Mountain, Phyrexian Bloodstock, Done.

Ransac: 17
Hand: 8
In Play:

(T) Forest
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Island
(T) Swamp

(T) Cavern Harpy (2/1, Flying, When Cavern Harpy comes into play, return a blue or black creature you control to its owner's hand. Pay 1 life: Return Cavern Harpy to its owner's hand.)
(U) Quirion Explorer (1/1, T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce.)
(T) Stormscape Familiar (1/1, Flying, White spells and black spells you play cost 1 less to play.)

Graveyard: Gaea's Might, Thunderscape Battlemage, Mire Kavu
RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 12
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T, T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T, U) Mountain
(U) Island

(U) Maggot Carrier (1/1, When ~ comes into play, each player loses 1 life.)
(U) Root Greevil (2/3, 2G, T, Sacrifice Root Greevil: Destroy all enchantments of the color of your choice.)
(S) Phyrexian Bloodstock (3/3, When Phyrexian Bloodstock leaves play, destroy target white creature. It can't be regenerated.)

Graveyard: Sunscape Familiar, Singe, Amphibious Kavu, Lashknife Barrier, Rith's Grove, Aura Blast, Mire Kavu
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!!! You need to hold on! Remember that my lands are actually untapped! (Orim's Chant, remember). Fallen Timber, preventing the damage that my Kavu would've sustained.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Yea, I was holding the mana open for a confound, and found a good use for it now :)
Done, but without anything untapped.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Attack with my flyers. Response?

Ransac: 17
Hand: 7
In Play:

(U) Forest
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp

(T) Cavern Harpy (2/1, Flying, When Cavern Harpy comes into play, return a blue or black creature you control to its owner's hand. Pay 1 life: Return Cavern Harpy to its owner's hand.)
(U) Quirion Explorer (1/1, T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce.)
(T) Stormscape Familiar (1/1, Flying, White spells and black spells you play cost 1 less to play.)

Graveyard: Gaea's Might, Thunderscape Battlemage, Mire Kavu, Fallen Timber
RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 12/9?
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T, T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T, U) Mountain
(U) Island

(U) Root Greevil (2/3, 2G, T, Sacrifice Root Greevil: Destroy all enchantments of the color of your choice.)
(S) Phyrexian Bloodstock (3/3, When Phyrexian Bloodstock leaves play, destroy target white creature. It can't be regenerated.)

Graveyard: Sunscape Familiar, Singe, Amphibious Kavu, Lashknife Barrier, Rith's Grove, Aura Blast, Mire Kavu, Confound
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Plains, Honorable Scout (When this comes into play, Gain 2 life for every red and/or black creature you control[4 life]), Arctic Merfolk (bouncing my Scout back to my hand for it's kicker cost [return a create - put a +1/+1 counter on Arctic Merfolk], Play the Scout again (4 life again). Done.

Ransac: 25
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Forest
(UT) Mountain
(TU) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Quirion Explorer (1/1, T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce.)
(S) Arctic Merfolk (2/2)
(S) Honorable Scout (1/1, When Honorable Scout comes into play, you gain 2 life for each black and/or red creature target opponent controls.)

RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 9
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T, T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T, U) Mountain
(U) Island

Graveyard: Sunscape Familiar, Singe, Amphibious Kavu, Lashknife Barrier, Rith's Grove, Aura Blast, Mire Kavu, Confound
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, Upkeep.
Attack with Greevil and Bloodstock. Blocks/responses?

M

Modus Pwnens

Forest, Kavu Recluse, done

Ransac: 20
In Play:

(U) Forest
(UT) Mountain
(TU) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Quirion Explorer (1/1, T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce.)
(S) Arctic Merfolk (2/2)
(S) Honorable Scout (1/1, When Honorable Scout comes into play, you gain 2 life for each black and/or red creature target opponent controls.)

RFG:

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(T, T) Plains
(U) Forest
(T, U) Mountain
(U) Island

(T) Root Greevil (2/3, 2G, T, Sacrifice Root Greevil: Destroy all enchantments of the color of your choice.)
(T) Phyrexian Bloodstock (3/3, When Phyrexian Bloodstock leaves play, destroy target white creature. It can't be regenerated.)
(S) Kavu Recluse (2/2, T: Target land becomes a Forest until end of turn.)

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Attack with my two flyers.

Ransac: 20
In Play:

(U) Forest
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Plains

(U) Arctic Merfolk (2/2)
(U) Honorable Scout (1/1, When Honorable Scout comes into play, you gain 2 life for each black and/or red creature target opponent controls.)

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(T, T) Plains
(U) Forest
(T, U) Mountain
(U) Island

(T) Root Greevil (2/3, 2G, T, Sacrifice Root Greevil: Destroy all enchantments of the color of your choice.)
(T) Phyrexian Bloodstock (3/3, When Phyrexian Bloodstock leaves play, destroy target white creature. It can't be regenerated.)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Island, Pay 1 life to return my Harpy to my hand. Play Harpy (Gating the Merfolk), Play the Merfolk (kicking the Scout), Play the Scout (gain 6 life from your 2 red and 1 black creatures).

Ransac: 25
In Play:

(U) Forest
(TU) Mountain
(TTU) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Cavern Harpy (2/1, Flying, When Cavern Harpy comes into play, return a blue or black creature you control to its owner's hand. Pay 1 life: Return Cavern Harpy to its owner's hand.)
(S) Arctic Merfolk (2/2)

RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 6
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(T, T) Plains
(U) Forest
(T, U) Mountain
(U) Island

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Actually, with the merfolk on the stack, I would like to Darigaaz Charm the Scout (3 damage). Responses?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You'll notice that I have some mana open. I'll tap my Island and Forest, which is just enough to Confound the Charm. ;)

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

I suppose this is the moment where I say "good game" and let you choose the next pack :)
Hull breach isn't about to save the day =/