Raja of Refuse: 20
Hand:11
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Mountain x2

Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and has vigilance. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Scales from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)
Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Fangs from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)

(S) Chartooth Cougar (3/4, vigilance, trample R: Chartooth Cougar gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Mountaincycling 2) Fanged and Scaled~Clutched~

Graveyard: Mercurial Kite
RFG:Treetop Scout

Moose of Might: 10
Hand: 11
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Island
(U) Mountain

Clutch of Undeath (Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 as long as it's a Zombie. Otherwise, it gets -3/-3.)

Graveyard: Death's-Head Buzzard, Carbonize, Mercurial Kite
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Forest, Break Asunder on your Clutch of the undeath. Pump the Cougar and attack. Take 8. Your turn.

Ransac: 20
Hand:10
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2
(U) Swamp
(T,T) Mountain x2

Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and has vigilance. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Scales from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)
Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Fangs from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)

(S) Chartooth Cougar (6/7, vigilance, trample R: Chartooth Cougar gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Mountaincycling 2) Fanged and Scaled

Graveyard: Mercurial Kite, Break Asunder
RFG:Treetop Scout

Lady of the Night: 2
Hand: 11
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Island
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Death's-Head Buzzard, Carbonize, Mercurial Kite, Clutch of Undeath
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Knew this would be quick

I have nothing to deal with your creature

WTF is going on????? I am always dealing with your cards and never on the offensive in these games......

I know I could have extended the game, but I don't see a win condition for me.......

my hand:
Aven Liberator
Recuperate
Zealous Inquisitor
Unburden
Consumptive Goo
Mistform Warchief
Proteus Machine
Dragon Breath
Rock Jockey
Scattershot
Sprouting Vines

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You may crap yourself when you see MY pack:

Eternal Dragon (!!!!!)
Edgewalker
Elvish Aberration
Goblin Psychopath
Death's-Head Buzzard
Goblin War Strike
Sprouting Vines
Twisted Abomination
Uncontrolled Infestation

I had 4 creatures with 6cc or higher to bring back my enchantments. I knew that if you had removal, you'd eventually run out, which is when I'd drop my E. Dragon. :D

Onto Legions?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I had no 6cc creatures at all, no real removal and useless utility...

Wow, you had a god pack.....

On to Legions......

Sorry to be conceding so quick, but it is just annoying for my only chance at victory being you making a huge mistake......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's no problem. If there's no way for you to win and the game isn't gonna be fun anymore, then just go on to the next game and hope for a good pack!

Ransac, cpa trash man