Done

Spidey: 8
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(T) Tainted Peak (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add R or B to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Mystic Familiar ([2/3, pro-black, flying, Threshold - ~ gets +1/+1 and has pro-black)
(U) Enslaved Dwarf (1/1, R, Sac ~: Target black creature get +1/+0 and gains first strike ueot)
(S) Zombie Trailblazer (2/2, Tap an untapped Zombie I control: Target land becomes a Swamp ueot. Tap an untapped Zombie I control: Target creature gains Swampwalk ueot)

Graveyard: Floating Shield, Deep Analysis, Frantic Purification, Restless Dreams, Obsessive Search, Breakthrough, Flash of Defiance, Organ Grinder
RFG:

Ransac: 7
Hand: 5
In Play:

(U) Tainted Wood (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or B to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(TTU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(TU) Island
(TTT) Plains
(U) Forest

Transcendence (You don't lose the game for having 0 or less life. When you have 20 or more life, you lose the game. Whenever you lose life, you gain 2 life for each 1 life you lost. (Damage dealt to you causes you to lose life.)

(U) Carrion Rats (2/1, Whenever Carrion Rats attacks or blocks, any player may remove a card in his or her graveyard from the game. If a player does, Carrion Rats deals no combat damage this turn.)
(T) Krosan Constrictor (2/2, Swampwalk, T: Target black creature gets -2/-0 until end of turn.
(T) Balshan Collaborator (2/2, flying, B: Balshan Collaborator gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Skywing Aven (2/1, Flying, Discard a card: Return Skywing Aven to its owner's hand.)

Graveyard: Frantic Purification, Liquifiy, Crippling Fatigue
RFG: Crippling Fatigue

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Attack with Aven, Collaborator, and Constrictor. Responses/Blocks?

Spidey: 8
In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(T) Tainted Peak (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add R or B to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Mystic Familiar ([2/3, pro-black, flying, Threshold - ~ gets +1/+1 and has pro-black)
(U) Enslaved Dwarf (1/1, R, Sac ~: Target black creature get +1/+0 and gains first strike ueot)
(S) Zombie Trailblazer (2/2, Tap an untapped Zombie I control: Target land becomes a Swamp ueot. Tap an untapped Zombie I control: Target creature gains Swampwalk ueot)

Graveyard: Floating Shield, Deep Analysis, Frantic Purification, Restless Dreams, Obsessive Search, Breakthrough, Flash of Defiance, Organ Grinder
RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(U) Tainted Wood (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or B to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(UUU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Island
(UUU) Plains
(U) Forest

Transcendence (You don't lose the game for having 0 or less life. When you have 20 or more life, you lose the game. Whenever you lose life, you gain 2 life for each 1 life you lost. (Damage dealt to you causes you to lose life.)

(U) Carrion Rats (2/1, Whenever Carrion Rats attacks or blocks, any player may remove a card in his or her graveyard from the game. If a player does, Carrion Rats deals no combat damage this turn.)
(T) Krosan Constrictor (2/2, Swampwalk, T: Target black creature gets -2/-0 until end of turn.
(T) Balshan Collaborator (2/2, flying, B: Balshan Collaborator gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(T) Skywing Aven (2/1, Flying, Discard a card: Return Skywing Aven to its owner's hand.)

Graveyard: Frantic Purification, Liquifiy, Crippling Fatigue

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
K. You take 6 and my aven is back in my hand. Tap R to cast sonic seizure to your dome. I have to randomly discard a card, so choose 1-4... unless you have nothing and are deaded.

Spidey: 2/0?
In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2

RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play:

(UTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UU) Island
(UUU) Plains
(U) Forest

(T) Krosan Constrictor (2/2, Swampwalk, T: Target black creature gets -2/-0 until end of turn.)
(T) Balshan Collaborator (4/4, flying, B: Balshan Collaborator gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(T) Skywing Aven (2/1, Flying, Discard a card: Return Skywing Aven to its owner's hand.)

Graveyard: Frantic Purification, Liquifiy, Crippling Fatigue, Aven Trooper, Sonic Seizure

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doh! I got nothing... I also have a Sonic Seizure, Flash of Defiance, and Devastating Dreams (which I was gonna use next turn)

Good game! Onto Judgement?