Mindmaster Nemesis: Spidey vs rokapoke

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whew. I thought there was some hidden ability that I was missing, like your Vampire/Bat regen thing with Mooseman :)

Untap, upkeep

Attack for 2

Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island

Treetop Bracers (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and can't be blocked except by flying creatures)

(U) Belbe's Armor (X, T: Target creature gets -X/+X ueot)

(T) Sneaky Homunculus (2/2, ~ can't block or be blocked by creatures with power 2 or greater) *Braced* Gone??

Graveyard: Laccolith Whelp, Topple, Mogg Toady, Skyshroud Cutter, Defender en-Vec, Phyrexian Driver, Massacre, Nesting Wurm, Lashknife
RFG:
-----------------------------------------------------
rokapoke: 7 (5?)
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Island
(UU) Swamp x2
(UU) Plains x2
(UU) Mountain x2
(U) Forest

(T) Laccolith Warrior (3/3; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, you may have it deal damage equal to its power to target creature. If you do, ~ deals no combat damage this turn.)

Graveyard: Parallax Dimentia, Cloudskate, Ascendent Evincar, Lawbringer, Seal of Fire, Seal of Strength, Belbe's Percher, Trickster Mage, Angelic Favor
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
Whew. I thought there was some hidden ability that I was missing, like your Vampire/Bat regen thing with Mooseman
Ha ha ha.

Anyway, at this point I can save us both some time and scoop. My only hope was the mysterious "adjusted" Laccolith ability that I liked so much... I have no more creatures, and the other cards I'm holding are:

Noble Stand
Accumulated Knowledge (yay!)
Fanatical Devotion
Stronghold Discipline

So with your artifact in play, I can force you to lose one more life. You win this battle, Spiderman, but the war will still be mine!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ha ha ha.
I thought you'd like that :D

Good game! It's a good thing too, because all I have left is

Vicious Hunger - saving for last in case you put out a 2 or lower creature (or would use it on the Warrior to buy time)
Mind Swords - useless now
Overlaid Terrain - well, one good card with the Mind Swords :)

Onto our next battle - Prophecy!

K

KevinFlys

Can you simply tell if Runescape is a great game maplestory powerleveling or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I'm going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money