Mindmaster Morningtide: Rokapoke vs Mooseman

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Mooseman, Jun 18, 2008.

1. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Block the Sprite. I'll let my guy die if you do the same...
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Damage resolves.....
    Squeaking Pie Grubfellows
    Elvish Warrior
    Done

Mooseman: 17
    Hand: 1
    In play:

(UT) Plains
    (UT) Island
    (T) Swamp
    (TT) Mountain
    (TT) Forest

(U) Merrow Witsniper (1/1)
    (U) Mudbutton Clanger (1/1, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Mudbutton Clanger, you may reveal it. If you do, Mudbutton Clanger gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
    (T) Order of the Golden Cricket (2/2, Whenever ~ attacks, you may pay W. If you do, it gains flying until end of turn.)
    (U) Ambassador Oak (3/3, CIP: put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token into play.)
    (U) Elf Warrior Token (1/1)
    (U) Giant Warrior Token (5/5)
    (S) Squeaking Pie Grubfellows (3/2 Kinship - opponent discards a card.)
    (S) Elvish Warrior (2/3)

Graveyard: Mountain, Shard Volley, Release the Ants, Graceful Reprieve, Dewdrop Spy, Stingmoggie, Stream of Unconsciousness, Feudkiller's Verdict
    , Inspired Sprite
    RFG:
    ------------------------------------
    Rokapoke: 5
    Hand: 3
    In play:

(UT) Forest
    (UUT) Plains
    (UU) Mountain

(U) Winnower Patrol (3/2; ELF WARRIOR; Kinship -- At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with ~, you may reveal it. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.)
    (U) Ballyrush Banneret (2/1; KITHKIN SOLDIER; Kithkin spells and Soldier spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
    (T) Stonybrook Banneret (1/1; MERFOLK WIZARD; Islandwalk. Merfolk spells and Wizard spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
    (U) Battletide Alchemist (3/4; KITHKIN CLERIC; If a source would deal damage to a player, you may prevent X of that damage, where X is the number of Clerics you control.)
    (U) Kithkin Zephyrnaut (2/2; KITHKIN SOLDIER; Kinship -- At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with ~, you may reveal it. If you do, ~ gets +2/+2 and gains flying and vigilance until EOT.)
    (U)Ambassador Oak (3/3, TREEFOLK WARRIOR; CIP: put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token into play.)
    (U) Elf Warrior Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Bramblewood Paragon, Earthbrawn, Lys Alana Bowmaster, Mountain, Shard Volley, Island, Island, Redeem the Lost, Fencer Clique
    RFG:
  3. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Incidentally, I never untapped my lands for some reason.

EOT, I'll tap out to use the Reinforce option on Swell of Courage (Creatures you control get +2/+2 until EOT. Reinforce X - XWW) to add 5 +1/+1 counters to my Stonybrook Banneret. Responses before my turn?
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

:p

That's game.... I can't stop the land walk or do damage to you with that f'ing cleric......

Wow, that Battletide Alchemist is fantastic in this format..... almost a sure win when you drop that.

Onto Shadowmoor?
  5. rokapoke Man Among Gods

I really wish I had more Clerics, but I'm glad one was enough.

Shadowmoor it is! Good game!
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Shadowmoor sent!