Mindmaster Morningtide: Rokapoke vs Mooseman

R

rokapoke

Block the Sprite. I'll let my guy die if you do the same...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Damage resolves.....
Squeaking Pie Grubfellows
Elvish Warrior
Done

Mooseman: 17
Hand: 1
In play:

(UT) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(U) Merrow Witsniper (1/1)
(U) Mudbutton Clanger (1/1, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Mudbutton Clanger, you may reveal it. If you do, Mudbutton Clanger gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(T) Order of the Golden Cricket (2/2, Whenever ~ attacks, you may pay W. If you do, it gains flying until end of turn.)
(U) Ambassador Oak (3/3, CIP: put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token into play.)
(U) Elf Warrior Token (1/1)
(U) Giant Warrior Token (5/5)
(S) Squeaking Pie Grubfellows (3/2 Kinship - opponent discards a card.)
(S) Elvish Warrior (2/3)

Graveyard: Mountain, Shard Volley, Release the Ants, Graceful Reprieve, Dewdrop Spy, Stingmoggie, Stream of Unconsciousness, Feudkiller's Verdict
, Inspired Sprite
RFG:
------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 5
Hand: 3
In play:

(UT) Forest
(UUT) Plains
(UU) Mountain

(U) Winnower Patrol (3/2; ELF WARRIOR; Kinship -- At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with ~, you may reveal it. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.)
(U) Ballyrush Banneret (2/1; KITHKIN SOLDIER; Kithkin spells and Soldier spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(T) Stonybrook Banneret (1/1; MERFOLK WIZARD; Islandwalk. Merfolk spells and Wizard spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(U) Battletide Alchemist (3/4; KITHKIN CLERIC; If a source would deal damage to a player, you may prevent X of that damage, where X is the number of Clerics you control.)
(U) Kithkin Zephyrnaut (2/2; KITHKIN SOLDIER; Kinship -- At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with ~, you may reveal it. If you do, ~ gets +2/+2 and gains flying and vigilance until EOT.)
(U)Ambassador Oak (3/3, TREEFOLK WARRIOR; CIP: put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token into play.)
(U) Elf Warrior Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Bramblewood Paragon, Earthbrawn, Lys Alana Bowmaster, Mountain, Shard Volley, Island, Island, Redeem the Lost, Fencer Clique
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Incidentally, I never untapped my lands for some reason.

EOT, I'll tap out to use the Reinforce option on Swell of Courage (Creatures you control get +2/+2 until EOT. Reinforce X - XWW) to add 5 +1/+1 counters to my Stonybrook Banneret. Responses before my turn?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
:p

That's game.... I can't stop the land walk or do damage to you with that f'ing cleric......

Wow, that Battletide Alchemist is fantastic in this format..... almost a sure win when you drop that.

Onto Shadowmoor?

R

rokapoke

I really wish I had more Clerics, but I'm glad one was enough.

Shadowmoor it is! Good game!