Mindmaster Planeshift: Mooseman vs Rokapoke

R

rokapoke

Here I'll assume that combat is resolved, with your Greevil dying and one damage going to your Battlemage and 2 damage going to my Paladin.

Done.

Rokapoke: 20
Hand: 4
In play:

(TU) Plains x2
(TU) Island x2
(U) Forest
(T) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Shifting Sky (As SS comes into play, choose a color. All nonland permanents are the chosen color.)

(T) Steel Leaf Paladin (4/4; First strike. When SLP comes into play, return a green or white creature you control to its owner's hand.)
(U) Sunscape Familiar (0/3; Defender. Green spells and blue spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(T) Aurora Griffin (2/2; Flying. W: Target permanent becomes white until EOT.)

Graveyard: Primal Growth, Kavu Recluse, Malicious Advice, Root Greevil, Waterspout Elemental, Terminate, Dromar's Charm
RFG:

Mooseman: 5
Hand: 8
In play:

(UU) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U) Sunscape Battlemage (2/2, "Kicker 1G and/or 2U
When Sunscape Battlemage comes into play, if you paid the 1G kicker cost, destroy target creature with flying.
When Sunscape Battlemage comes into play, if you paid the 2U kicker cost, draw two cards.")

Graveyard: Swamp, Mountain, Bog Down, Morgue Toad, Singe, Mire Kavu, Phyrexian Broodstock, Root Greevil
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
untap, upkeep, MT
Tahngarth, Talruum Hero

Done.

In play:

(TU) Plains x2
(TU) Island x2
(U) Forest
(T) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Shifting Sky (As SS comes into play, choose a color. All nonland permanents are the chosen color.)

(T) Steel Leaf Paladin (4/4; First strike. When SLP comes into play, return a green or white creature you control to its owner's hand.)
(U) Sunscape Familiar (0/3; Defender. Green spells and blue spells you play cost 1 less to play.)

Graveyard: Primal Growth, Kavu Recluse, Malicious Advice, Root Greevil, Waterspout Elemental, Terminate, Dromar's Charm
RFG:

In play:

(UU) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

When Sunscape Battlemage comes into play, if you paid the 1G kicker cost, destroy target creature with flying.
When Sunscape Battlemage comes into play, if you paid the 2U kicker cost, draw two cards.")
(S) Tahngarth, Talruum Hero (4/4, Legend. Attacking doesn't cause Tahngarth, Talruum Hero to tap. 1R, T: Tahngarth deals damage equal to its power to target creature. That creature deals damage equal to its power to Tahngarth.)

Graveyard: Swamp, Mountain, Bog Down, Morgue Toad, Singe, Mire Kavu, Phyrexian Broodstock, Root Greevil
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Attack with both.
Responses/blocks?

In play:

(UU) Plains x2
(UU) Island x2
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

RFG:

In play:

(UU) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(S) Tahngarth, Talruum Hero (4/4, Legend. Attacking doesn't cause Tahngarth, Talruum Hero to tap. 1R, T: Tahngarth deals damage equal to its power to target creature. That creature deals damage equal to its power to Tahngarth.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Alas, no response.
Crap.
Guard Dogs, one turn too late. Done.

Hand: 3
In play:

(TU) Plains x2
(UU) Island x2
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Guard Dogs (2/2; 2W, T: Choose a permanent you control. Prevent all combat damage target creature would deal this turn if it shares a color with that permanent.)

Graveyard: Primal Growth, Kavu Recluse, Malicious Advice, Root Greevil, Waterspout Elemental, Terminate, Dromar's Charm, Steel Leaf Paladin
RFG:

Mooseman: 3
In play:

(UU) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, 1R to have Hero and griffin exchange damage
Response?

In play:

(TU) Plains x2
(UU) Island x2
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Guard Dogs (2/2; 2W, T: Choose a permanent you control. Prevent all combat damage target creature would deal this turn if it shares a color with that permanent.)

Graveyard: Primal Growth, Kavu Recluse, Malicious Advice, Root Greevil, Waterspout Elemental, Terminate, Dromar's Charm, Steel Leaf Paladin
RFG:

In play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(T) Tahngarth, Talruum Hero (4/4, Legend. Attacking doesn't cause Tahngarth, Talruum Hero to tap. 1R, T: Tahngarth deals damage equal to its power to target creature. That creature deals damage equal to its power to Tahngarth.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I lost this one......
Hunting Drake
Target the griffin
done after that

In play:

(TU) Plains x2
(UU) Island x2
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

RFG:

In play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Tahngarth, Talruum Hero (4/4, Legend. Attacking doesn't cause Tahngarth, Talruum Hero to tap. 1R, T: Tahngarth deals damage equal to its power to target creature. That creature deals damage equal to its power to Tahngarth.)
(S) Hunting Drake (2/2, Flying When Hunting Drake comes into play, put target red or green creature on top of its owner's library.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Actually, sir, without my Griffin I'm going to have to scoop. I needed to be able to use Pollen Remedy to save my Paladin, but your Gerrard's Command undid me.

Remaining cards:
Disciple of Kangee
Honorable Scout

Great game. Very entertaining. And congrats on pulling victory from the jaws of defeat.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Actually, you can make the griffin white and save it.... That's why I didn't remove it from the board, But the Hero or the Drake, would eventually kill it, unless you never attacked with it.
But then I could kill it with the Sisay's/panter/battlemage w/kicker combo

I thought I totally screwed that one up, with the early Bod Down kicker fiasco..

Good Game

my hand
Fleetfoot Panther
Sisay's Ingenuity
Pygmy Kavu
Stratadon

R

rokapoke

I totally missed the "make it white" play... but you're right, the writing was on the wall.