Ransac: 19
Hand: 9
In Play:

(U) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TU) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

Veteran's Armaments (Equipped creature has "Whenever this creature attacks or blocks, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn for each attacking creature." Whenever a Soldier creature comes into play, you may attach Veteran's Armaments to it. Equip 2) arming Graybeard

(U) Mothdust Changeling (1/1, SHAPESHIFTER, Changeling, Tap an untapped creature you control: Mothdust Changeling gains flying until end of turn.)
(T) Stonybrook Banneret (1/1, MERFOLK WIZARD, Islandwalk, Merfolk spells and Wizard spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
1/1
(T) Wandering Graybeard (7/7, GIANT WIZARD, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wandering Graybeard, you may reveal it. If you do, you gain 4 life.) armed with veterans
(T) Faerie Rogue Token (1/1, flying)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Weighted by Conscience
RFG:

--------------------------------------------------
rokapoke: 9
In Play:

(TT) Island x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Plains
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Brightheart Banneret (1/1; Elemental Warrior; Elemental spells and Warrior spells you play cost 1 less to play. Reinforce 1 -- 1R (1R, discard this card: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.))
(U) Kithkin Zephyrnaut (2/2; Kithkin Soldier; Kinship -- At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with ~, you may reveal it. If you do, ~ gets +2/+2 and gains flying and vigilance until EOT.)
(S) Orchard Warden (4/6; Treefolk Shaman; Whenever another Treefolk creature comes into play under your control, you may gain life equal to that creature's toughness.)

Graveyard: Fencer Clique, Merrow Witsniper
RFG: Floodchaser

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Mountain.
Attack with both critters. Blocks/responses?

Ransac: 19
In Play:

(U) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TU) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

Veteran's Armaments (Equipped creature has "Whenever this creature attacks or blocks, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn for each attacking creature." Whenever a Soldier creature comes into play, you may attach Veteran's Armaments to it. Equip 2) arming Graybeard

(U) Mothdust Changeling (1/1, SHAPESHIFTER, Changeling, Tap an untapped creature you control: Mothdust Changeling gains flying until end of turn.)
(T) Stonybrook Banneret (1/1, MERFOLK WIZARD, Islandwalk, Merfolk spells and Wizard spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
1/1
(T) Wandering Graybeard (7/7, GIANT WIZARD, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wandering Graybeard, you may reveal it. If you do, you gain 4 life.) armed with veterans

RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Island x2
(UU) Mountain x2
(U) Plains
(UU) Forest x2

(T) Brightheart Banneret (1/1; Elemental Warrior; Elemental spells and Warrior spells you play cost 1 less to play. Reinforce 1 -- 1R (1R, discard this card: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.))
(T) Orchard Warden (4/6; Treefolk Shaman; Whenever another Treefolk creature comes into play under your control, you may gain life equal to that creature's toughness.)

Graveyard: Fencer Clique, Merrow Witsniper, Kithkin Zephyrnaut

R

rokapoke

Indeed you can. And will.
Ink Dissolver.
Burrenton Shield-Bearers.
Done.

Ransac: 14
In Play:

(U) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TU) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

1/1

RFG:

Hand: 7
In Play:

(TT) Island x2
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Plains
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Brightheart Banneret (1/1; Elemental Warrior; Elemental spells and Warrior spells you play cost 1 less to play. Reinforce 1 -- 1R (1R, discard this card: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.))
(T) Orchard Warden (4/6; Treefolk Shaman; Whenever another Treefolk creature comes into play under your control, you may gain life equal to that creature's toughness.)
(S) Ink Dissolver (2/1; Merfolk Wizard; Kinship -- At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with ~, you may reveal it. If you do, each opponent puts the top three cards of his library into his graveyard.)
(S) Burrenton Shield-Bearers (3/3; Kithkin Soldier; Whenever ~ attacks, target creature gets +0/+3 until EOT.)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
EOT, Deglamer, shuffling my Weighted by Conscience into my library.

Untap, Upkeep, Mountain, Attack with Banneret and Faerie Rogue. Since you're tapped out and have no possible blockers, I'll continue. Morsel Theft (paying the 1B prowl cost since a Rogue damaged you), take 3 and I gain 3 AND draw my card. Recast the Weighted by Conscience on your Orchard Warden. I'll be done.

Ransac: 17
Hand: 8
Library:
In Play:

(U) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TU) Plains
(TU) Mountain
(T) Forest

Weighted by Conscience (Enchanted creature can't attack. Tap two untapped creatures you control that share a creature type: Remove enchanted creature from the game.) weighing down the Warden

1/1
(U) Wandering Graybeard (4/4, GIANT WIZARD, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wandering Graybeard, you may reveal it. If you do, you gain 4 life.) armed with veterans

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Deglamer
RFG:

rokapoke: 4
Hand: 7
In Play:

(TT) Island x2
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Plains
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Orchard Warden (4/6; can't attack Treefolk Shaman; Whenever another Treefolk creature comes into play under your control, you may gain life equal to that creature's toughness.) weighted by conscience
(S) Ink Dissolver (2/1; Merfolk Wizard; Kinship -- At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with ~, you may reveal it. If you do, each opponent puts the top three cards of his library into his graveyard.)
(S) Burrenton Shield-Bearers (3/3; Kithkin Soldier; Whenever ~ attacks, target creature gets +0/+3 until EOT.)

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

I'll scoop. Obviously, my pack left me with NO CHANCE to win this game.

Remaining cards:

Maralen of the Mornsong (just what I needed, life loss)
Pyroclast Consul
Recross the Paths
Luminescent Rain
Lunk Errant
Shard Volley (that's right -- I got one good card that you haven't applied removal to [yet])
Squeaking Pie Grubfellows (what a cardname)

Anyway, shall we move on to the next... er, previous... set?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I actually didn't realize it until after I posted, but I could've killed you last turn. I had Titan's Revenge (XRR, deal X damage) in my hand and enough mana after the attack and the Theft.

Onto Lorwyn!!

My Hand:
Titan's Revenge
Graceful Reprieve
Final-Sting Faerie
Luminescent Rain
Lunk Errant
Negate
Sunflare Shaman

Ransac, cpa trash man