Mindmaster Lorwyn:Ransac vs. Budget Player Cadet

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

About the stopping, I'll just ignore what she says and do it anyways ;).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Attack with my Greatheart and my Oaf. Blocks?

BPC: 14
Hand: 10
In Play:

(TT) Swamp
(TT) Forest
(T) Plains

(U) Kithkin Greatheart (2/1, gets +1/+1 and first strike when I have a giant)
(T) Lys alana huntmaster (3/3, each time I play an elf, I get a 1/1 elf token)

Graveyard: Thoughtseize, Thorntooth Witch
RFG: Skeletal Changeling Oblivioned

Ransac: 18
Hand: 9
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Vivid Crag (Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it.T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~two counters~, groundedly fertile
(U) Forest
(U) Island.

Fertile Ground (Enchant Land, Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds one mana of any color to his or her mana pool.
Oblivion Ring (When Oblivion Ring comes into play, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When Oblivion Ring leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control.) enchanting Skeletal Changeling[/b]

(U) Goldmeadow Harrier (1/1, W,T: tap target creature)
(T) Kithkin Greatheart (3/2, first strike, As long as you control a Giant, Kithkin Greatheart gets +1/+1 and has first strike.)
(U) Lowland Oaf (GIANT, 3/3, T: Target Goblin creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Sacrifice that creature at end of turn.)

Graveyard: Changeling Titan, Broken Ambitions
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Swamp, Quill-Slinger Boggart. Done.

BPC: 8
In Play:

(TT) Swamp
(TT) Forest
(T) Plains

Hand: 6
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(T) Vivid Crag (Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it.T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~two counters~, groundedly fertile
(T) Forest
(U) Island.
(T) Swamp
Fertile Ground (Enchant Land, Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds one mana of any color to his or her mana pool.
Oblivion Ring (When Oblivion Ring comes into play, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When Oblivion Ring leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control.) enchanting Skeletal Changeling

(T) Kithkin Greatheart (3/2, first strike, As long as you control a Giant, Kithkin Greatheart gets +1/+1 and has first strike.)
(T) Lowland Oaf (GIANT, 3/3, T: Target Goblin creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Sacrifice that creature at end of turn.)
(S) Quill-Slinger Boggart (3/2, Whenever a player plays a Kithkin spell, you may have target player lose 1 life.)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

I'm sorry, I'm putting most of my games on hold (with the exception of the chaos game because that would piss six people instead of one off), because my time on the internet is limited to about 1/2 hour a day, and I'm running You Make The Card contests that I have to judge, plus an online D&D campaign, sorry.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Okay, I'm back. Sorry about this, I'll get on track now: Plains, Go.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
EOT, tap your Huntsmaster with my Harrier. Untap, Upkeep, Attack with my Greatheart and my Boggart. Blocks?

In Play:

(UU) Swamp
(UU) Forest
(UU) Plains

Hand: 6
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(T) Vivid Crag (Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it.T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~two counters~, groundedly fertile
(T) Forest
(U) Island.
(T) Swamp
Oblivion Ring (When Oblivion Ring comes into play, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When Oblivion Ring leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control.) enchanting Skeletal Changeling

(U) Lowland Oaf (GIANT, 3/3, T: Target Goblin creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Sacrifice that creature at end of turn.)
(T) Quill-Slinger Boggart (3/2, Whenever a player plays a Kithkin spell, you may have target player lose 1 life.)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
EDIT: Untapped my land.

Okay, combat damage averted, Mountain, Soulbright Flamekin. Done.

Hand: 9
In Play:

(UU) Swamp
(UU) Forest
(UU) Plains

Graveyard: Thoughtseize, Thorntooth Witch, Pollen Lullaby

Hand: 5
In Play:

(UT) Plains
(U) Vivid Crag (Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it.T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~two counters~, groundedly fertile
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain)

(S) Soulbright Flamekin (2/1, 2: Target creature gains trample until end of turn. If this is the third time this ability has resolved this turn, you may add RRRRRRRR to your mana pool.)
(T) Quill-Slinger Boggart (3/2, Whenever a player plays a Kithkin spell, you may have target player lose 1 life.)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

Cloudcrown oak, go.

Hand: 8
In Play:

(tt) Swamp
(tt) Forest
(UU) Plains
(U) Mountain

(S) Cloudcrown Oak (3/4, reach)
(U) Lys alana huntmaster (3/3, each time I play an elf, I get a 1/1 elf token)

Hand: 5
In Play:

(UT) Plains
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain)

(S) Soulbright Flamekin (2/1, 2: Target creature gains trample until end of turn. If this is the third time this ability has resolved this turn, you may add RRRRRRRR to your mana pool.)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man[/QUOTE]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
EOT, Tap your Oak.

Untap, Upkeep, Tap your Huntmaster, Plains, Play Triclopean sight on my Harrier(untapping it), Tap your Greatheart, attack for 10. Responses to any of that? Dead?

Hand: 8
In Play:

(tt) Swamp
(tt) Forest
(UU) Plains
(U) Mountain

(T) Cloudcrown Oak (3/4, reach)
(T) Kithkin Greatheart (2/1, gets +1/+1 and first strike when I have a giant)

Hand: 4
In Play:

(TTT) Plains
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain)

Triclopean Sight (Flash, Enchant creature, When Triclopean Sight comes into play, untap enchanted creature. Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has vigilance.)

(T) Soulbright Flamekin (2/1, 2: Target creature gains trample until end of turn. If this is the third time this ability has resolved this turn, you may add RRRRRRRR to your mana pool.)
(T) Goldmeadow Harrier (1/1, W,T: tap target creature) tri-sighted
(T) Lowland Oaf (GIANT, 3/3, T: Target Goblin creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Sacrifice that creature at end of turn.)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

I think I'll pass for now on mindmaster, thanks... I'm really, really busy nowadays, especially with RealMTG.com, being a moderator and all... But I'll still be around for the ultimate draft.