Mindmaster Two-Headed Giant: Rakarth/Spidey vs Mooseman/Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
MM plays Silvergill Douser. That'll be it for us.

Spidey/Rakarth - Life 39

Spidey
Hand 13
In Play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

(T) Leaf Gilder (2/1, T: Add G to my mana pool)
(U) Moonglove Winnower (2/3, Deathtouch)
(U) Plover Knights (3/3, Flying, first strike)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Rakarth
Hand 12
In Play:

(T,T) Plainsx2
(T) Forest
(T) Mountain

(T) Goldmeadow Harrier (1/1, W, T: Tap target creature)
(U) Burrenton Forge-Tender (1/1, Pro-red, Sac ~: Prevent all damage a red source of your choice would deal this turn)
(T) Bog-Strider Ash (2/4, Swampwalk, Whenever a player plays a Goblin spell, may pay G. If so, I gain 2 life)

(Planeswalker) Chandra Nalaar (7 Loyalty)
{
[+1]: ~ deals 1 damage to target player.
[-X]: ~ deals X damage to target creature.
[-8]: ~ deals 10 damage to target player and each creature he or she controls.
}

(T) Springleaf Drum (T, Tap an untapped creature you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool)

Graveyard:
RFG:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mooseman/Ransac - Life 38

Mooseman
Hand 10
In Play:

(T) Island
(TU) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Springleaf Drum (T, Tap an untapped creature you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
(S) Silvergill Douser (1/1, T: Target creature gets -X/-0 until end of turn, where X is the number of Merfolk and/or Faeries you control.)
(U) Skeletal Changling (1/1, Changeling (This card is every creature type at all times.) 1B: Regenerate Skeletal Changeling)
(U) Fire-Belly Changeling (1/1, Changeling (This card is every creature type at all times.) R: Fire-Belly Changeling gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Play this ability no more than twice each turn.)
(S) Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile (2/3, First Strike, T: Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile deals 2 damage to each attacking or blocking creature target player controls.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(TT) Swamp

Liliana Vess (LOYALTY = 6, +1: Target player discards a card. -2: Search your library for a card, then shuffle your library and put that card on top of it. -8: Put all creature cards in all graveyards into play under your control.)

(U) Springleaf Drum (T, Tap an untapped creature you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool)

(T) Mudbutton Torchrunner (1/1, When Mudbutton Torchrunner is put into a graveyard from play, it deals 3 damage to target creature or player.)
(U) Burrenton Forge-Tender (1/1, Protection from red, Sacrifice Burrenton Forge-Tender: Prevent all damage a red source of your choice would deal this turn.)
(U) Kithkin Healer (2/2, T: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Still consulting and haven't heard back from him about this at all... I think with his current schedule, this may be too much for him to keep up with. Do you guys just want to bag this game?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So... Spidey Concedes..... hmmmmmmmm :D
We have some good cards too.... but I have mostly forgotten about this one.....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No need, (but it would make Ransac happy).

I just didn't find the 2HG format for MM to be that fun......

B

BigBlue

After I went to the trouble of opening four packs and typing them in.... sheesh... where's the love? :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We still have love, BB... :)

I think it would have been fine if it was continuous, but obviously with Rakarth's haphazard schedule and even when he is on, I think he forgot about this one too, we might as well drop it.