Spidey: 12
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T,T,U) Island x3
(T,T) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Swamp x2

Detainment Spell (Enchanted creature's activated abilities can't be played. 1W: Attach ~ to target creature)

(U) Dream Stalker (1/5, When ~ CIP, return a permanent I control to its owner's hand)
(U) Icatian Crier (1/1, 1W, T, Discard a card: Put two 1/1 white Citizen creature tokens into play)
(U) Screeching Sliver (1/1, All Slivers have "T: Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.")
(T) Viscerid Deepwalker (2/3, U: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot. Suspend 4-U)
(U) Children of Korliss (1/1, Sac ~: I gain life equal to the life I've lost this turn)
(U) Firemaw Kavu (4/2, Echo 5R, When ~ CIP, it deals 2 dmg to target creature. When ~ leaves play, it deals 4 dmg to target creature)
(T) Tectonic Fiend (7/7, Echo 4RR, ~ attacks each turn if able)

Graveyard: Ghitu Firebreathing, Temporal Eddy, Orcish Cannonade
RFG: Viscerid Deepwalker *2 time ctrs*

Mooseman: 13
Hand: 1
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Paradox Haze ( At the beginning of enchanted player's first upkeep each turn, that player gets an additional upkeep step after this step.)

(U) Screeching Sliver (1/1, All Slivers have "T: Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.")
(U) Ashcoat Bear (2/2, Flash)
(U) Trespasser il-Vec (3/1, discard a card:~ gains Shadow until EOT)
(U) Fungus Sliver (2/2, All Slivers have "Whenever this creature is dealt damage, put a +1/+1 counter on it.")
(U) Penumbra Spider (2/4 Reach. When Penumbra Spider is put into a graveyard from play, put a 2/4 black Spider creature token into play that can block as though it had flying.)
(U) Jedit's Dragoons (2/5, Vigilance. CIP: you gain 4 life)
(U) Pendelhaven Elder (1/1 T: Each 1/1 creature you control gets +1/+2 until end of turn.) *Detained*
(U) Goblin Token (1/1)
(U) Goblin Token (1/1)
(U) Goblin Token (1/1)
(U) Goblin Token (1/1)
(U) Goblin Token (1/1)
(U) Goblin Token (1/1)
(U) Goblin Token (1/1)
(U) Goblin Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Foriysian Interceptor, Riftwing Cloudskate, Empty the Warrens, Feebleness, Looter il-Kor, Ophidian Eye
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep,
Discard Ground Rift to give Tresspasser shadow
attack with all
Got anything? If so you win.

Spidey: 12
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T,T,U) Island x3
(T,T) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Swamp x2

Detainment Spell (Enchanted creature's activated abilities can't be played. 1W: Attach ~ to target creature)

(U) Dream Stalker (1/5, When ~ CIP, return a permanent I control to its owner's hand)
(U) Icatian Crier (1/1, 1W, T, Discard a card: Put two 1/1 white Citizen creature tokens into play)
(T) Viscerid Deepwalker (2/3, U: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot. Suspend 4-U)
(U) Children of Korliss (1/1, Sac ~: I gain life equal to the life I've lost this turn)
(U) Firemaw Kavu (4/2, Echo 5R, When ~ CIP, it deals 2 dmg to target creature. When ~ leaves play, it deals 4 dmg to target creature)
(T) Tectonic Fiend (7/7, Echo 4RR, ~ attacks each turn if able)

Graveyard: Ghitu Firebreathing, Temporal Eddy, Orcish Cannonade
RFG: Viscerid Deepwalker *2 time ctrs*

Mooseman: 13
Hand: 0
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Paradox Haze ( At the beginning of enchanted player's first upkeep each turn, that player gets an additional upkeep step after this step.)

(T) Screeching Sliver (1/1, All Slivers have "T: Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.")
(T) Ashcoat Bear (2/2, Flash)
(T) Trespasser il-Vec (3/1, discard a card:~ gains Shadow until EOT)
(T) Fungus Sliver (2/2, All Slivers have "Whenever this creature is dealt damage, put a +1/+1 counter on it.")
(T) Penumbra Spider (2/4 Reach. When Penumbra Spider is put into a graveyard from play, put a 2/4 black Spider creature token into play that can block as though it had flying.)
(T) Jedit's Dragoons (2/5, Vigilance. CIP: you gain 4 life)
(T) Pendelhaven Elder (1/1 T: Each 1/1 creature you control gets +1/+2 until end of turn.) *Detained*
(T) Goblin Token (1/1)
(T) Goblin Token (1/1)
(T) Goblin Token (1/1)
(T) Goblin Token (1/1)
(T) Goblin Token (1/1)
(T) Goblin Token (1/1)
(T) Goblin Token (1/1)
(T) Goblin Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Foriysian Interceptor, Riftwing Cloudskate, Empty the Warrens, Feebleness, Looter il-Kor, Ophidian Eye, Ground Rift
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've got Chameleon Blur :)

Good game!

Also had:

Squall Line (too bad no fliers for you, but good finisher)
Smallpox
Search For Tomorrow (discard fodder)

Onto Planar Chaos!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No no, *I* win since you said if I had anything, I win. Chameleon Blur is Prevent all dmg done by creatures to players this turn (or something like that). And it costs 4 mana, which I conveniently have :) So of course I cast it and attack on my turn.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You didn't say that...... I didn't know what that card was....
Well, that figures..... You saw all my cards....
I didn't have a chance......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I assumed you could look up the cards if you didn't know. I'll keep trying to remember to post their text :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I thought the smilie face was to signify that you were joking......
That was all my fault.... Just post that you win and I'll then check to see how... Oh well, shows what happens when one assumes......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, the smilie was to show I *did* have something :) I'll be more specific next time (like saying I actually cast it), but I thought since you said "If you got anything" and I replied "I got <x>", you would know what I meant.

It probably sounds better if spoken in real life instead of waiting several hours in between :)