Mindmaster Urza's Legacy: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 3.

Plains, Burst of Energy my Denouncer, Use the Denouncer on my Troops, Use the Faeries to ping your Curator, Slow Motion the Heretic, Done.

Spidey: 19
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U,U) Island x3
(T) Forest

(U) Mother of Runes (1/1, T: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot)
(T) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, flying, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Hope and Glory, Phyrexian Denouncer, Expendable Troops
RFG:

Mooseman: 14
Hand: 11
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(TU) Island
(T) Mountain

Phyrexian Reclamation (1B, Pay 2 life: Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)
Planar Collapse (At the beginning of my upkeep, if there are four or more creatures in play, sac ~. If I do, destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated)

(S) Viashino Heretic (1/3, 1R, tap: Destroy target artifact. Viashino Heretic deals to that artifact's controller damage equal to the artifact's total casting cost.) - enchanted with Slow Motion (At the beginning of the upkeep of the enchanted creature's controller, that player sacs this creature unless he pays 2. Whenever ~ is put into a graveyard from play, return ~ to its owners hand)

Graveyard:Yavimaya Granger, Sick and Tired, Angelic Curator
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Answers, within answers, within answers...... ha ha ha ha ha

Untap, upkeep (GR), Plains
Opal Champion
Done

Hand: 8
In Play:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U,U) Island x3
(T) Forest

(U) Mother of Runes (1/1, T: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot)
(T) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, flying, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Hope and Glory, Phyrexian Denouncer, Expendable Troops, Burst of Energy
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(TT) Plains
(T) Forest
(TU) Island
(T) Mountain

Phyrexian Reclamation (1B, Pay 2 life: Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)
Planar Collapse (At the beginning of my upkeep, if there are four or more creatures in play, sac ~. If I do, destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated)
Opal Champion (When one of your opponents successfully casts a creature spell, if Opal Champion is an enchantment, Opal Champion becomes a 3/3 creature with first strike that counts as a Knight.)

(S) Viashino Heretic (1/3, 1R, tap: Destroy target artifact. Viashino Heretic deals to that artifact's controller damage equal to the artifact's total casting cost.) - enchanted with Slow Motion (At the beginning of the upkeep of the enchanted creature's controller, that player sacs this creature unless he pays 2. Whenever ~ is put into a graveyard from play, return ~ to its owners hand)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Forest, Aura Flux, Done.

Hand: 7
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U,U) Island x3
(T,U) Forest x2

Aura Flux (All other enchantments have "At the beginning of your upkeep, sac this enchantment unless you pay 2)

(U) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, flying, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Hope and Glory, Phyrexian Denouncer, Expendable Troops, Burst of Energy
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(TT) Plains
(T) Forest
(TU) Island
(T) Mountain

Opal Champion (When one of your opponents successfully casts a creature spell, if Opal Champion is an enchantment, Opal Champion becomes a 3/3 creature with first strike that counts as a Knight.)

(U) Viashino Heretic (1/3, 1R, tap: Destroy target artifact. Viashino Heretic deals to that artifact's controller damage equal to the artifact's total casting cost.) - enchanted with Slow Motion (At the beginning of the upkeep of the enchanted creature's controller, that player sacs this creature unless he pays 2. Whenever ~ is put into a graveyard from play, return ~ to its owners hand)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If you'd like... Good game! What else did you have in your hand?

I had:

Vigilant Drake
Rancor
Iron Will
Intervene
Bouncing Beebles
Sustainer of the Realm
Ring of Gix

Onto the next?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Cessation