Mindmaster Legends: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, tap one of each basic land to give my Slug Plainswalk on my next turn.

Untap, upkeep - Slug gains Plainswalk

Attack with the Slug for 1
Plains

Done

Spidey: 14
Hand: 7
In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

Gaseous Form (Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt by and dealt to enchanted creature)

(U) Tundra Wolves (1/1, first strike)
(U) Emerald Dragonfly (1/1, flying, GG: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Cyclopean Mummy (2/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, remove ~ from the game.
(U) Aisling Leprechan (1/1, Whenever Aisling Leprechaun blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, that creature becomes green. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.))
(T) Giant Slug (1/1, 5: At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen type until the end of that turn)
(U) Moss Monster (3/6)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki
RFG:

Mooseman: 17
Hand: 8
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2
(U) Tolaria (T: U. T: During upkeep remove the banding or bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

(U) Aisling Leprechan (1/1, Whenever Aisling Leprechaun blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, that creature becomes green. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.))
(U) Cat Warriors (2/2, Forestwalk) *Gassed*
(U) Radjan Spirit (3/2, T: Target creature loses flying ability until end of turn.)
(U) Fire Sprites (1/1, Flying G, T: Add R to your mana pool. This ability is played as an interrupt.)
(U) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

Graveyard: Chain Lightning
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep , swamp
Attack with the boar
response/block?

Hand: 7
In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

Gaseous Form (Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt by and dealt to enchanted creature)

(U) Cyclopean Mummy (2/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, remove ~ from the game.
(T) Giant Slug (1/1, 5: At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen type until the end of that turn)
(U) Moss Monster (3/6)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki
RFG:

Mooseman: 17
Hand: 8
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UUU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2
(U) Tolaria (T: U. T: During upkeep remove the banding or bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

(U) Radjan Spirit (3/2, T: Target creature loses flying ability until end of turn.)
(U) Fire Sprites (1/1, Flying G, T: Add R to your mana pool. This ability is played as an interrupt.)
(T) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

Graveyard: Chain Lightning
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Transmutation on the Moss
and Indestructable Aura on the Boars
Response?
Damage on stack? 3 to moss and 1 to Leprachaun. Resolves?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So it's power goes up via transmutation"
Transmutation - Until end of turn, target creature's power and toughness are switched. Effects that alter power alter toughness instead, and vice versa.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, I didn't see that part. In that case, I'd like to Subdue in response to the Transmutation.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sure. It'll save your moss and all damage will then be on the other blocker
Damage resolves?
I am done

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, give my Slug Plainswalk.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Slug for 1

Done

Hand: 6
In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

(U) Moss Monster (3/6)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki, Subdue, Aisling Leprechaun
RFG:

Mooseman: 16
In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(TTU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2

(T) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

Graveyard: Chain Lightning, Transmutation, Indestructible Aura
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ok, here goes the bomb......

Untap, upkeep

Nicol Bolas

Done

In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

(U) Moss Monster (3/6)

RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TTU) Swamp x2
(TT) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2
(T) Tolaria (T: U. T: During upkeep remove the banding or bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

(T) Durkwood Boars (4/4)
(S) Nicol Bolas (7/7, LEGEND Flying An opponent damaged by Nicol Bolas must discard entire hand. Ignore this effect if opponent has no cards left in hand. Pay UBR during your upkeep or Nicol Bolas is buried.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, he is the bomb...

EOT give my Slug Plainswalk

Untap, upkeep

Mt
Giant Strength on my Slug
Attack with the Slug and Mummy
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mountain x2
(U) Island

Giant Strength (Enchanted creature get +2/+2)

(T) Cyclopean Mummy (2/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, remove ~ from the game.
(T) Giant Slug (3/3 due to Strength, 5: At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen type until the end of that turn) *Giant Strenghed*
(U) Moss Monster (3/6)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TTU) Swamp x2
(TT) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2
(T) Tolaria (T: U. T: During upkeep remove the banding or bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

(U) Durkwood Boars (4/4)
(S) Nicol Bolas (7/7, LEGEND Flying An opponent damaged by Nicol Bolas must discard entire hand. Ignore this effect if opponent has no cards left in hand. Pay UBR during your upkeep or Nicol Bolas is buried.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll cast Elvish Fury w/ buy back on my Leprechan to make him a 3/3
now damage can go on the stack.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh... a little preview for the other game, eh?

Dmg on stack. I'll tap GGU for Reincarnation with the Mummy as the target. Responses? Dmg resolves?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll get back Tor Wauki. You take 3.

Petra Sphinx
Kobold of Kher Keep
Done

Hand: 2
In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mountain x2
(T) Island

(T) Giant Slug (3/3 due to Strength, 5: At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen type until the end of that turn) *Giant Strenghed*
(U) Moss Monster (3/6)
(S) Tor Wauki (3/3, T: ~ deals 2 dmg to target attacking or blocking creature)
(S) Petra Sphinx (3/4)
(S) Kobolds of Kher Keep (0/1)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki, Subdue, Aisling Leprechaun, Reincarnation
RFG: Cyclopean Mummy

Mooseman: 13
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TTU) Swamp x2
(TT) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2

(U) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep UBR,
Attack with Bolas
Tap Spirit to have Dragonfly lose flying
Response?

Petra Sphinx
Kobold of Kher Keep
Done

Hand: 2
In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mountain x2
(T) Island

(U) Moss Monster (3/6)
(S) Tor Wauki (3/3, T: ~ deals 2 dmg to target attacking or blocking creature)
(S) Petra Sphinx (3/4)
(S) Kobolds of Kher Keep (0/1)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki, Subdue, Aisling Leprechaun, Reincarnation
RFG: Cyclopean Mummy

Mooseman: 13
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(UUT) Swamp x2
(UT) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2

(U) Durkwood Boars (4/4)
(T) Nicol Bolas (7/7, LEGEND Flying An opponent damaged by Nicol Bolas must discard entire hand. Ignore this effect if opponent has no cards left in hand. Pay UBR during your upkeep or Nicol Bolas is buried.)

RFG: