Mindmaster Planar Chaos: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, 'cause then the Entity would have to go.

The Thallid is the victim.

Attack with the Knight and Entity
Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 11
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Forest

Porphyry Nodes (At the beginning of my upkeep, destroy the creature with the least power. It can't be regenerated. If there is a tie, I may choose one of them. When there are no creatures in play, sac ~)
Frozen Aether (Artifacts, creatures, and lands my opponent controls come into play tapped)

(T) Riftmarked Knight (2/2, flanking, pro-black)
(T) Aquamorph Entity (1/5)
(U) Synchronous Sliver (3/3, all Slivers have vigilence) *Vowed*
(U) Whitemane Lion (2/2)

Graveyard: Ridged Kusite, Deadly Grub, Fury Charm, Rebuff the Wicked, Seal of Primordium
RFG:

Mooseman: 34
Hand: 2
In Play:

(UUTT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

Utopia Vow (Enchanted creature can't attack or block. Enchanted creature has ""T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")

(U) Fa'adiyah Seer (1/1, T: Draw a card and reveal it. If it isn't a land card, discard it.)
(U) Saproling token (1/1)
(T) Jedit Ojanen of Efrava (5/5, Legendary Creature - Cat Warrior Lord Forestwalk Whenever Jedit Ojanen of Efrava attacks or blocks, put a 2/2 green Cat Warrior creature token with forestwalk into play.)
(T/S) Cat Warrior token (2/2, Forestwalk)
(T/S) Malach of the Dawn (2/4, Flying WWW: Regenerate Malach of the Dawn.)

Graveyard: Dash Hopes, Healing Leaves, Saltfield Recluse, Mana Tithe, Citanul Woodreaders, Melancholy, Essence Warden, Lavacore Elemental, Vitaspore Thallid
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. You take 2 and token dies.

Vampiric Link Mr. Jedit.

Done

Spidey: 11
Hand: 3
In Play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Forest

Porphyry Nodes (At the beginning of my upkeep, destroy the creature with the least power. It can't be regenerated. If there is a tie, I may choose one of them. When there are no creatures in play, sac ~)
Frozen Aether (Artifacts, creatures, and lands my opponent controls come into play tapped)
Vampiric Link (Enchanted creature has lifelink)

(U) Whitemane Lion (2/2)

Graveyard: Ridged Kusite, Deadly Grub, Fury Charm, Rebuff the Wicked, Seal of Primordium
RFG:

Mooseman: 32
In Play:

(UUTT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

Utopia Vow (Enchanted creature can't attack or block. Enchanted creature has ""T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")

(U) Fa'adiyah Seer (1/1, T: Draw a card and reveal it. If it isn't a land card, discard it.)
(T) Jedit Ojanen of Efrava (5/5, Legendary Creature - Cat Warrior Lord Forestwalk Whenever Jedit Ojanen of Efrava attacks or blocks, put a 2/2 green Cat Warrior creature token with forestwalk into play.) *Vampiric Linked*
(T/S) Malach of the Dawn (2/4, Flying WWW: Regenerate Malach of the Dawn.)

Graveyard: Dash Hopes, Healing Leaves, Saltfield Recluse, Mana Tithe, Citanul Woodreaders, Melancholy, Essence Warden, Lavacore Elemental, Vitaspore Thallid
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You are at 6 life as I forgot to deduct the Jedit's damage.

Untap, upkeep,
Attack with Jedit, cat token and Malach, I get another Cat Token.
responses?
if not, block?
if not, damage on stack and resolved? (you would take 4)

Spidey: 6 (2?)
Hand: 3
In Play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Forest

Vampiric Link (Enchanted creature has lifelink)

(U) Whitemane Lion (2/2)

RFG:

Mooseman: 32
In Play:

(UUUU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(T) Jedit Ojanen of Efrava (5/5, Legendary Creature - Cat Warrior Lord Forestwalk Whenever Jedit Ojanen of Efrava attacks or blocks, put a 2/2 green Cat Warrior creature token with forestwalk into play.) *Vampiric Linked*
(T) Cat Warrior token (2/2, Forestwalk)
(T) Malach of the Dawn (2/4, Flying WWW: Regenerate Malach of the Dawn.)

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wouldn't he be dead? He has to take the damage first and THEN the Link would trigger. While it's on the stack, the game would check State-Based effects and see that Spidey had less than 1 life and lose.

Or am I wrong?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You are correct. I'm dead :( Good game!

I can't believe I tapped B last turn before Jedit first attacked and couldn't cast the Link then. Although the flier would have gotten me; I had nothing to stop him.

My hand:

Wistful Thinking
Spitting Sliver
Brain Gorgers

Onto Future Sight?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, Ransac is right. I barely ever win, so I was looking for ways for you to survive..... hehe

On to FS......