Mindmaster Judgement: Spidey vs rokapoke

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Just that I have a Mt from the flashback cost of the Lava Dart and Prismatic Strands in my graveyard, but I can add those on my turn.

EOT, Drill your Plains. Responses?
  2. rokapoke Man Among Gods

3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Resolves.

Still EOT, Exorcist your Pronghorn. Responses?
  4. rokapoke Man Among Gods

5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Oh, also added the Bodyguard to your graveyard.

Untap, upkeep

Forest
    Tap all but a Mt to Rat's Feast you for 6, removing all cards from your garveyard except for the Wayfarer and Rats. Responses?

Spidey: 19
    Hand: 7
    In Play:

(T,U) Mt x2
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp
    (T) Plains
    (T,T) Forest x2

(U) Treacherous Werewolf (2/2, Threshold - ~ gets +2/+2 and has "When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I lose 4 life")
    (U) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T: Destroy target land unless its controller has ~ deal 2 dmg to him)
    (U) Selfless Exorcist (3/4, T: Remove target creature card from a graveyard from the game: That card deals dmg equal to its power to ~.)
    (U) Wormfang Newt (2/2, When ~ CIP, remove a land I control from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)

Graveyard: Mental Note, Phantom Tiger, Flaring Pain, Mt, Prismatic Strands, Rat's Feast
    RFG: Plains (via Newt), Lava Dart
    -----------------------------------------
    rokapoke: 14
    Hand: 2
    In Play:

(TUU) Forest
    (UU) Swamp
    (T) Island

(U) Nullmage Advocate (2/3; T: Return two target cards in an opponent's graveyard to his hand. Destroy target artifact or enchantment.)
    (T) Phantom Centaur (4/2; Pro black. ~ comes into play with three +1/+1 counters on it. If damage would be dealt to ~, prevent that damage and remove a +1/+1 counter from ~.) * 2 +1/+1 ctrs *
    (T) Guiltfeeder (0/4; Fear. Whenever ~ attacks and isn't blocked, defending player loses 1 life for each card in his graveyard.)
    (T) Ironshell Beetle (1/1; When ~ comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)
    (U) Anurid Barkripper (4/4; Threshold -- ~ gets +2/+2.)
    (S) Spurnmage Advocate (1/1; T: Return two target cards in an opponent's graveyard to his hand. Destroy target attacking creature.)

Graveyard: Soulcatcher's Aerie, Island x2, Krosan Wayfarer, Grip of Amnesia, Benevolent Bodyguard, Earsplitting Rats, Plains
    RFG: Aven Fogbringer, Trained Pronghorn
  6. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Actually, at this point I can safely say that conceding is a viable option. I just don't have the horses for this game... though I do have a man-horse.

The other cards I'm holding are:
    Nantuko Tracer
    Wormfang Newt

I'm already struggling to accomplish anything, plus you've got a lot more cards in hand. I'm not sure if I had made any misplays or not, but you've definitely got me here. Good game, on to the next set?
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Good game!

I don't know if they're game-winners, but I had:

Spellgorger Barbarian
    Nantucko Tracer
    Envelop
    Unquestioned Authority (can get the card with the Tracer!)
    Soulgorger Orgg - tough guy to play

Hm, I guess my card count was off.

Onto Onslaught!