Mindmaster Judgement: Spidey vs rokapoke

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just that I have a Mt from the flashback cost of the Lava Dart and Prismatic Strands in my graveyard, but I can add those on my turn.

EOT, Drill your Plains. Responses?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, also added the Bodyguard to your graveyard.

Untap, upkeep

Forest
Tap all but a Mt to Rat's Feast you for 6, removing all cards from your garveyard except for the Wayfarer and Rats. Responses?

Spidey: 19
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Treacherous Werewolf (2/2, Threshold - ~ gets +2/+2 and has "When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I lose 4 life")
(U) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T: Destroy target land unless its controller has ~ deal 2 dmg to him)
(U) Selfless Exorcist (3/4, T: Remove target creature card from a graveyard from the game: That card deals dmg equal to its power to ~.)
(U) Wormfang Newt (2/2, When ~ CIP, remove a land I control from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)

Graveyard: Mental Note, Phantom Tiger, Flaring Pain, Mt, Prismatic Strands, Rat's Feast
RFG: Plains (via Newt), Lava Dart
-----------------------------------------
rokapoke: 14
Hand: 2
In Play:

(TUU) Forest
(UU) Swamp
(T) Island

(U) Nullmage Advocate (2/3; T: Return two target cards in an opponent's graveyard to his hand. Destroy target artifact or enchantment.)
(T) Phantom Centaur (4/2; Pro black. ~ comes into play with three +1/+1 counters on it. If damage would be dealt to ~, prevent that damage and remove a +1/+1 counter from ~.) * 2 +1/+1 ctrs *
(T) Guiltfeeder (0/4; Fear. Whenever ~ attacks and isn't blocked, defending player loses 1 life for each card in his graveyard.)
(T) Ironshell Beetle (1/1; When ~ comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)
(U) Anurid Barkripper (4/4; Threshold -- ~ gets +2/+2.)
(S) Spurnmage Advocate (1/1; T: Return two target cards in an opponent's graveyard to his hand. Destroy target attacking creature.)

Graveyard: Soulcatcher's Aerie, Island x2, Krosan Wayfarer, Grip of Amnesia, Benevolent Bodyguard, Earsplitting Rats, Plains
RFG: Aven Fogbringer, Trained Pronghorn

R

rokapoke

Actually, at this point I can safely say that conceding is a viable option. I just don't have the horses for this game... though I do have a man-horse.

The other cards I'm holding are:
Nantuko Tracer
Wormfang Newt

I'm already struggling to accomplish anything, plus you've got a lot more cards in hand. I'm not sure if I had made any misplays or not, but you've definitely got me here. Good game, on to the next set?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

I don't know if they're game-winners, but I had:

Spellgorger Barbarian
Nantucko Tracer
Envelop
Unquestioned Authority (can get the card with the Tracer!)
Soulgorger Orgg - tough guy to play

Hm, I guess my card count was off.

Onto Onslaught!