Mindmaster Legends: Ransac vs BigBlue

B

BigBlue

During your attack I use Ghosts of the Damned to make the yeti a 2/3 and save a point to myself.

Untap, Play Swamp, Play Pit Scorpion, Attack w/ Lost Soul, Done.

Ransac: 12 8?
Hand: 9
In Play:

(TTU) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(T) Plains

Eternal Warrior (Enchanted creature has vigilance)

(U) Blazing Effigy (0/3, When Blazing Effigy is put into a graveyard from play, Blazing Effigy deals X damage to target creature, where X is 3 plus the amount of damage dealt to Blazing Effigy this turn by other sources named Blazing Effigy.)
(T) Emerald Dragonfly (1/1, Flying, GG: Emerald Dragonfly gains first strike until end of turn.)
(U) Walking Dead (1/1, B: Regenerate Walking Dead.)
(U) Mountain Yeti (3/3, Mountainwalk, Protection from White, Vigilance) warrior eternally
(T) Bartel Runeaxe (6/5, vigilance, Bartel Runeaxe can't be the target of Aura spells.) (Locked down by Arena)
(S) Wolverine Pack (2/4, Rampage 2 (Whenever this creature becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn for each creature blocking it beyond the first.)
(S) Headless Horseman (2/2)

Graveyard: Lost Soul
RFG:

BigBlue: 7
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Arena of the Ancients (When ~ comes into play, tap all Legendary Creatures; Legendary creatures do not untap during the untap phase)
(U) Black Mana Battery (2, T: put a charge counter on ~; T, Remove X charge counters from ~: Add X + 1 Black mana)
(Ench) Giant Strength (Ench Creature gets +2/+2)

(TU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain x2
(TUU) Plains x3
(T) Forest x1

(U) Tundra Wolves (1/1; First Strike)
(U) Barbary Apes (2/2)
(U) Keepers of the Faith (2/3)
(T) Lost Soul (4/3; Swampwalk) ** Really Strong
(U) Wall of Caltrops (2/1; Defender; lots of useless text about other walls and banding...)
(U) Ghosts of the Damned (0/2; T: Target creature gets -1/-0 until eot)
(U) Enchanted Being (2/2; Damage dealt to ~ by creatures w/ auras is reduced to 0)
(S) Pit Scorpion (1/1; poisonous)

Graveyard: Immolation
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, (Attack with my guys, assuming that you do the same and take 3), Plains, Cyclopean Mummy, Enchanted Being, Pit Scorpion. Done

Ransac: 8
In Play:

(TTU) Swamp
(TU) Mountain
(TU) Forest
(TT) Plains

(U) Blazing Effigy (0/3, When Blazing Effigy is put into a graveyard from play, Blazing Effigy deals X damage to target creature, where X is 3 plus the amount of damage dealt to Blazing Effigy this turn by other sources named Blazing Effigy.)
(T) Emerald Dragonfly (1/1, Flying, GG: Emerald Dragonfly gains first strike until end of turn.)
(U) Mountain Yeti (3/3, Mountainwalk, Protection from White, Vigilance) warrior eternally
(T) Bartel Runeaxe (6/5, vigilance, Bartel Runeaxe can't be the target of Aura spells.) (Locked down by Arena)
(U) Wolverine Pack (2/4, Rampage 2 (Whenever this creature becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn for each creature blocking it beyond the first.)
(U) Headless Horseman (2/2)
(S) Enchanted Being (2/2; Damage dealt to ~ by creatures w/ auras is reduced to 0)
(S) Cyclopean Mummy (2/1, When Cyclopean Mummy is put into a graveyard from play, remove Cyclopean Mummy from the game.)
RFG:

BigBlue: 4
In Play:

(U) Arena of the Ancients (When ~ comes into play, tap all Legendary Creatures; Legendary creatures do not untap during the untap phase)
(U) Black Mana Battery (2, T: put a charge counter on ~; T, Remove X charge counters from ~: Add X + 1 Black mana)

(TU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain x2
(TUU) Plains x3
(T) Forest x1

(U) Barbary Apes (2/2)
(U) Wall of Caltrops (2/1; Defender; lots of useless text about other walls and banding...)
(U) Enchanted Being (2/2; Damage dealt to ~ by creatures w/ auras is reduced to 0)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Untap, Attack w/ Lost soul for 4, Done. (corrected hand size)

Ransac: 8 4?
In Play:

(TTU) Swamp
(TU) Mountain
(TU) Forest
(TT) Plains

(U) Wolverine Pack (2/4, Rampage 2 (Whenever this creature becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn for each creature blocking it beyond the first.)
(U) Headless Horseman (2/2)
(S) Enchanted Being (2/2; Damage dealt to ~ by creatures w/ auras is reduced to 0)
(S) Cyclopean Mummy (2/1, When Cyclopean Mummy is put into a graveyard from play, remove Cyclopean Mummy from the game.)
RFG:

BigBlue: 4
Hand: 3
In Play:

(UU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain x2
(UUU) Plains x3
(U) Forest x1

(U) Barbary Apes (2/2)
(U) Pit Scorpion (1/1; poisonous)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Ho boy.... Let's see how things match up...

(Blocker) - (Attacker)

Tundra Wolves (1/1; First Strike) - Cyclopean Mummy
Barbary Apes (2/2) - Pit Scorpion
Keepers of the Faith (2/3) - Enchanted Being
Wall of Caltrops (2/1; Defender; lots of useless text about other walls and banding...) - Headless Horsemen
Enchanted Being (2/2; Damage dealt to ~ by creatures w/ auras is reduced to 0) Walking Dead
Pit Scorpion (1/1; poisonous) - Wolverine Pack

Dragonfly & Yeti are unblocked, I'll activate the Ghosts to make the Yeti a 2/3 until eot.

Take 3?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Regenerate my Dead, cast Glyph of Life, targeting your Wall of Caltrops (I gain 2 life). I go to 6, but unfortunately you have more than enough creatures for next turn to compensate. Good game! Locking down my Legend was a HUGE play. What's next? The Dark?

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Actually, it's Antiquities...

My left over crap...

Heaven's Gate - Ooooooh, lots of white creatures...
Sea King's Blessing - OOOOOOOOOH, lots of blue creatures...
Indestructible Aura - useful to keep one of my blockers alive for 1 more turn...