Hand: 7
In play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Guided Forest
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

Elvish Guidance (Enchant land. Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds G to his mana pool for each Elf in play.)

(U) Disciple of Grace (1/2; HUMAN CLERIC; Pro black. Cycling 2.)
(U) Birchlore Rangers (1/1; ELF DRUID; Tap two untapped Elves you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Morph G)
(U) Battlefield Medic (1/1; HUMAN CLERIC; T: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn, where X is the number of Clerics in play.)
(S) Shieldmage Elder (2/3; HUMAN CLERIC WIZARD; Tap two untapped Clerics you control: Prevent all damage target creature would deal this turn. Tap two untapped Wizards you control: Prevent all damage target spell would deal this turn.)
(S) Information Dealer (1/1; HUMAN WIZARD; T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order.)

Graveyard: Chain of Smog, Festering Goblin
RFG:
----------------------------------------
Spidey: 18
Hand: 9
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(U) Mt

(U) Wirewood Elf (1/2, ELF DRUID, T: Add G to my mana pool)
(U) Mistform Wall (1/4, ILLUSION WALL, ~ has defender as long as it's a Wall, 1: ~ becomes the creature type of my choice ueot)
(T) Ascending Aven (3/2, BIRD SOLDIER, Flying, ~ can only block creatures with flying. Morph 2U)
(S) Riptide Chronologist (1/3, HUMAN WIZARD, U, Sac ~: Untap all creatures of the type of my choice)

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Island.
Slipstream Eel.
Done.

Rokapoke: 14
Hand: 6
In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Guided Forest
(U) Mountain
(TT) Island x2

Elvish Guidance (Enchant land. Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds G to his mana pool for each Elf in play.)

(U) Birchlore Rangers (1/1; ELF DRUID; Tap two untapped Elves you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Morph G)
(U) Battlefield Medic (1/1; HUMAN CLERIC; T: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn, where X is the number of Clerics in play.)
(U) Shieldmage Elder (2/3; HUMAN CLERIC WIZARD; Tap two untapped Clerics you control: Prevent all damage target creature would deal this turn. Tap two untapped Wizards you control: Prevent all damage target spell would deal this turn.)
(U) Information Dealer (1/1; HUMAN WIZARD; T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order.)
(S) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U)

RFG:
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(U) Mt

(U) Mistform Wall (1/4, ILLUSION WALL, ~ has defender as long as it's a Wall, 1: ~ becomes the creature type of my choice ueot)
(T) Ascending Aven (3/2, BIRD SOLDIER, Flying, ~ can only block creatures with flying. Morph 2U)
(S) Riptide Chronologist (1/3, HUMAN WIZARD, U, Sac ~: Untap all creatures of the type of my choice)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yowza!

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Aven
Responses/blocks/take it?

In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Guided Forest
(U) Mountain
(TT) Island x2

(U) Shieldmage Elder (2/3; HUMAN CLERIC WIZARD; Tap two untapped Clerics you control: Prevent all damage target creature would deal this turn. Tap two untapped Wizards you control: Prevent all damage target spell would deal this turn.)
(U) Information Dealer (1/1; HUMAN WIZARD; T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order.)
(S) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U)

RFG:
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Mt

(U) Riptide Chronologist (1/3, HUMAN WIZARD, U, Sac ~: Untap all creatures of the type of my choice)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Right.

Swamp
Screaming Seahawk
Pacifism on your Eel

Done

In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Guided Forest
(U) Mountain
(TT) Island x2

(T) Disciple of Grace (1/2; HUMAN CLERIC; Pro black. Cycling 2.)
(T) Battlefield Medic (1/1; HUMAN CLERIC; T: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn, where X is the number of Clerics in play.)
(S) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*

RFG:
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mt

Pacifism (Enchanted creature can't attack or block)

(U) Riptide Chronologist (1/3, HUMAN WIZARD, U, Sac ~: Untap all creatures of the type of my choice)
(S) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Mountain.
Towering Baloth.
Done.

In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Guided Forest
(TU) Mountain x2
(TT) Island x2

(U) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*
(S) Towering Baloth (7/6; BEAST; Morph 6G)

RFG:
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mt

(S) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, that's even worse!

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Aven and Seahawk

In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Guided Forest
(TU) Mountain x2
(TT) Island x2

(U) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*

RFG:
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mt

(T) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Tap disciple and Medic to prevent the Aven's damage. That's all.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 2 then.

Mt
Profane Prayers (~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and I gain X life, where X is the # of Clerics in play) for 3 on your Elder.
Responses?

Rokapoke: 12
In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Guided Forest
(TU) Mountain x2
(TT) Island x2

(T) Battlefield Medic (1/1; HUMAN CLERIC; T: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn, where X is the number of Clerics in play.)

RFG:
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2

(T) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, BIRD, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers
RFG:

R

rokapoke

I'll have to tap the Elder and the Dealer to prevent the spell damage.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed. In response, I'll tap out to Solar Blast (~ deals 3 dmg to target creature or player. Cycle 1RR. When I cycle ~, I may have it deal 1 dmg to target creature or player) the Elder.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but all of that to get rid of one guy...

Done

In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Guided Forest
(TU) Mountain x2
(TT) Island x2

(T) Information Dealer (1/1; HUMAN WIZARD; T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order.)

Graveyard: Chain of Smog, Festering Goblinm Shieldmage Elder
RFG:
Hand: 5
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2

(T) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, BIRD, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers, Solar Blast
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Plains.
Shared Triumph, choosing "Beast."
Attack with Baloth.
Blocks/responses?

Hand: 4
In play:

(U) Swamp
(UU) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(U) Guided Forest
(UU) Mountain x2
(UU) Island x2

Shared Triumph (As ~ comes into play, choose a creature type. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1.)

(U) Slipstream Eel (7/7; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*
(U) Towering Baloth (8/7; BEAST; Morph 6G)

Graveyard: Chain of Smog, Festering Goblin, Shieldmage Elder
RFG:
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers, Solar Blast
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Baloth beats on the Elf.
Wretched Anurid.
Done.

Hand: 3
In play:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(U) Guided Forest
(UU) Mountain x2
(TU) Island x2

Shared Triumph (As ~ comes into play, choose a creature type. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1.)

(U) Slipstream Eel (7/7; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*
(T) Towering Baloth (8/7; BEAST; Morph 6G)
(S) Wretched Anurid (4/4; ZOMBIE FROG BEAST; Whenever another creature comes into play, you lose 1 life.)

RFG:
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers, Solar Blast, Wirewood Elf
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Geez, where's my big guys?

Untap, upkeep

Swing with the fliers

Hand: 3
In play:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(U) Guided Forest
(UU) Mountain x2
(TU) Island x2

(T) Towering Baloth (8/7; BEAST; Morph 6G)
(S) Wretched Anurid (4/4; ZOMBIE FROG BEAST; Whenever another creature comes into play, you lose 1 life.)

RFG:
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers, Solar Blast, Wirewood Elf
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Solar Blast the Aven. Tapping Mountain, Guided Forest, Forest for it.