Mindmaster Legends: Spidey vs Mooseman

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

EOT, tap one of each basic land to give my Slug Plainswalk on my next turn.

Untap, upkeep - Slug gains Plainswalk

Attack with the Slug for 1
    Plains

Done

Spidey: 14
    Hand: 7
    In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Island

Gaseous Form (Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt by and dealt to enchanted creature)

(U) Tundra Wolves (1/1, first strike)
    (U) Emerald Dragonfly (1/1, flying, GG: ~ gains first strike ueot)
    (U) Cyclopean Mummy (2/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, remove ~ from the game.
    (U) Aisling Leprechan (1/1, Whenever Aisling Leprechaun blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, that creature becomes green. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.))
    (T) Giant Slug (1/1, 5: At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen type until the end of that turn)
    (U) Moss Monster (3/6)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki
    RFG:

Mooseman: 17
    Hand: 8
    In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Island
    (UU) Swamp x2
    (UU) Mountain
    (UU) Forest x2
    (U) Tolaria (T: U. T: During upkeep remove the banding or bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

(U) Aisling Leprechan (1/1, Whenever Aisling Leprechaun blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, that creature becomes green. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.))
    (U) Cat Warriors (2/2, Forestwalk) *Gassed*
    (U) Radjan Spirit (3/2, T: Target creature loses flying ability until end of turn.)
    (U) Fire Sprites (1/1, Flying G, T: Add R to your mana pool. This ability is played as an interrupt.)
    (U) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

Graveyard: Chain Lightning
    RFG:
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, upkeep , swamp
    Attack with the boar
    response/block?

Hand: 7
    In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Island

Gaseous Form (Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt by and dealt to enchanted creature)

(U) Cyclopean Mummy (2/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, remove ~ from the game.
    (T) Giant Slug (1/1, 5: At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen type until the end of that turn)
    (U) Moss Monster (3/6)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki
    RFG:

Mooseman: 17
    Hand: 8
    In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Island
    (UUU) Swamp x2
    (UU) Mountain
    (UU) Forest x2
    (U) Tolaria (T: U. T: During upkeep remove the banding or bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

(U) Radjan Spirit (3/2, T: Target creature loses flying ability until end of turn.)
    (U) Fire Sprites (1/1, Flying G, T: Add R to your mana pool. This ability is played as an interrupt.)
    (T) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

Graveyard: Chain Lightning
    RFG:
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Block with the Moss and Leprachaun.
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Transmutation on the Moss
    and Indestructable Aura on the Boars
    Response?
    Damage on stack? 3 to moss and 1 to Leprachaun. Resolves?
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Dmg on Stack, Tap G to Subdue my Moss Monster. Responses? Dmg resolves?
  6. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

So it's power goes up via transmutation"
    Transmutation - Until end of turn, target creature's power and toughness are switched. Effects that alter power alter toughness instead, and vice versa.
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'm sorry, I didn't see that part. In that case, I'd like to Subdue in response to the Transmutation.
  8. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Sure. It'll save your moss and all damage will then be on the other blocker
    Damage resolves?
    I am done
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

EOT, give my Slug Plainswalk.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Slug for 1

Done

Hand: 6
    In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Island

(U) Moss Monster (3/6)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki, Subdue, Aisling Leprechaun
    RFG:

Mooseman: 16
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (U) Island
    (TTU) Swamp x2
    (UU) Mountain
    (UU) Forest x2

(T) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

Graveyard: Chain Lightning, Transmutation, Indestructible Aura
    RFG:
  10. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Ok, here goes the bomb......

Untap, upkeep

Nicol Bolas

Done

In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Island

(U) Moss Monster (3/6)

RFG:

Hand: 5
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island
    (TTU) Swamp x2
    (TT) Mountain
    (UU) Forest x2
    (T) Tolaria (T: U. T: During upkeep remove the banding or bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

(T) Durkwood Boars (4/4)
    (S) Nicol Bolas (7/7, LEGEND Flying An opponent damaged by Nicol Bolas must discard entire hand. Ignore this effect if opponent has no cards left in hand. Pay UBR during your upkeep or Nicol Bolas is buried.)

RFG:
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Damn, he is the bomb...

EOT give my Slug Plainswalk

Untap, upkeep

Mt
    Giant Strength on my Slug
    Attack with the Slug and Mummy
    Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mountain x2
    (U) Island

Giant Strength (Enchanted creature get +2/+2)

(T) Cyclopean Mummy (2/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, remove ~ from the game.
    (T) Giant Slug (3/3 due to Strength, 5: At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen type until the end of that turn) *Giant Strenghed*
    (U) Moss Monster (3/6)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island
    (TTU) Swamp x2
    (TT) Mountain
    (UU) Forest x2
    (T) Tolaria (T: U. T: During upkeep remove the banding or bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

(U) Durkwood Boars (4/4)
    (S) Nicol Bolas (7/7, LEGEND Flying An opponent damaged by Nicol Bolas must discard entire hand. Ignore this effect if opponent has no cards left in hand. Pay UBR during your upkeep or Nicol Bolas is buried.)

RFG:
  12. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Block mummy with Leprechan
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Dmg on stack?
  14. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I'll cast Elvish Fury w/ buy back on my Leprechan to make him a 3/3
    now damage can go on the stack.
  15. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Forget that. Wrong pack..... Leprechan is still 1/1

Sure damage is on the stack.
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Heh... a little preview for the other game, eh?

Dmg on stack. I'll tap GGU for Reincarnation with the Mummy as the target. Responses? Dmg resolves?
  17. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Nothing I can do about it.
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'll get back Tor Wauki. You take 3.

Petra Sphinx
    Kobold of Kher Keep
    Done

Hand: 2
    In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
    (T,T) Forest x2
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mountain x2
    (T) Island

(T) Giant Slug (3/3 due to Strength, 5: At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen type until the end of that turn) *Giant Strenghed*
    (U) Moss Monster (3/6)
    (S) Tor Wauki (3/3, T: ~ deals 2 dmg to target attacking or blocking creature)
    (S) Petra Sphinx (3/4)
    (S) Kobolds of Kher Keep (0/1)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki, Subdue, Aisling Leprechaun, Reincarnation
    RFG: Cyclopean Mummy

Mooseman: 13
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island
    (TTU) Swamp x2
    (TT) Mountain
    (UU) Forest x2

(U) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

RFG:
  19. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, upkeep UBR,
    Attack with Bolas
    Tap Spirit to have Dragonfly lose flying
    Response?

Petra Sphinx
    Kobold of Kher Keep
    Done

Hand: 2
    In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
    (T,T) Forest x2
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mountain x2
    (T) Island

(U) Moss Monster (3/6)
    (S) Tor Wauki (3/3, T: ~ deals 2 dmg to target attacking or blocking creature)
    (S) Petra Sphinx (3/4)
    (S) Kobolds of Kher Keep (0/1)

Graveyard: Tor Wauki, Subdue, Aisling Leprechaun, Reincarnation
    RFG: Cyclopean Mummy

Mooseman: 13
    In Play:

(U) Plains
    (T) Island
    (UUT) Swamp x2
    (UT) Mountain
    (UU) Forest x2

(U) Durkwood Boars (4/4)
    (T) Nicol Bolas (7/7, LEGEND Flying An opponent damaged by Nicol Bolas must discard entire hand. Ignore this effect if opponent has no cards left in hand. Pay UBR during your upkeep or Nicol Bolas is buried.)

RFG:
  20. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Heh, that's what I thought. No response, take it.

I discard Giant Turtle and Green Mana Battery.