Mindmaster Mirrodin Besieged: Spidey (Phyrexians) vs Mooseman (Phyrexians)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ocular blocks Slasher, bith die
Corrupter blocks Courier, corrupter dies,
Beast is unblocke, deals 4 damage
Done

Spidey: 15
Poison Ctrs: 3
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Forest x4
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2

(U) Blightwidow (0/2 due to ctrs; Reach; Infect) *2 -1/-1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Spread the Sickness, Phyrexian Hydra, Quilled Slagwurm, Corrupted Conscience, Phyrexian Digester, Rot Wolf, Serum Raker, Phyrexian Rager, Vivisection, Tangle Hulk, Oculus, Viridian Corrupter
Exile:

Mooseman: 17
Poison Ctrs: 2
Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(UUU) Swamp
(UU) Island
(UUUU) Forest

(T) Plaguemaw Beast (4/3, {T}, Sacrifice a creature: Proliferate. (You choose any number of permanents and/or players with counters on them, then give each another counter of a kind already there.)
(T) Glissa's Courier (0/1, MT walk) ~2 -1/-1 cntrs~

Graveyard: Corrupted Conscience, Gore Vassal, Fuel the Cause, Rot Wolf, Steel Sabotage, Morbid Plunder, Phyrexian Hydra, , Vivisection, Dross Ripper, Oculus, Tine Shrike, Rusted Slasher

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I gotta concede. All I have in my hand is Ichor Wellspring, so I can't stop your guy from running all over me. Good game!

Man, very mirror-ish. The graveyard pulling was the MVP card for you....

What do you want to do next? Another of this although the Myrran side is broken? Wait until next week when New Phyrexia should be shaken out of its bugs? Go back to an old set?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
We can do any set you would like, then do the new one when it comes out.
Dang, I saw my pack and thought, what a cakewalk this will be.... but I had to work real hard for it..... I though you had a last gasp card in your hand to pull out the win or a draw....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I wish, just a dopey draw card.

I thought the same thing when I saw my pack - a couple of fatties, a take control one of your creatures, some removal....

Well, it's Friday already so you won't see this until tonight, so might as well wait until next week when we can get the new set.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we were narrowing it down to the specific sides... maybe if we just did the set by itself and see what we get next time...