Mindmaster Mercadian Masques, Modus Pwnens vs Spiderman

M

Modus Pwnens

Tap charm Peddler (discarding land grant) to prevent the damage to my robber.
Damage can resolve for me..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done

Modus Pwnens: 20
Hand: 9
Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T, T) Swamp

(T) Charm Peddler (1/1, W, T, Discard a card: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to target creature this turn, prevent that damage)
(T) Port Inspector (1/2, Whenever Port Inspector becomes blocked, you may look at defending player's hand)
(U) Battle Rampart (1/3, Defender. T: Target creature gains haste until end of turn)
(U) Darting Merfolk (1/1, U: Return ~ to its owner's hand)
(S) Highway Robber (2/2, When ~ comes into play, target opponent loses 2 life and you gain 2 life)

GY: Land Grant
RFG:

Spiderman: 15
Hand: 10
Play:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mt
(T) Island

(T) Rampart Crawler (1/1, ~ cannot be blocked by Walls)
(U) Ramosian Captain (2/2, first strike, Rebel library search ability that doesn't matter right now)
(U) Shock Troops (2/2, Sac ~: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(T) Gerrard's Irregulars (4/2, Trample, Haste)

GY: Orim's Cure
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep, attack with Inspector and Robber. Blocks/responses?

M

Modus Pwnens

Damage on the stack, assuming you would like to make use of a certain ability :)

M

Modus Pwnens

I'll keep the Robbers alive by preventing the damage with the Peddler, discarding High Seas. Responses?

M

Modus Pwnens

Sure.

Forest.
Dehydration on your Irregulars.

Done.

Hand: 8
Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T, T) Swamp
(U) Forest

Dehydration (Enchanted creature doesn't untap during its controller's untap step)

(T) Charm Peddler (1/1, W, T, Discard a card: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to target creature this turn, prevent that damage)
(U) Battle Rampart (1/3, Defender. T: Target creature gains haste until end of turn)
(T) Highway Robber (2/2, When ~ comes into play, target opponent loses 2 life and you gain 2 life)

GY: Land Grant, High Seas, Port Inspector
RFG:

Spiderman: 14
Hand: 10
Play:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mt
(T) Island

(T) Rampart Crawler (1/1, ~ cannot be blocked by Walls)
(U) Ramosian Captain (2/2, first strike, Rebel library search ability that doesn't matter right now)
(T) Gerrard's Irregulars (4/2, Trample, Haste) *dehydrated*

GY: Orim's Cure, Shock Troops
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest
Rushwood Dryad
Saprazzan Outrigger

Done

Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T, T) Swamp
(U) Forest

Dehydration (Enchanted creature doesn't untap during its controller's untap step)

(T) Highway Robber (2/2, When ~ comes into play, target opponent loses 2 life and you gain 2 life)

GY: Land Grant, High Seas, Port Inspector
RFG:

Spiderman: 14
Play:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mt
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(U) Rampart Crawler (1/1, ~ cannot be blocked by Walls)
(T) Gerrard's Irregulars (4/2, Trample, Haste) *dehydrated*
(S) Rushwood Dryad (2/1, Forestwalk)
(S) Saprazzan Outrigger (5/5, When ~ attacks or blocks, put it on top of its owner's library at end of combat)

GY: Orim's Cure, Shock Troops
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

I'll have to put this on hold for a while, just can't seem to find the time, sorry :(

M

Modus Pwnens

I'll have a chance to update this later.. soon. I've taken a week of from work to prepare for Nationals and Copenhagen, so I'll be less busy then usual, most likely :)

M

Modus Pwnens

Meh, I'll concede. I have time for the Sports League and the Singleton Draft, but I'll have to freeze the mindmaster for a while, sorry :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I refuse to accept your concession!

No, seriously, I can wait. I'd rather play it out to see how it goes once you get the time back. Unless you just want to stop Mindmaster altogether...