Mindmaster Time Spiral: Rokapoke vs Mooseman

R

rokapoke

I'll Spell Burst your Dread Return -- with buyback. Tapping UUWWBRRG.

Does that change your attack plan?

R

rokapoke

Block Wurm with Venser's Sliver.
Block Deepwalker with Spinnerett Sliver.
Block Gnat with Watcher Sliver.
I'll take the 1 for the token.

If you have no fast effects, I have no fast effects.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You lose the Spinnerett Sliver, I lose Gnat
You take 1
Scarwood Treefolk
Time counter
Done

Rokapoke: 6
Hand: 8
Suspended: Pardic Dragon (4/4; Flying. R: ~ gets +1/+0 until EOT. Suspend 2 -- RR. Whenever an opponent plays a spell, if ~ is suspended, that player may put a time counter on ~.) * 3 time counters *
In play:

(UU) Forest x2
(UUU) Mountain x3
(U) Swamp
(UU) Plains x2
(UU) Island x2

Pentarch Ward (Enchant creature. As ~ comes into play, choose a color (GREEN). When ~ comes into play, draw a card. Enchanted creature has protection from the chosen color (GREEN). This effect doesn't remove ~.)

(U) Watcher Sliver (2/4; All Sliver creatures get +0/+2. Reach)
(U) Venser's Sliver (3/5; Reach; Protection from green) * Warded *

Graveyard: Skulking Knight, Molder, Spinnerett Sliver
RFG:
-----------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 15
Hand: 0
In play:

(UUUT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(T) Gemstone Caverns (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. If Gemstone Caverns has a luck counter on it, instead add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~1 luck Cntr~

(T) Havenwood Wurm (5/6 Flash Trample)
(T) Viscerid Deepwalker (4/5, U: Viscerid Deepwalker gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Suspend 4-U ) ~2 +1/+1 cntrs~
(T) Saproling Token (1/1)
(T) Scarwood Treefolk (3/5, CIP tapped.)

Graveyard: Search For Tomorrow, Psychotic Episode, Spiketail Drakeling, Might of Old Krosa, Orcish Cannonade, Sprout, Clockwork Hydra, Spike feeder, Dread Return, Brass Gnat
RFG: Chromatic Star

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep. Time counter.
Firemaw Kavu, killing your Saproling.
Done.

Suspended: Pardic Dragon (4/4; Flying. R: ~ gets +1/+0 until EOT. Suspend 2 -- RR. Whenever an opponent plays a spell, if ~ is suspended, that player may put a time counter on ~.) * 2 time counters *
In play:

(UU) Forest x2
(UUU) Mountain x3
(U) Swamp
(UU) Plains x2
(UU) Island x2

Pentarch Ward (Enchant creature. As ~ comes into play, choose a color (GREEN). When ~ comes into play, draw a card. Enchanted creature has protection from the chosen color (GREEN). This effect doesn't remove ~.)

(S) Firemaw Kavu (4/2; Echo. When ~ comes into play, it deals 2 damage to target creature. When ~ leaves play, it deals 4 damage to target creature.)

RFG:
In play:

(UUUT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(T) Gemstone Caverns (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. If Gemstone Caverns has a luck counter on it, instead add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~1 luck Cntr~

(T) Viscerid Deepwalker (4/5, U: Viscerid Deepwalker gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Suspend 4-U ) ~2 +1/+1 cntrs~

Graveyard: Search For Tomorrow, Psychotic Episode, Spiketail Drakeling, Might of Old Krosa, Orcish Cannonade, Sprout, Clockwork Hydra, Spike feeder, Dread Return, Brass Gnat

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Attack with all

Suspended: Pardic Dragon (4/4; Flying. R: ~ gets +1/+0 until EOT. Suspend 2 -- RR. Whenever an opponent plays a spell, if ~ is suspended, that player may put a time counter on ~.) * 2 time counters *
In play:

(UU) Forest x2
(UUU) Mountain x3
(U) Swamp
(UU) Plains x2
(UU) Island x2

(S) Firemaw Kavu (4/2; Echo. When ~ comes into play, it deals 2 damage to target creature. When ~ leaves play, it deals 4 damage to target creature.)

RFG:
In play:

(UUUU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest
(U) Gemstone Caverns (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. If Gemstone Caverns has a luck counter on it, instead add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~1 luck Cntr~

R

rokapoke

For the record, I forgot to tap mana to cast my Kavu... should've tapped RRRGGB.

I'll tap out to cast my Crookclaw Transmuter (3/1; Flash. Flying. When ~ comes into play, switch target creature's power and toughness until EOT.), targeting yoru Havenwood Wurm.

Block the Wurm with both Slivers. Wurm dies. You are welcome to kill the Watcher Sliver if you so choose.

Block the Deepwalker with the Kavu -- when the Kavu dies, the Deepwalker joins him.

Block the Treefolk with the Transmuter. Transmuter bites it.

Sound good?

R

rokapoke

I imagine, then, that you're done with your turn.

Attack for 3.
Havenwood Wurm.
Done.

Hand: 5
Suspended: Pardic Dragon (4/4; Flying. R: ~ gets +1/+0 until EOT. Suspend 2 -- RR. Whenever an opponent plays a spell, if ~ is suspended, that player may put a time counter on ~.) * 1 time counters *
In play:

(TT) Forest x2
(TTU) Mountain x3
(T) Swamp
(TU) Plains x2
(TU) Island x2

(T) Venser's Sliver (3/5; Protection from green) * Warded *
(S) Havenwood Wurm (5/6; Flash, trample)

Graveyard: Skulking Knight, Molder, Spinnerett Sliver, Crookclaw Transmuter, Watcher Sliver, Firemaw Kavu
RFG:
Mooseman: 12
In play:

(UUUU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest
(U) Gemstone Caverns (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. If Gemstone Caverns has a luck counter on it, instead add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~1 luck Cntr~

Graveyard: Search For Tomorrow, Psychotic Episode, Spiketail Drakeling, Might of Old Krosa, Orcish Cannonade, Sprout, Clockwork Hydra, Spike feeder, Dread Return, Brass Gnat, Havenwood Wurm, Viscerid Deepwalker

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Do we have to continue? What can I do? I knew you had this from the beginning, when I saw your hand...... my only chance was to attack relentlessly and hope for a bad block or play on your part....

Good one.... Onto Planar Chaos?

R

rokapoke

Mooseman said:
Do we have to continue? What can I do? I knew you had this from the beginning, when I saw your hand...... my only chance was to attack relentlessly and hope for a bad block or play on your part....
I'm just happy I didn't make any of those errors... for once.

Next set it is!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
rokapoke said:
I'm just happy I didn't make any of those errors... for once.
Not even my prodding and whining was enough to get you to make that fatal error.... although it would have to have been a big error for you to lose..... :)
Good game...
Thanks Spidey

R

rokapoke

Yeah, thanks for the booster pack already, Quick-Draw!

Incidentally, the cards I was still holding:

Think Twice
Tolarian Sentinel
Voidmage Husher
Spell Burst
Resurrection

K

KevinFlys

Can you simply tell if Runescape is a great game maplestory powerleveling or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I'm going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money