Mindmaster Lorwyn: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently I only have 2 cards in my hand, Glimmerdust Nap was left off of my graveyard.

Untap, upkeep

Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 2
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Faultgrinder (4/4, trample)~netted~

Graveyard: Thoughtseize, Deeptread Merrow, Aethersnipe, Hurly-Burly, Moonglove Extract, Triclopean Sight, Giant's Ire, Shields of Velis Vel, Crush Underfoot, Spiderwig Boggart, Fodder Launch, Glimmerdust Nap
RFG:

Mooseman: 2
In Play:

(T) Plains
(UUT) Island x3
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Zephyr Net (Enchanted creature has defender and flying.)

(S) Elvish Branchbender (2/2, ELF DRUID T: Until end of turn, target Forest becomes an X/X Treefolk creature in addition to its other types, where X is the number of Elves you control.)

Graveyard: Inkfathom Divers, Hunt Down, Tideshaper Mystic, Faerie Trickery, Giant's Ire, Eyeblight's Ending, Island, Pestermite, Sentinel's of Glen Elendra, Plains, Pollen Lullaby, AEthersnipe, Turtleshell Changeling
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Vivid Grove
Done
Gee, I wonder what card I have left?

Spidey: 4
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Faultgrinder (4/4, trample)~netted~

Graveyard: Thoughtseize, Deeptread Merrow, Aethersnipe, Hurly-Burly, Moonglove Extract, Triclopean Sight, Giant's Ire, Shields of Velis Vel, Crush Underfoot, Spiderwig Boggart, Fodder Launch, Glimmerdust Nap
RFG:

Mooseman: 2
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Plains
(UUU) Island x3
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2
(T) Vivid Grove (CIP tapped with two charge counters on it.
T: Add G to your mana pool.
T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Grove: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) 2 charges

Zephyr Net (Enchanted creature has defender and flying.)

(U) Elvish Branchbender (2/2, ELF DRUID T: Until end of turn, target Forest becomes an X/X Treefolk creature in addition to its other types, where X is the number of Elves you control.)

Graveyard: Inkfathom Divers, Hunt Down, Tideshaper Mystic, Faerie Trickery, Giant's Ire, Eyeblight's Ending, Island, Pestermite, Sentinel's of Glen Elendra, Plains, Pollen Lullaby, AEthersnipe, Turtleshell Changeling
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw is good..... as you should know I had "Wanderwine Prophets" as my lone remaining card in hand......

What next? I don't care what we use next.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I had almost no tribal synergy with my booster, except for that one card that gave me creatures all creature types, plus a low amount of creatures to begin with.

The cards in my hand were Vivid Crag and Lace with Moonglove.

Why don't we go back to Urza's Saga and go through the expansions again but skip Invasion since we did that twice already?