Spidey: 18
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Island
(U) Swamp x2
(U) Mt

(T) Wormfang Drake (4/5, flying, When ~ CIP, sac it unless I remove a creature I control other than ~ from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Aven Fogbringer (2/1, flying, When ~ CIP< return target land to its owner's hand)
(U) Vigilent Sentry (2/2, Threshold - ~ gets +1/+1 and has "T: Target attacking or blocking creature gets +3/+3 ueot")

Graveyard: Lead Astray, Ray of Revelation (FB: G), Krosan Verge, Prismatic Strands, Barbarian Bully, Ironshell Beetle, Nullmage Advocate, Shieldmage Advocate, Krosan Rclamation, Sutured Ghoul
RFG: Harvester Druid (with Wormfang Drake)

Mooseman: 8
Hand: 3
In Play:

(TT) Plain
(T) Island
(UU) Swamp
(R) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(S) Earsplitting Rats (3/1, When ~ CIP, each player discards a card from his or her hand. Discard a card from your hand: Regenerate Earsplitting Rats.)

Graveyard: Cagemail, Wormfang Drake, Keep Watch, Treacherous Werewolf, Barbarian Bully, Dwarven Driller, Nullmage Advocate, Stitch Together, Keep Watch, Suntail Hawk
RFG: Canopy Claws

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Another game that I have no chance of winning.

I can't stop the fliers or get enough pressure on you to stop the bleeding...

GG, again... you seemed to have all the answers...
let in hand
Ancestor's Chosen
Selfless Exorcist
Anurid Barkripper

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game, that was close... if you had gotten rid of my Drake, not sure what I could have done after the board-clearer.

Card left: Tunneler Wurm

I think we missed Torment for the second time, onto that!