Mindmaster Stronghold: Ransac vs. Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
My only choice is to block the Giant with the Shade and Change of Heart(w/buyback)the flyer

Do you have some way to do 2 more to me? (life gain on the Change of Heart)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I do not have a way to deal 2 more damage to you. Do you have any way of posing a threat to me?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
there is a slight chance, so finish your turn...
And if you discard your hand, that would help..... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac: 18
Hand: 5
In Play:

(TT) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest
(UUU) Swamp

Contempt (Whenever enchanted creature attacks, return it and Contempt to their owners' hands at end of combat.) on Crovax

(T) Crovax, the Cursed (3/3, Crovax the Cursed comes into play with four +1/+1 counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Crovax. If you don't, remove a +1/+1 counter from Crovax. B: Crovax gains flying until end of turn.) 3 counters
(U) Craven Giant (4/1, can't block)

Graveyard: Leap, Tidal Warrior, Samite Blessing, Mana Leak, Skyshroud Troopers, Morgue Thrull, Mob Justice, Cloud Spirit
RFG:

Mooseman: 4
Hand: 7
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UT) Island
(UUT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Contemplation (Whenever you successfully cast a spell, gain 1 life.)

(S) Dungeon Shade (1/1, Flying B: Dungeon Shade gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Morgue Thrull, Death Stroke, Conviction, Lowland Basilisk, Convulsing Licid, Dungeon Shade.
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
The board should be like this, I think....
Untap, upkeep, Forest
Spike Colony
Dauthi Trapper
Done

Ransac: 18
In Play:

(TT) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest
(UUU) Swamp

(U) Cloud Spirit (3/1, flying, Cloud Spirit can block only creatures with flying.)

Graveyard: Leap, Tidal Warrior, Samite Blessing, Mana Leak, Skyshroud Troopers, Morgue Thrull, Mob Justice, Craven Giant
RFG:

Mooseman: 4
In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Contemplation (Whenever you successfully cast a spell, gain 1 life.)

(S) Spike Colony (4/4, Spike Colony comes into play with four +1/+1 counters on it. 2, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Spike Colony: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.) ~4 cntrs~
(S) Dauthi Trapper (1/1, T: Target creature gains shadow until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Morgue Thrull, Death Stroke, Conviction, Lowland Basilisk, Convulsing Licid, Dungeon Shade
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm going to concede. I could drag this game out forever with the Constant Mists in my hand, but I"ll just end it now.

Stupid Change of Heart....

Onto Tempest?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
WTF?????

Do you have nothing else in your hand?

I was going to concede, but the CoH would let me drag it out..... Let's see who would have won.....

My hand:
Change of Heart
Dream Halls
Mogg Bombers
Mob Justice
Crossbow Ambush

Then on to Tempest.....