Energy Ctrs: 0
Hand: 10 (Centaur Healer)
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Forest
(T,T,T) Mt x3
(U) Island

(T) Mortician Beetle (1/1; Whenever a player sacs a creature, I may put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)
(T) Mistmeadow Witch (1/1; 2WU: Exile target creature. Return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step)
(T) Hanweir Lancer (2/2; First strike from soulbonding w/Healer; Soulbond; As long as ~ is paired with another creature, both creatures have first strike) *Paired w/Healer*
(T) Attended Knight (2/2; First Strike; When ~ ETB, create a 1/1 white Soldier token)
(T) Soldier creature token (1/1)

Graveyard: Mizzium Mortars
Exile:
==========================================================================================
Mooseman: 27
Energy Ctrs: 0
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(T) Selesnya Signet (A,{1}, {T}: Add {G}{W} to your mana pool)

(T) Rhox War Monk (3/4, Lifelink)
(T) Spike Jester (3/1,Haste)
(T) Mist Raven (2/2,Flying. When Mist Raven enters the battlefield, return target creature to its owner's hand.)

Graveyard: Eyes in the Skies, Sylvan Ranger, Hungry Spriggan, Ogre Jailbreaker, Dregscape Zombie (2/1,Unearth {B} ({B}: Return this card from your graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step or if it would leave the battlefield. Unearth only as a sorcery.)), Thundersong Trumpeter, Mist Raven, Falkenrath Noble, Druid's Deliverance, Torrent of Souls
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, good game! That poor Healer...

I left the wrong mana open (well, I had no choice but...)... I had Terminate but used all of my red for the Mortars... great swing game. I also had:

Golgari Rotwurm
Burning-Tree Emissary
Deputy of Acquittals
Slaughterthorn
Graceful Reprieve
Vampire Aristocrat
Tandem Lookout

That Spriggan was killer early on. Onto the next!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, that Mortars threw me for a loop at first, but the alpha strike was what I needed.
I had left
Forbidden Alchemy
Phantasmal Image