Mindmaster Scourge: Spidey vs Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
K, Plains, Elvish Aberration and Daru Spiritualist. Done.

Spidey: 12
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Forest x2

Call to the Grave (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player a non-Zombie creature. Aeot, if no creatures are in play, sac ~)

Graveyard: Aven Farseer, Goblin Warchief, Chartooth Cougar, Rain of Blades, Coast Watcher, Lingering Death, Uncontrolled Infestation, Break Asunder
RFG:

Ransac: 5
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Plains
(TT) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Mt x2

(T) Wirewood Guardian (6/6)
(S) Daru Spiritualist (1/1, Whenever a Cleric creature you control becomes the target of a spell or ability, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(S) Elvish Aberration (4/5, T: Add GGG to your mana pool.)

Graveyard: Rain of Blades, Scattershot, Hindering Touch, Vengeful Dead, Coast Watcher, Mountain, Form of the Dragon, Aven Farseer
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh.

Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Unburden you
Responses?

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Call to the Grave (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player a non-Zombie creature. Aeot, if no creatures are in play, sac ~)

Graveyard: Aven Farseer, Goblin Warchief, Chartooth Cougar, Rain of Blades, Coast Watcher, Lingering Death, Uncontrolled Infestation, Break Asunder, Unburden
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Plains
(TT) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Mt x2

(T) Wirewood Guardian (6/6)
(S) Daru Spiritualist (1/1, Whenever a Cleric creature you control becomes the target of a spell or ability, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Rain of Blades, Scattershot, Hindering Touch, Vengeful Dead, Coast Watcher, Mountain, Form of the Dragon, Aven Farseer
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Frozen Solid the Guardian

Done

Hand: 4
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Frozen Solid (Enchanted creature doesn't untap during its controllers untap step. When dmg is dealt to enchanted creature, destroy it)

Graveyard: Aven Farseer, Goblin Warchief, Chartooth Cougar, Rain of Blades, Coast Watcher, Lingering Death, Uncontrolled Infestation, Break Asunder, Unburden
RFG:

Hand: 3
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Plains
(TT) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Mt x2

(T) Wirewood Guardian (6/6) *Frozen*

Graveyard: Rain of Blades, Scattershot, Hindering Touch, Vengeful Dead, Coast Watcher, Mountain, Form of the Dragon, Aven Farseer, Goblin War Strike, Fierce Empath
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm.....

Untap, Upkeep (sac the guardian), Plains, Attack for 5, Krosan Warchief, Zealous inquisitior, Done.

Spidey: 7
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Frozen Solid (Enchanted creature doesn't untap during its controllers untap step. When dmg is dealt to enchanted creature, destroy it)

Graveyard: Aven Farseer, Goblin Warchief, Chartooth Cougar, Rain of Blades, Coast Watcher, Lingering Death, Uncontrolled Infestation, Break Asunder, Unburden, Frozen Solid
RFG:

Hand: 1
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(UUT) Plains
(UT) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Mt x2

(T) Daru Spiritualist (1/1, Whenever a Cleric creature you control becomes the target of a spell or ability, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(T) Elvish Aberration (4/5, T: Add GGG to your mana pool.)
(S) Zealous Inquisitor (2/2, 1W: The next 1 damage that would be dealt to Zealous Inquisitor this turn is dealt to target creature instead.)
(S) Krosan Warchief (2/2, Beast spells you play cost 1 less to play. 1G: Regenerate target Beast.)

Graveyard: Rain of Blades, Scattershot, Hindering Touch, Vengeful Dead, Coast Watcher, Mountain, Form of the Dragon, Aven Farseer, Goblin War Strike, Fierce Empath, Wirewood Guardian
RFG

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Aven Farseer, Goblin Warchief, Chartooth Cougar, Rain of Blades, Coast Watcher, Lingering Death, Uncontrolled Infestation, Break Asunder, Unburden, Frozen Solid
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(UUT) Plains
(UT) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Mt x2

(T) Daru Spiritualist (1/1, Whenever a Cleric creature you control becomes the target of a spell or ability, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(S) Zealous Inquisitor (2/2, 1W: The next 1 damage that would be dealt to Zealous Inquisitor this turn is dealt to target creature instead.)
(S) Krosan Warchief (2/2, Beast spells you play cost 1 less to play. 1G: Regenerate target Beast.)

Graveyard: Rain of Blades, Scattershot, Hindering Touch, Vengeful Dead, Coast Watcher, Mountain, Form of the Dragon, Aven Farseer, Goblin War Strike, Fierce Empath, Wirewood Guardian
RFG

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep (sac the daru), attack for 8, responses?

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(UUU) Plains
(UU) Forest
(U) Island
(UU) Mt x2

(T) Zealous Inquisitor (2/2, 1W: The next 1 damage that would be dealt to Zealous Inquisitor this turn is dealt to target creature instead.)
(T) Krosan Warchief (2/2, Beast spells you play cost 1 less to play. 1G: Regenerate target Beast.)

Graveyard: Rain of Blades, Scattershot, Hindering Touch, Vengeful Dead, Coast Watcher, Mountain, Form of the Dragon, Aven Farseer, Goblin War Strike, Fierce Empath, Wirewood Guardian, Daru Spiritualist
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, so you'll remain at 7. Done.

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(UUU) Plains
(UU) Forest
(U) Island
(UU) Mt x2

(T) Zealous Inquisitor (2/2, 1W: The next 1 damage that would be dealt to Zealous Inquisitor this turn is dealt to target creature instead.)
(T) Krosan Warchief (2/2, Beast spells you play cost 1 less to play. 1G: Regenerate target Beast.)

Graveyard: Rain of Blades, Scattershot, Hindering Touch, Vengeful Dead, Coast Watcher, Mountain, Form of the Dragon, Aven Farseer, Goblin War Strike, Fierce Empath, Wirewood Guardian, Daru Spiritualist
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If you attacked for 8 and I gained 6 life, isn't that still a net loss of 2 and I should be at 5?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sorry, for some reason my mind thought "gain 8 life." Go to 5 and it's still your turn.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Wirewood Guardian

Done

Spidey: 5
In Play:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Forest x2

(S) Wirewood Guardian (6/6, Forestcycling 2)

Graveyard: Aven Farseer, Goblin Warchief, Chartooth Cougar, Rain of Blades, Coast Watcher, Lingering Death, Uncontrolled Infestation, Break Asunder, Unburden, Frozen Solid, Recuperate
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(UUU) Plains
(UU) Forest
(U) Island
(UU) Mt x2

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep (sac warchief), Attack with my guys. Blocks?

Spidey: 5
In Play:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Forest x2

(S) Wirewood Guardian (6/6, Forestcycling 2)

Graveyard: Aven Farseer, Goblin Warchief, Chartooth Cougar, Rain of Blades, Coast Watcher, Lingering Death, Uncontrolled Infestation, Break Asunder, Unburden, Frozen Solid, Recuperate
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(UUU) Plains
(UU) Forest
(U) Island
(UU) Mt x2

Graveyard: Rain of Blades, Scattershot, Hindering Touch, Vengeful Dead, Coast Watcher, Mountain, Form of the Dragon, Aven Farseer, Goblin War Strike, Fierce Empath, Wirewood Guardian, Daru Spiritualist, Krosan Warchief
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Go to 3... Done

We know how the next few turns will go. You'll sac your creature, I'll sac mine. and the enchantment will go away. We each have 1 card in hand left.

I have a Lingering Death in hand. If you have a creature in your hand with an attack power of 5 or more OR has shroud/pro-black, you win. If not, this game ends in a draw. So, what do you have?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure how my card count got off, but I actually have 2 cards in hand. Unfortunately, neither help me: Rush of Knowledge and Brain Freeze. So I guess it's a draw. Good game!

I was lacking in the creatures, otherwise I might have pulled it through :(

Onto Mirrodin!