Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TTU) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T) Mt
(T) Jungle Shrine

(U) Marble Chalice (T: I gain 1 life)

(U) Kathari Screecher (2/2; Flying; Unearth 2U)
(S) Thorn-Thrash Viashino (4/4; Devour 2; G: ~ gains trample ueot) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Resounding Thunder, Steward of Valeron, Agony Warp, Resounding Roar, Cancel, Naturalize, Spell Snip, Grixis Battlemage, Puppet Conjurer
Exile:

Ransac: 11
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(TTTU) Plains
(U) Forest
(TU) Island
(TU) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Obelisk of Jund (T: B/R/G)

(U) Esper Battlemage (2/2, W,T: Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to you this turn. B,T: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)
(S) Skeletal Kathari (3/2, Flying, B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate Skeletal Kathari.)

Graveyard: Qasali Ambusher, Knight of the Skyward Eye, Resounding Scream, Fire-field Ogre, Coma Veil, Soul's Fire, Realm Razer
Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
EDIT: I should have had 5 cards in hand.

Untap, Upkeep, Welkin Guide, targeting my Skeletal Kathari. Response?

Spidey: 24
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TTU) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T) Mt
(T) Jungle Shrine

(S) Thorn-Thrash Viashino (4/4; Devour 2; G: ~ gains trample ueot) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Resounding Thunder, Steward of Valeron, Agony Warp, Resounding Roar, Cancel, Naturalize, Spell Snip, Grixis Battlemage, Puppet Conjurer
Exile:

Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(TTUU) Plains
(T) Forest
(TU) Island
(TU) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Esper Battlemage (2/2, W,T: Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to you this turn. B,T: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)
(U) Skeletal Kathari (3/2, Flying, B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate Skeletal Kathari.)
(S) Welkin Guide (2/2, flying, When Welkin Guide enters the battlefield, target creature gets +2/+2 and gains flying until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Qasali Ambusher, Knight of the Skyward Eye, Resounding Scream, Fire-field Ogre, Coma Veil, Soul's Fire, Realm Razer
Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Esper Panorama. Soul's Might, targeting my Skeletal Kathari. Response?

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TTU) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T) Mt
(T) Jungle Shrine

Exile:

Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Plains
(T) Forest
(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Esper Panorama (T: 1. 1,T, Sacrifice Esper Panorama: Search your library for a basic Plains, Island, or Swamp card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.)

(U) Skeletal Kathari (5/4, Flying, B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate Skeletal Kathari.)
(S) Welkin Guide (2/2, flying, When Welkin Guide enters the battlefield, target creature gets +2/+2 and gains flying until end of turn.)

Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Attack with my Skeletal Kathari.

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TTU) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T) Mt
(T) Jungle Shrine

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTTT) Plains
(T) Forest
(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Esper Panorama (T: 1. 1,T, Sacrifice Esper Panorama: Search your library for a basic Plains, Island, or Swamp card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.)

(T) Skeletal Kathari (10/9, Flying, B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate Skeletal Kathari.) 5 +1/+1 counters

Graveyard: Qasali Ambusher, Knight of the Skyward Eye, Resounding Scream, Fire-field Ogre, Coma Veil, Soul's Fire, Realm Razer, Soul's Might.
Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Done. Let's see if that last card is any good.

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TTU) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T) Mt
(T) Jungle Shrine

Graveyard: Resounding Thunder, Steward of Valeron, Agony Warp, Resounding Roar, Cancel, Naturalize, Spell Snip, Grixis Battlemage, Puppet Conjurer, Screeching Kathari
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTTT) Plains
(T) Forest
(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(T) Skeletal Kathari (8/7, Flying, B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate Skeletal Kathari.) 5 +1/+1 counters

Graveyard: Qasali Ambusher, Knight of the Skyward Eye, Resounding Scream, Fire-field Ogre, Coma Veil, Soul's Fire, Realm Razer, Soul's Might.
Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Unearth my Screecher
Attack with all
Responess/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(TU) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TUU) Swamp x2
(U) Forest
(U) Mt
(U) Jungle Shrine

(T) Thorn-Thrash Viashino (4/4; Devour 2; G: ~ gains trample ueot) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*
(T) Kathari Screecher (2/2; Flying; Unearth 2U)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTTT) Plains
(T) Forest
(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(T) Skeletal Kathari (8/7, Flying, B, Sacrifice a creature: Regenerate Skeletal Kathari.) 5 +1/+1 counters

Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You are representing to have some pump/prevention/removal spell to counteract this (probably a pump spell given the unnecessary trample ability), but I'm going to play for the win. Tap the Obelisk for B into my Battlemage to give the Viashino -1/-1.

Of course you could be just bluffing and playing out as much as you can for sport (like you usually do). In any case, I'm going to clear your field of men.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Was I supposed to assign dmg before fast effects or does that come after we both pass During Blockers step?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Declare Attackers
Declare Blockers
*Time for Combat tricks*
Assign Damage Priority (Once priority is assigned, no effects can be added until damage is resolved and the creatures are put into the graveyard.)

Combat tricks are still happening. If you have something to do, now is the time to do it. Once you've assigned damage priority, it's too late.

...I miss "Damage on the stack."

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, I wasn't sure if I missed that part. I miss it too, but just getting used to the "new way".

So I wasn't sure if your ability was in response to mine, but in any case, I don't have anything else. Pass priority to you and await Damage Assignation.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Go ahead and assign damage order from your 3/3 trampling viashino to my two 2/2's.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
2 to the Battlemage, 1 to the Guide, so the Battlemage and my Viashino bite it and you take 2 from the Screecher

Mt

Done - Screecher is exiled.

Battlefield:

(TU) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TUU) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(UU) Mt x2
(U) Jungle Shrine

Graveyard: Resounding Thunder, Steward of Valeron, Agony Warp, Resounding Roar, Cancel, Naturalize, Spell Snip, Grixis Battlemage, Puppet Conjurer, Thorn-Thrash Viashino
Exile: Kathari Screecher

Ransac: 9
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Plains
(T) Forest
(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(T) Obelisk of Jund (T: B/R/G)

Graveyard: Qasali Ambusher, Knight of the Skyward Eye, Resounding Scream, Fire-field Ogre, Coma Veil, Soul's Fire, Realm Razer, Soul's Might, Esper Battlemage
Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Attack with Skeletal Kathari. If no responses (aside from you gaining 1 with chalice), done.

With 1 card left in your hand, do you have a way to stop this or are you going to make me play this out?

Spidey: 24/16 then 17
Battlefield:

(TU) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TUU) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(UU) Mt x2
(U) Jungle Shrine

Graveyard: Resounding Thunder, Steward of Valeron, Agony Warp, Resounding Roar, Cancel, Naturalize, Spell Snip, Grixis Battlemage, Puppet Conjurer, Thorn-Thrash Viashino
Exile: Kathari Screecher

Ransac: 9
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Plains
(U) Forest
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Esper Panorama (T: 1. 1,T, Sacrifice Esper Panorama: Search your library for a basic Plains, Island, or Swamp card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.)

(U) Welkin Guide (2/2, flying, When Welkin Guide enters the battlefield, target creature gets +2/+2 and gains flying until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Qasali Ambusher, Knight of the Skyward Eye, Resounding Scream, Fire-field Ogre, Coma Veil, Soul's Fire, Realm Razer, Soul's Might, Esper Battlemage
Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man