your Knight and Brood die.

Plains
Phyrexian Marauder for 5

Done

Hand: 5
In Play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

(S) Phyrexian Marauder (5/6 due to ctrs and Parapet, ~ cannot block, ~ can't attack unless I pay 1 for each +1/+1 ctr on it) * 5 +1/+1 ctrs*

RFG:

Mooseman: 4
Hand: 7
In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TTT) Forest

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
U,U, Island
Elven Cache Pay 4 and 1 life
to get rock slide

Done

Hand: 5
In Play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U,U) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

(T) Mundungu (1/2 due to Parapet, T: Counter target spell unless its controller pays 1 colorless and 1 life)
(S) Phyrexian Marauder (5/6 due to ctrs and Parapet, ~ cannot block, ~ can't attack unless I pay 1 for each +1/+1 ctr on it) * 5 +1/+1 ctrs*

RFG:

Mooseman: 3
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UUT) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(U) Wake of Vultures (4/4, Flying. 1B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate)~Clasped~

Graveyard: Archangel, Mortal Wound, Elven Cache
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Vanishing on your Vultures
Responses?

Hand: 4
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,U,U) Island x3
(U,U) Forest x2

Vanishing (UU: Enchanted creature phases out)

(T) Mundungu (1/2 due to Parapet, T: Counter target spell unless its controller pays 1 colorless and 1 life)

RFG:

Mooseman: 3
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UUT) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(U) Wake of Vultures (4/4, Flying. 1B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate)~Clasped~ *Vanished?*

Graveyard: Archangel, Mortal Wound, Elven Cache
RFG: