Spidey: 10
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Mountain
(U) Plains

Spidersilk Armor (Creatures you control get +0/+1 and can block as though they had flying)

(U) Cateran Brute (2/3)
(T) Bog Smugglers (2/3, swampwalk)
(U) Wild Jhovall (3/4)

Graveyard: Specter's Wail, Venomous Dragonfly, Revive, Molting Harpy, Tidal Bore, Silverglade Elemental, Buoyancy,Highway Robber
RFG:

Mooseman: 9
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Forest
(TT) Island
(TTT) Mountain
(TT) Plains
(UU) Swamp

General's Regalia (3: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, that damage is dealt to target creature you control instead.)

(U) Alabaster Wall (0/4, T: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(U) Kyren Sniper (1/1, At the beginning of your upkeep, you may have Kyren Sniper deal 1 damage to target player.)
(U) Saprazzan Raider (1/2, When Saprazzan Raider becomes blocked, return it to its owner's hand.)
~Cho-Manno's Blessing(Enchanted creature has protection from the chosen color - Green)~
(U) Undertaker (1/1, B, T, Discard a card: Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(S) Cateran Brute (2/2)
Graveyard: Vendetta, Sizzle, Volcanic Wind, Sailmonger,Sacred Prey,Drake Hatchling
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Liability, attack with everyone...

Spidey: 10
Hand: 2
In Play:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Island x2
(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Mountain
(U) Plains

Spidersilk Armor (Creatures you control get +0/+1 and can block as though they had flying)
Liability (Whenever a card is put into a player's graveyard from play, that player loses 1 life)

(T) Cateran Brute (2/3)
(T) Wild Jhovall (3/4)

Graveyard: Specter's Wail, Venomous Dragonfly, Revive, Molting Harpy, Tidal Bore, Silverglade Elemental, Buoyancy, Highway Robber
RFG:

Mooseman: 9
In Play:

(U) Forest
(TT) Island
(TTT) Mountain
(TT) Plains
(UU) Swamp

General's Regalia (3: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, that damage is dealt to target creature you control instead.)

(U) Alabaster Wall (0/4, T: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(U) Kyren Sniper (1/1, At the beginning of your upkeep, you may have Kyren Sniper deal 1 damage to target player.)
(U) Saprazzan Raider (1/2, When Saprazzan Raider becomes blocked, return it to its owner's hand.)
~Cho-Manno's Blessing(Enchanted creature has protection from the chosen color - Green)~
(U) Undertaker (1/1, B, T, Discard a card: Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(S) Cateran Brute (2/2)

Graveyard: Vendetta, Sizzle, Volcanic Wind, Sailmonger, Sacred Prey, Drake Hatchling
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep... obviously the Jhovall's damage goes to the Wall... my Brute's damage goes to the Raider. Smuggler's damage goes to you.

Damage resolves?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Yep... obviously the Jhovall's damage goes to the Wall... my Brute's damage goes to the Raider. Smuggler's damage goes to you.

Damage resolves?
I'll use the regalia to assign the smugglers damage to the raider.
Raider and your Brute goto GY.
we each lose 1 life.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think you actually lose 2 life because Cho-Manno's Blessing is also going to the graveyard.

Done.

Spidey: 9
In Play:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Island x2
(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Mountain
(U) Plains

Liability (Whenever a card is put into a player's graveyard from play, that player loses 1 life)

(T) Wild Jhovall (3/4)

Graveyard: Specter's Wail, Venomous Dragonfly, Revive, Molting Harpy, Tidal Bore, Silverglade Elemental, Buoyancy, Highway Robber, Cateran Brute
RFG:

Mooseman: 7
In Play:

(U) Forest
(TT) Island
(TTT) Mountain
(TT) Plains
(UU) Swamp

(S) Cateran Brute (2/2)

Graveyard: Vendetta, Sizzle, Volcanic Wind, Sailmonger, Sacred Prey, Drake Hatchling, Saprazzan Raider, Cho-Manno's Blessing
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I do lose 2 from last turn.....
untap, upkeep (YL1L),
discard my last card, pay B and tap undertaker to bring the drake back to my hand.
cast drake

Attack with brute

Done.

Spidey: 9 (6?)
In Play:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Island x2
(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Mountain
(U) Plains

(T) Wild Jhovall (3/4)

Graveyard: Specter's Wail, Venomous Dragonfly, Revive, Molting Harpy, Tidal Bore, Silverglade Elemental, Buoyancy, Highway Robber, Cateran Brute
RFG:

Hand: 0
In Play:

(T) Forest
(UT) Island
(TUU) Mountain
(UU) Plains
(UT) Swamp

(T) Cateran Brute (2/2)
(S) Drake Hatchling (Flying, U: Drake Hatchling gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Vendetta, Sizzle, Volcanic Wind, Sailmonger, Sacred Prey, Saprazzan Raider, Cho-Manno's Blessing, flailing Ogre
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take it.

Untap, upkeep, Flailing Soldier, Done.

Spidey: 6
In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(T) Mountain
(U) Plains

(T) Wild Jhovall (3/4)
(S) Flailing Soldier (2/2, 1: ~ gets +1/+1 ueot. Any player may play this ability. 1: ~ gets -1/-1 ueot. Any player may play this ability)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest
(UT) Island
(TUU) Mountain
(UU) Plains
(UT) Swamp

(T) Cateran Brute (2/2)
(S) Drake Hatchling (Flying, U: Drake Hatchling gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Vendetta, Sizzle, Volcanic Wind, Sailmonger, Sacred Prey, Saprazzan Raider, Cho-Manno's Blessing, Flailing Ogre
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Looks like it comes down to your last card...... I don't feel to good about this....

Untap, upkeep (YL1L), Done.

Spidey: 5
In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(T) Mountain
(U) Plains

(T) Wild Jhovall (3/4)
(S) Flailing Soldier (2/2, 1: ~ gets +1/+1 ueot. Any player may play this ability. 1: ~ gets -1/-1 ueot. Any player may play this ability)

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Forest
(UU) Island
(UUU) Mountain
(UU) Plains
(UU) Swamp

(U) Cateran Brute (2/2)
(U) Drake Hatchling (Flying, U: Drake Hatchling gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Vendetta, Sizzle, Volcanic Wind, Sailmonger, Sacred Prey, Saprazzan Raider, Cho-Manno's Blessing, Flailing Ogre
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, attack with all...

Spidey: 5
In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Mountain
(U) Plains

(T) Wild Jhovall (3/4)
(T) Flailing Soldier (2/2, 1: ~ gets +1/+1 ueot. Any player may play this ability. 1: ~ gets -1/-1 ueot. Any player may play this ability)

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Forest
(UU) Island
(UUU) Mountain
(UU) Plains
(UU) Swamp

(U) Cateran Brute (2/2)
(U) Drake Hatchling (Flying, U: Drake Hatchling gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll pay R to de-pump the soldier.
Let's say this goes back and forth until one of us makes a change.
Do you want to do something else and at what point?

L

Limited

Is all this resolving? Or are you all responding to each other?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Responding..... building a big stack
He can't just put all his pumps on the stack and then wait for me, since mine would resolve first and his soldier would die before his pumps would resolve.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep...

Okay, I will stop after tapping 8 mana, leaving my Plains and a Forest untapped. So I assume you have 8 lands tapped also?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Yep...

Okay, I will stop after tapping 8 mana, leaving my Plains and a Forest untapped. So I assume you have 8 lands tapped also?
I guess you got me, so yeah, i'll tap 8 mana leaving BW open.
What the heck is in your hand? and will it kill me?