Mindmaster Urza's Legacy: Spidey vs Limited

L

Limited

Pfew! I really couldn't find any card that would prevent you from dying.. but I couldn't believe you were giving it away.

What cards did you have left? (would you have been able to win if I played Cessitation on your wurm and used Unearth to put another blocker into play?)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, I know... I misplayed that totally. Considering your few creatures, I should have had you beat.

I think I still would have won just by overpowering you. My remaining cards were:

Silk Net
Viashino Bey
Tethered Skirge

So even if you Unearthed, I think I could have still outraced you (but it would have been close!)

L

Limited

It would have definitely been close..

If you hadn't attacked all out this turn, I would have used the Defender to kill the Medics and played Cessitation on the Wurm on my own turn. Unearth would have put the Faeries back into play... which would've killed the Lurking Skirge on the next turn..

But you still would have had the Bey .. and the Silk Net would've probably saved one of your creatures.

On the other hand, Tethered Skirge was a dead card..

I doubt I could've held out 5 turns, but we'll never know :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doh! I played Knighthood a while back but forgot to note it on my board... so I could have taken out some creatures if I held some back for blocking (which would have affected your play anyway, probably)...

L

Limited

Well, you can consider your Knighthood Erased :D
(I even had a Plains untapped)