Spidey: 3
Hand: 6
In Play:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(U) Island
(T) Tainted Wood (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add B or G to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Swamp)

Graveyard: Barbarian Outcast, Swamp, Frantic Purification, Sengir Vampire, Pardic Collaborator, Pardic Lancer, Mystic Familiar
RFG: Crippling Fatigue, Nantucko Calmer (by Stalker)

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(UTT) Swamp x3
(UUTT) Mountain x4
(T) Forest

(U) Krosan Restrorer (1/2, Tap: Untap target land. Threshold - Tap: Untap up to three target lands. )
(T) Longhorn Firebeast (3/2)
(T) Hydromorph Guardian (2/2, U, Sac ~: Counter target spell that targets one or more creatures you control.)
(T) Slithery Stalker (1/1, Swampwalk When ~ CIP, remove target green or white creature an opponent controls from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control.)
(T) (3/3, Whenever Cephalid Aristocrat becomes the target of a spell or ability, put the top two cards of your library into your graveyard.)

Graveyard: Petravark, Rancid Earth, Floating Shield, Cabal Torturer, Pay No Heed, Cephalid Aristocrat
RFG: Flaming Gambit (FB:XRR)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arg. Stupid flashback :)

Yeah, good game. I was gonna getcha next turn with my Gloomdrifter. Also had:

Waste Away
Soul Scourge
Ghostly Wings
Flash of Defiance
Centaur Veteran

Not a bad pack, but you had better removal.

Onto Onslaught!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Why didn't you discard to save the Lancer?
I thought you were going to to keep a creature in play...
I was counting on 2 cards discarded and then 1 was going to make you discard another with Unhinge, then try to get 3 through next turn with the gambit to take out a creature and if not drop Petradon to make it tough for you to keep up

Hand:
Breakthrough (useless)
Cabal Surgeon (The final act of savagery )
Unhinge
Petradon