Mindmaster Urza's Sage: Modus Pwnens vs Ransac

M

Modus Pwnens

Yes, obviously, but I would still prefer a morphling ;)

No blocks, i'll take 5

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Take your five. Done.

Ransac: 24
Hand: 9
In Play:

(U) Mountain
(T) Plains
(U) Forest
(UUTU) Island
(T) Swamp

(U) Opal Caryatid (2/2, When an opponent plays a creature spell, if Opal Caryatid is an enchantment, Opal Caryatid becomes a 2/2 Soldier creature.)
(U) Goblin Patrol (2/1, echo)
(U) Treetop Rangers (2/2, Treetop Rangers can't be blocked except by creatures with flying.)
(U) Voice of Grace (2/2, flying, protection from black)
(T) Morphling (3/3, U: Untap Morphling. U: Morphling gains flying until end of turn. U: Morphling gains shroud until end of turn. 1: Morphling gets +1/-1 until end of turn. 1: Morphling gets -1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Winding Wurm
RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 11
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T, U) Plains
(T) Forest
(T, U) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

Rune of Protection: White (W: The next time a white source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage.)

(U) Acridian (2/4, echo)
(U) Pendrell Drake (2/3, flying)
(U) Unworthy Dead (1/1, B: regen ~)
(S) Hollow Dogs (3/3, Whenever Hollow Dogs attacks, it gets +2/+0 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Path of Peace
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

As you have lots of stuff untapped: damage on stack/resolve?

M

Modus Pwnens

Sorry, Wednesday is beer and magic with the lads once every two weeks, so I'm usually ubable to check up here.
Anyway, even if you forget blocking with your pro black flier, I seem to having a rather large gap in my kryptonite collection, so I can't beat superman.

You pick the next pack?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not really forgetting to block with my pro-black flyer. I figured you must have some scheme if you were that careless.

Seems inevitable to me, too. Here was my pack.

Pit Trap
Wirecat
Congregate
Lull
Retromancer
Scrap
Unnerve

We'll do Tempest.

Ransac, cpa trash man