Spidey: 5
Hand: 1
In Play:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T,U) Forest x3
(T) Mountain
(U) Plains

Spidersilk Armor (Creatures you control get +0/+1 and can block as though they had flying)
Liability (Whenever a card is put into a player's graveyard from play, that player loses 1 life)

(T) Bog Smugglers (2/3, swampwalk)
(T) Wild Jhovall (3/4)
(T) Flailing Soldier (2/2, 1: ~ gets +1/+1 ueot. Any player may play this ability. 1: ~ gets -1/-1 ueot. Any player may play this ability)

Graveyard: Specter's Wail, Venomous Dragonfly, Revive, Molting Harpy, Tidal Bore, Silverglade Elemental, Buoyancy, Highway Robber, Cateran Brute
RFG:

Mooseman: 6
Hand: 0
In Play:

(U) Forest
(UU) Island
(UUU) Mountain
(UU) Plains
(UU) Swamp

General's Regalia (3: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, that damage is dealt to target creature you control instead.)

(U) Alabaster Wall (0/4, T: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(U) Kyren Sniper (1/1, At the beginning of your upkeep, you may have Kyren Sniper deal 1 damage to target player.)
(U) Undertaker (1/1, B, T, Discard a card: Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(U) Cateran Brute (2/2)
(U) Drake Hatchling (Flying, U: Drake Hatchling gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Vendetta, Sizzle, Volcanic Wind, Sailmonger, Sacred Prey, Saprazzan Raider, Cho-Manno's Blessing, Flailing Ogre
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
untap, upkeep (YL1L),
Pump drake 1 (U)

Attack with
Sniper for 1
undertaker for 1
brute for 2
Drake for 2

Do you have any reponses?

Spidey: 5
Hand: 1
In Play:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T,U) Forest x3
(T) Mountain
(U) Plains

Spidersilk Armor (Creatures you control get +0/+1 and can block as though they had flying)
Liability (Whenever a card is put into a player's graveyard from play, that player loses 1 life)

(T) Bog Smugglers (2/3, swampwalk)
(T) Wild Jhovall (3/4)
(T) Flailing Soldier (2/2, 1: ~ gets +1/+1 ueot. Any player may play this ability. 1: ~ gets -1/-1 ueot. Any player may play this ability)

Graveyard: Specter's Wail, Venomous Dragonfly, Revive, Molting Harpy, Tidal Bore, Silverglade Elemental, Buoyancy, Highway Robber, Cateran Brute
RFG:

Mooseman: 6
Hand: 0
In Play:

(U) Forest
(UT) Island
(UUU) Mountain
(UU) Plains
(UU) Swamp

General's Regalia (3: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, that damage is dealt to target creature you control instead.)

(U) Alabaster Wall (0/4, T: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(T) Kyren Sniper (1/1, At the beginning of your upkeep, you may have Kyren Sniper deal 1 damage to target player.)
(T) Undertaker (1/1, B, T, Discard a card: Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(T) Cateran Brute (2/2)
(T) Drake Hatchling (Flying, U: Drake Hatchling gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Vendetta, Sizzle, Volcanic Wind, Sailmonger, Sacred Prey, Saprazzan Raider, Cho-Manno's Blessing, Flailing Ogre
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's game. Good one!

I had Renounce, but I would only gain half the life due to Liability and I wouldn't be able to get all the way through to deal enough damage to you (plus, you would have the mana advantage and kill my Soldier).

Onto the next?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What??? I won?????
Woo Hoo.....
Good game, I thought you had me
On to the next.
Gotta say this is a cool format, we'll have to do this with the set we designed.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
It would be a cool way to play test.
Let's get to it, Spidey where are those formats for magic suitcase, so I can send the excel file?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I was either waiting on the password/name from Ransac or get my ability to upload files back (my browser is screwy right now).

Basically what I need is what you'd find in a WOTC spoiler:
Name
Cost
Type
P/T
Rules Text
Rarity

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Sorry, I was either waiting on the password/name from Ransac or get my ability to upload files back (my browser is screwy right now).

Basically what I need is what you'd find in a WOTC spoiler:
Name
Cost
Type
P/T
Rules Text
Rarity
Flavor text?

I'll upload the file to the CPA_Odd_one_out email account soon, (hopefully, I have DreamBlade and PTQ tourneys to run this weekend)