Mindmaster Onslaught: Spidey vs rokapoke

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

That's 3 then.

Mt
    Riptide Chronologist

Done

Rokapoke: 14
    Hand: 7
    In play:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Guided Forest
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Island

Elvish Guidance (Enchant land. Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds G to his mana pool for each Elf in play.)

(U) Disciple of Grace (1/2; HUMAN CLERIC; Pro black. Cycling 2.)
    (U) Birchlore Rangers (1/1; ELF DRUID; Tap two untapped Elves you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Morph G)
    (U) Battlefield Medic (1/1; HUMAN CLERIC; T: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn, where X is the number of Clerics in play.)
    (S) Shieldmage Elder (2/3; HUMAN CLERIC WIZARD; Tap two untapped Clerics you control: Prevent all damage target creature would deal this turn. Tap two untapped Wizards you control: Prevent all damage target spell would deal this turn.)
    (S) Information Dealer (1/1; HUMAN WIZARD; T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order.)

Graveyard: Chain of Smog, Festering Goblin
    RFG:
    ----------------------------------------
    Spidey: 18
    Hand: 9
    In play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp
    (U) Mt

(U) Wirewood Elf (1/2, ELF DRUID, T: Add G to my mana pool)
    (U) Mistform Wall (1/4, ILLUSION WALL, ~ has defender as long as it's a Wall, 1: ~ becomes the creature type of my choice ueot)
    (T) Ascending Aven (3/2, BIRD SOLDIER, Flying, ~ can only block creatures with flying. Morph 2U)
    (S) Riptide Chronologist (1/3, HUMAN WIZARD, U, Sac ~: Untap all creatures of the type of my choice)

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor
    RFG:
  2. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Untap, upkeep.
    Island.
    Slipstream Eel.
    Done.

Hand: 6
    In play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Guided Forest
    (U) Mountain
    (TT) Island x2

Elvish Guidance (Enchant land. Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds G to his mana pool for each Elf in play.)

(U) Birchlore Rangers (1/1; ELF DRUID; Tap two untapped Elves you control: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Morph G)
    (U) Battlefield Medic (1/1; HUMAN CLERIC; T: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn, where X is the number of Clerics in play.)
    (U) Shieldmage Elder (2/3; HUMAN CLERIC WIZARD; Tap two untapped Clerics you control: Prevent all damage target creature would deal this turn. Tap two untapped Wizards you control: Prevent all damage target spell would deal this turn.)
    (U) Information Dealer (1/1; HUMAN WIZARD; T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order.)
    (S) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U)

RFG:
    In play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp
    (U) Mt

(U) Mistform Wall (1/4, ILLUSION WALL, ~ has defender as long as it's a Wall, 1: ~ becomes the creature type of my choice ueot)
    (T) Ascending Aven (3/2, BIRD SOLDIER, Flying, ~ can only block creatures with flying. Morph 2U)
    (S) Riptide Chronologist (1/3, HUMAN WIZARD, U, Sac ~: Untap all creatures of the type of my choice)

RFG:
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yowza!

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Aven
    Responses/blocks/take it?

In play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Guided Forest
    (U) Mountain
    (TT) Island x2

(U) Shieldmage Elder (2/3; HUMAN CLERIC WIZARD; Tap two untapped Clerics you control: Prevent all damage target creature would deal this turn. Tap two untapped Wizards you control: Prevent all damage target spell would deal this turn.)
    (U) Information Dealer (1/1; HUMAN WIZARD; T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order.)
    (S) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U)

RFG:
    In play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Island x2
    (U) Swamp
    (U) Mt

(U) Riptide Chronologist (1/3, HUMAN WIZARD, U, Sac ~: Untap all creatures of the type of my choice)

RFG:
  4. rokapoke Man Among Gods

I'll tap the Disciple and Medic to prevent the damage.
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Right.

Swamp
    Screaming Seahawk
    Pacifism on your Eel

Done

In play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Guided Forest
    (U) Mountain
    (TT) Island x2

(T) Disciple of Grace (1/2; HUMAN CLERIC; Pro black. Cycling 2.)
    (T) Battlefield Medic (1/1; HUMAN CLERIC; T: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn, where X is the number of Clerics in play.)
    (S) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*

RFG:
    In play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (T) Mt

Pacifism (Enchanted creature can't attack or block)

(U) Riptide Chronologist (1/3, HUMAN WIZARD, U, Sac ~: Untap all creatures of the type of my choice)
    (S) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

RFG:
  6. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Untap, upkeep.
    Mountain.
    Towering Baloth.
    Done.

In play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Guided Forest
    (TU) Mountain x2
    (TT) Island x2

(U) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*
    (S) Towering Baloth (7/6; BEAST; Morph 6G)

RFG:
    In play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (T) Mt

(S) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

RFG:
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Ugh, that's even worse!

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Aven and Seahawk

In play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Guided Forest
    (TU) Mountain x2
    (TT) Island x2

(U) Slipstream Eel (6/6; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*

RFG:
    In play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Island x2
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U) Mt

(T) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

RFG:
  8. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Tap disciple and Medic to prevent the Aven's damage. That's all.
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

That's 2 then.

Mt
    Profane Prayers (~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and I gain X life, where X is the # of Clerics in play) for 3 on your Elder.
    Responses?

Rokapoke: 12
    In play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Guided Forest
    (TU) Mountain x2
    (TT) Island x2

(T) Battlefield Medic (1/1; HUMAN CLERIC; T: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn, where X is the number of Clerics in play.)

RFG:
    In play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (T,U) Island x2
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,U) Mt x2

(T) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, BIRD, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers
    RFG:
  10. rokapoke Man Among Gods

I'll have to tap the Elder and the Dealer to prevent the spell damage.
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Indeed. In response, I'll tap out to Solar Blast (~ deals 3 dmg to target creature or player. Cycle 1RR. When I cycle ~, I may have it deal 1 dmg to target creature or player) the Elder.
  12. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Bummer. Nothing.
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yeah, but all of that to get rid of one guy...

Done

In play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Guided Forest
    (TU) Mountain x2
    (TT) Island x2

(T) Information Dealer (1/1; HUMAN WIZARD; T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order.)

Graveyard: Chain of Smog, Festering Goblinm Shieldmage Elder
    RFG:
    Hand: 5
    In play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mt x2

(T) Screaming Seahawk (2/2, BIRD, flying, CIP library ability that doesn't matter)

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers, Solar Blast
    RFG:
  14. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Untap, upkeep.
    Plains.
    Shared Triumph, choosing "Beast."
    Attack with Baloth.
    Blocks/responses?

Hand: 4
    In play:

(U) Swamp
    (UU) Plains x2
    (U) Forest
    (U) Guided Forest
    (UU) Mountain x2
    (UU) Island x2

Shared Triumph (As ~ comes into play, choose a creature type. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1.)

(U) Slipstream Eel (7/7; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*
    (U) Towering Baloth (8/7; BEAST; Morph 6G)

Graveyard: Chain of Smog, Festering Goblin, Shieldmage Elder
    RFG:
    In play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mt x2

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers, Solar Blast
    RFG:
  15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Chump with my Druid.
  16. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Baloth beats on the Elf.
    Wretched Anurid.
    Done.

Hand: 3
    In play:

(T) Swamp
    (TT) Plains x2
    (U) Forest
    (U) Guided Forest
    (UU) Mountain x2
    (TU) Island x2

Shared Triumph (As ~ comes into play, choose a creature type. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1.)

(U) Slipstream Eel (7/7; FISH BEAST; ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. Cycling 1U) *Pacified*
    (T) Towering Baloth (8/7; BEAST; Morph 6G)
    (S) Wretched Anurid (4/4; ZOMBIE FROG BEAST; Whenever another creature comes into play, you lose 1 life.)

RFG:
    In play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mt x2

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers, Solar Blast, Wirewood Elf
    RFG:
  17. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Geez, where's my big guys?

Untap, upkeep

Swing with the fliers

Hand: 3
    In play:

(T) Swamp
    (TT) Plains x2
    (U) Forest
    (U) Guided Forest
    (UU) Mountain x2
    (TU) Island x2

(T) Towering Baloth (8/7; BEAST; Morph 6G)
    (S) Wretched Anurid (4/4; ZOMBIE FROG BEAST; Whenever another creature comes into play, you lose 1 life.)

RFG:
    In play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Island x2
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Mt x2

Graveyard: Elvish Guidance, Barren Moor, Profane Prayers, Solar Blast, Wirewood Elf
    RFG:
  18. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Solar Blast the Aven. Tapping Mountain, Guided Forest, Forest for it.
  19. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

No responses.

Dmg on stack? Dmg resolves?
  20. rokapoke Man Among Gods