Mindmaster Urza's Saga: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I assume because you're all tapped out you don't have any responses.

Both Skirges die, both Despondencies goes back to our hands and you take 3

Done

Spiderman: 17
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(U) Mt

Vile Requiem (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a verse ctr on ~. 1B, Sac ~: Destroy up to X target nonblack creatures, where X is the # of verse ctrs on ~. They can't be regened) *4 verse ctr*
Despondency(Enchanted creature gets -2/-0. When Despondency is put into a graveyard from play, return Despondency to owner's hand.)

(U) Opal Caryatid (2/2, Soldier)
(T) Citanul Hierophants (3/2, Creatures I control have "T: Add G to my mana pool")
(U) Crazed Skirge (2/2, flying, haste)
(U) Blood Vassal (2/2, Sac ~: Add BB to my mana pool)

GY: Arc Lightning, Corrupt, Ravenous Skirge
RFG: Titania's Chosen, Elvish Herder, Goblin Spelunkers

MM: 13
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TTTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Carpet of Flowers (During your main phase, you may add up to X mana of one color to your mana pool, where X is the number of islands target opponent controls.)
Despondency(Enchanted creature gets -2/-0. When Despondency is put into a graveyard from play, return Despondency to owner's hand.)

(T) Viashino Weaponsmith (2/2, Whenever a creature blocks it, Viashino Weaponsmith gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)
(T) Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, tap: Remove from the game up to three target cards in one graveyard.)
(S) Mana Leech (1/1, You may choose not to untap Mana Leech during your untap phase. T: Tap target land. As long as Mana Leech remains tapped, that land does not untap during its controller's untap phase.)

GY: Horseshoe Crab, Hidden Spider, Path of Peace, Witch Engine, Skittering Skirge
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, that's game. I can't fight the Vile Requiem
My hand:
Dromosaur
Cave Tiger
Priest of Titania
Wirecat

On to the next set?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

Man, good thing I didn't blow the Requiem. All I had left was Tolarian Winds, Shower of Sparks, and Fortitude.

Yep, let's go to Urza's Legacy.