Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 10
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Island
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mt x3

Seal of Doom (Sac ~: Destroy target nonblack creature. It can't be regened)
Treetop Bracers (Enchanted creature gains +1/+1 and can't be blocked except by creatures with flying)

(U) Trickster Mage (1/1, U, T, discard a card: I may tap or untap target artifact, creature, or land)
(T) Nesting Wurm (5/4 due to Bracers, trample) ~rigged~ *Braced*

Graveyard: Seal of Removal, Wild Mammoth, Accumulated Knowledge, Flowstone Crusher, Vicious Hunger
RFG:

Ransac: 15
Hand: 6
In Play:

(UU) Forest
(U) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(TUU) Mountain x3

Laccolith Rig (Whenever enchanted creature becomes blocked, you may have it deal damage equal to its power to target creature. If you do, the first creature deals no combat damage this turn.)

(T) Flowstone Crusher (4/4, R: Flowstone Crusher gets +1/-1 until end of turn.)
(U) Skyshroud Sentinel (1/1)
(U) Harvest Mage (1/1, G,T, Discard a card: Until end of turn, if you tap a land for mana, it produces one mana of a color of your choice instead of any other type and amount.)

Graveyard: Seal of Cleansing, Seal of Doom, Flint Golem, Blastoderm, Lightbringer
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Scoop. I don't have another creature in my hand. I do have Air Bladder, but all you have to do is kill and tap any combination of my crusher and whichever creature gets the bladder.

Prophecy?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! I wasn't sure if I could pull this off. The rest of my cards were:

Rootwater Commando (waiting for that Island)
Off Balance
Mind Swords
Downhill Charge
Refreshing Rain
Tangle Wire

Onto Prophecy!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just so you know... the only blue card I had was Air Bladder and I wasn't going to play an Island until I had to play it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I figured you didn't have a lot of blue... so I was holding onto the Commando just in case the Wurm got taken care of.

Mooseman, you're gonna hook us up tonight with Prophecy?