Mindmaster Scourge: Ransac vs. Mooseman

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Ransac, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Creatures kill each other. Your turn.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

U,U, Plain
    Clutch of Undeath
    Done

Raja of Refuse: 20
    Hand:11
    In Play:

(T) Island
    (T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Swamp
    (T,T) Mountain x2

Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and has vigilance. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Scales from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)
    Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Fangs from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)

(S) Chartooth Cougar (3/4, vigilance, trample R: Chartooth Cougar gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Mountaincycling 2) Fanged and Scaled~Clutched~

Graveyard: Mercurial Kite
    RFG:Treetop Scout

Moose of Might: 10
    Hand: 11
    In Play:

(TT) Plains
    (TT) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (U) Mountain

Clutch of Undeath (Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 as long as it's a Zombie. Otherwise, it gets -3/-3.)

Graveyard: Death's-Head Buzzard, Carbonize, Mercurial Kite
    RFG:
  3. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Untap, Upkeep, Forest, Break Asunder on your Clutch of the undeath. Pump the Cougar and attack. Take 8. Your turn.

Ransac: 20
    Hand:10
    In Play:

(T) Island
    (T) Plains
    (T,T) Forest x2
    (U) Swamp
    (T,T) Mountain x2

Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and has vigilance. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Scales from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)
    Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Fangs from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)

(S) Chartooth Cougar (6/7, vigilance, trample R: Chartooth Cougar gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Mountaincycling 2) Fanged and Scaled

Graveyard: Mercurial Kite, Break Asunder
    RFG:Treetop Scout

Lady of the Night: 2
    Hand: 11
    In Play:

(TT) Plains
    (TT) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (U) Mountain

Graveyard: Death's-Head Buzzard, Carbonize, Mercurial Kite, Clutch of Undeath
    RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Knew this would be quick

I have nothing to deal with your creature

WTF is going on????? I am always dealing with your cards and never on the offensive in these games......

I know I could have extended the game, but I don't see a win condition for me.......

my hand:
    Aven Liberator
    Recuperate
    Zealous Inquisitor
    Unburden
    Consumptive Goo
    Mistform Warchief
    Proteus Machine
    Dragon Breath
    Rock Jockey
    Scattershot
    Sprouting Vines
  5. Ransac CPA Trash Man

You may crap yourself when you see MY pack:

Eternal Dragon (!!!!!)
    Edgewalker
    Elvish Aberration
    Goblin Psychopath
    Death's-Head Buzzard
    Goblin War Strike
    Sprouting Vines
    Twisted Abomination
    Uncontrolled Infestation

I had 4 creatures with 6cc or higher to bring back my enchantments. I knew that if you had removal, you'd eventually run out, which is when I'd drop my E. Dragon. :D

Onto Legions?

Ransac, cpa trash man
  6. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I had no 6cc creatures at all, no real removal and useless utility...

Wow, you had a god pack.....

On to Legions......

Sorry to be conceding so quick, but it is just annoying for my only chance at victory being you making a huge mistake......
  7. Ransac CPA Trash Man

It's no problem. If there's no way for you to win and the game isn't gonna be fun anymore, then just go on to the next game and hope for a good pack!

Ransac, cpa trash man
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Legions packs sent.