Mindmaster Mirrodin: Spidey vs Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Forest, Moriok Scavenger returning my replica. Done.

Spidey: 19
Hand: 7 (Exile)
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt

Dragon Blood (3, T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature)

(U) Disciple of the Vault (1/1, When an artifact is put into a graveyard from play, I may have Ransac lose 1 life)
(U) Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, Sac ~: ~ deals 3 dmg to target attacking or blocking creature.)
(U) Needlebug (2/2, flash, protection from artifacts.)
(U) Viridian Joiner (1/2, T: Add an amount of G to my mana pool equal to ~'s power)
(U) Malachite Golem (5/3, 1G: ~ gains trample ueot)

Graveyard: Viridian Longbow
RFG: Annul

Ransac: 13
Hand: 7 (Vermiculos & Goblin Replica)
In Play:

(T) Plains
(TU) Swamp
(U) Island
(UU) Forest
(TUU) Mountain

(T) Talisman of Impulse (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Add R or G to your mana pool. Talisman of Impulse deals 1 damage to you.)
(U) Scrabbling Claws (T: Target player removes a card in his or her graveyard from the game. 1, Sacrifice Scrabbling Claws: Remove target card in a graveyard from the game. Draw a card.)
(U) Crystal Shard (3,T or U,T: Return target creature to its owner's hand unless its controller pays 1)

Leonin Scimitar (Equipped creature gets +1/+1. Equip 1)

(U) Hematite Golem (1/4, 1R: Hematite Golem gets +2/+0 until end of turn.)
(U) Pewter Golem (4/2, 1B: Regenerate Pewter Golem)
(S) Moriok Scavenger (2/2, When Moriok Scavenger comes into play, you may return target artifact creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)

Graveyard: Yotian Soldier
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Tap all but a Swamp and an Island and sac the Replica to destroy the Golem.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Good eye! My bad..... Why did I leave the game yesterday thinking I had done that......

*Ponders....*

No response. Continue.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with Mr. Golem
Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 19
Hand: 7 (Exile)
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt

Dragon Blood (3, T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature)

(U) Disciple of the Vault (1/1, When an artifact is put into a graveyard from play, I may have Ransac lose 1 life)
(U) Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, Sac ~: ~ deals 3 dmg to target attacking or blocking creature.)
(U) Needlebug (2/2, flash, protection from artifacts.)
(U) Viridian Joiner (1/2, T: Add an amount of G to my mana pool equal to ~'s power)
(T) Malachite Golem (6/4, 1G: ~ gains trample ueot) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
RFG: Annul, Viridian Longbow

Ransac: 13
Hand: 7 (Vermiculos & Goblin Replica)
In Play:

(T) Plains
(TU) Swamp
(U) Island
(UU) Forest
(TUU) Mountain

(T) Talisman of Impulse (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Add R or G to your mana pool. Talisman of Impulse deals 1 damage to you.)
(U) Scrabbling Claws (T: Target player removes a card in his or her graveyard from the game. 1, Sacrifice Scrabbling Claws: Remove target card in a graveyard from the game. Draw a card.)
(U) Crystal Shard (3,T or U,T: Return target creature to its owner's hand unless its controller pays 1)

Leonin Scimitar (Equipped creature gets +1/+1. Equip 1)

(U) Hematite Golem (1/4, 1R: Hematite Golem gets +2/+0 until end of turn.)
(U) Pewter Golem (4/2, 1B: Regenerate Pewter Golem)
(S) Moriok Scavenger (2/2, When Moriok Scavenger comes into play, you may return target artifact creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)

Graveyard: Yotian Soldier
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
WR to sac my Replica to deal 3 pts to your Pewter Golem then (causing you to lose a life from my Disciple). Responses?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Would you ever want to come back to this and finish it up, or are you just done with Mindmaster?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I imagine I would want to come back to it. I don't think I'm done with Mindmaster, just going through one of my cycles of Playing Lots/Playing Little right now. I had a nice long run of Playing Lots, though!

Ransac, cpa trash man