Mindmaster Odyssey: Spidey vs Mooseman

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I now have 6 cards in my graveyard, so I'll remove all six for my 'Tog to gain +3/+3, making him 4/5. Then I'm done and the Volley can resolve.
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

It resolves.
    And I'll tap my whipkeeper to do 4 more damage to the Tog.
    Responses?
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Argg. My 'Tog's gone.
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I think this is the state of the game, correct me if i'm wrong.

Attack with Fisher.
    Blocks?

Spidey: 15
    Hand: 4
    In Play:

(U,T) Plains x2
    (T) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (U,T) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

(U) Pilgrim of Justice (1/3, pro-red Sac ~: The next time a red source of your choice would deal damage this turn, prevent that damage.)
    (U) Cephalid Scout (1/1, flying)
    (U) Obstinate Familiar (1/1)

Graveyard: Whipkeeper, Sarcatog
    RFG:Afflict, Phantom Whelp, Tireless Tribe, Seton's Desire, Words of Wisdom, Refresh

Mooseman: 14
    Hand: 5
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Swamp
    (TTTTTT) Mountain
    (U) Island

(U) Pilgrim of Virtue (1/3, pro-black Sac ~: The next time a black source of your choice would deal damage this turn, prevent that damage.)
    (T) Aven Fisher (2/2, Flying)
    (U) Ember Beast (3/4, Ember Beast can't attack or block alone.)
    (T) Whipkeeper (1/1, T: ~ deals dmg to target creature equal to the dmg already dealt to it this turn)

Graveyard: Werebear, Flameburst, Innocent Blood, Confessor, Mind Burst, Words of Wisdom, Volley of Boulders
    RFG:
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Looks good to me.

No blocks, take the dmg.
  6. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Done

Spidey: 13
    Hand: 4
    In Play:

(U,T) Plains x2
    (T) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (U,T) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

(U) Pilgrim of Justice (1/3, pro-red Sac ~: The next time a red source of your choice would deal damage this turn, prevent that damage.)
    (U) Obstinate Familiar (1/1)

Graveyard: Whipkeeper, Sarcatog
    RFG:Afflict, Phantom Whelp, Tireless Tribe, Seton's Desire, Words of Wisdom, Refresh

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Swamp
    (TTTTTT) Mountain
    (U) Island

(U) Pilgrim of Virtue (1/3, pro-black Sac ~: The next time a black source of your choice would deal damage this turn, prevent that damage.)
    (T) Whipkeeper (1/1, T: ~ deals dmg to target creature equal to the dmg already dealt to it this turn)

Graveyard: Werebear, Flameburst, Innocent Blood, Confessor, Mind Burst, Words of Wisdom, Volley of Boulders
    RFG:
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Innocent Blood, saccing the Familiar. You?

Hand: 3
    In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (T) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Whipkeeper, Sarcatog, Obstinate Familiar, Innocent Blood

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Swamp
    (TTTTTT) Mountain
    (U) Island

RFG:
  8. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Whipkeeper
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Done.

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (T) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Forest
    (T) Swamp
    (TTTTTT) Mountain
    (U) Island

Graveyard: Werebear, Flameburst, Innocent Blood, Confessor, Mind Burst, Words of Wisdom, Volley of Boulders, Whipkeeper
    RFG:
  10. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

untap, upkeep,
    Nomad Stadium
    Flash back Volley of Boulders: Targeting Cephalid Scout for 3 and you for 3.
    response?

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (T) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U) Swamp
    (TTTTTT) Mountain
    (U) Island
    (U) Nomad Stadium (T: Add W. Nomad Stadium deals 1 damage to you. Threshold - W, Tap, Sacrifice Nomad Stadium: You gain 4 life.)

Graveyard: Werebear, Flameburst, Innocent Blood, Confessor, Mind Burst, Words of Wisdom, Whipkeeper
    RFG:Volley of Boulders
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Man, I'm really messing up. No response.
  12. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Volley of Boulders: Targeting Cephalid Scout for 3 and you for 3, Resolves

Attack with Fisher (that I forgot to untap.....;( )

Done

Spidey: 10(8?)
    In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (T) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Whipkeeper, Sarcatog, Obstinate Familiar, Innocent Blood,Cephalid Scout

In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U) Swamp
    (TTTTTT) Mountain
    (U) Island
    (U) Nomad Stadium (T: Add W. Nomad Stadium deals 1 damage to you. Threshold - W, Tap, Sacrifice Nomad Stadium: You gain 4 life.)

Graveyard: Werebear, Flameburst, Innocent Blood, Confessor, Mind Burst, Words of Wisdom, Whipkeeper
    RFG:Volley of Boulders
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Done.

Spidey: 8
    In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Whipkeeper, Sarcatog, Obstinate Familiar, Innocent Blood,Cephalid Scout

In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U) Swamp
    (TTTTTT) Mountain
    (U) Island

RFG: Volley of Boulders
  14. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, upkeep,
    attack with fisher
    then I'm done

Spidey: 8 (6?)
    In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U) Swamp
    (UUUUUU) Mountain
    (U) Island

15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Take it.

Untap, upkeep, attack with the Pilgrim, responses/blocks?

Spidey: 6
    In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mountain x2

(T) Pilgrim of Justice (1/3, pro-red Sac ~: The next time a red source of your choice would deal damage this turn, prevent that damage.)

In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U) Swamp
    (UUUUUU) Mountain
    (U) Island

16. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

17. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Rites of Initiation, discarding an Earth Rift and Execute. You take 3.

Done.

Hand: 0
    In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (T,U) Mountain x2

(T) Pilgrim of Justice (1/3, pro-red Sac ~: The next time a red source of your choice would deal damage this turn, prevent that damage.)

Graveyard: Whipkeeper, Sarcatog, Obstinate Familiar, Innocent Blood,Cephalid Scout, Rites of Initiation, Earth Rift, Execute

Mooseman: 11
    In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U) Swamp
    (UUUUUU) Mountain
    (U) Island

18. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, upkeep, attack with everything
    Game?

Done.

Hand: 0
    In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (T,U) Mountain x2

Graveyard: Whipkeeper, Sarcatog, Obstinate Familiar, Innocent Blood,Cephalid Scout, Rites of Initiation, Earth Rift, Execute

Mooseman: 11
    In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Forest
    (U) Swamp
    (UUUUUU) Mountain
    (U) Island

(T) Pilgrim of Virtue (1/3, pro-black Sac ~: The next time a black source of your choice would deal damage this turn, prevent that damage.)
    (T) Ember Beast (3/4, Ember Beast can't attack or block alone.)

19. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yep. Good game!

I forgot I was supposed to Earth Rift a Mountain so you couldn't Flashback... :rolleyes:
  20. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I was wondering why you didn't sac the pilgrim to save your creatures.....