Spidey: 19 (15?)
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(U) Swamp

Red Scarab (Enchanted creature can't be blocked by red creatures.; Enchantd creature gets +2/+2 as long as BigBlue controls a red permanent)

(T) Icy Manipulator (1, T: Tap target artifact, land, or creature)

(U) Barbarian Guides (1/2; 2R, T: Choose a land type. Target creature I control gains snow landwalk of the chosen type ueot. Return that creature to its owner's hand at the beginning of the next end step) ench with Errant Minion
(S) Pale Bears (4/4 with Scarab; Islandwalk)

Graveyard: Kjeldoran Warrior, Order of the White Shield, Goblin Sappers, Orcish Farmer, Mountain Goat, Tarpan, Clairvoyance
Exile:
================================================================
BigBlue: 19
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Island

Errant Minion - Enchanted Creature gains "This creatures controller takes 2 damage during their upkeep and 1:reduce this DMG by 1."

(T) Shield Bearer (0/3; Banding)
(T) Wiitigo (2/2; Cip w/ 6 +1/+1 counters; if ~ blocks or is blocked put a +1/+1 counter on ~; if ~ did not block or get blocked since last upkeep, remove a +1/+1 counter) 2 counters
(T) Folk of the Pines (2/5; 1G: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot)
(U) Orcish Cannoneers (1/3; T:~ deals 2 DMG to target creature or player and 3 DMG to its controller)
(S) Grizzled Wolverine (2/2; R:+2/+0 until eot, play this during blocking declaration only if it is blocked and only once each turn.)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Pyroclasm, Fyndhorn Elves
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - pay 2

Attack with Bears for 4
Swamp

Done

Spidey: 15
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2

Red Scarab (Enchanted creature can't be blocked by red creatures.; Enchantd creature gets +2/+2 as long as BigBlue controls a red permanent)

(U) Icy Manipulator (1, T: Tap target artifact, land, or creature)

(U) Barbarian Guides (1/2; 2R, T: Choose a land type. Target creature I control gains snow landwalk of the chosen type ueot. Return that creature to its owner's hand at the beginning of the next end step) ench with Errant Minion
(T) Pale Bears (4/4 with Scarab; Islandwalk)

Graveyard: Kjeldoran Warrior, Order of the White Shield, Goblin Sappers, Orcish Farmer, Mountain Goat, Tarpan, Clairvoyance
Exile:
BigBlue: 19 (15?)
Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Island

Errant Minion - Enchanted Creature gains "This creatures controller takes 2 damage during their upkeep and 1:reduce this DMG by 1."

(T) Shield Bearer (0/3; Banding)
(T) Wiitigo (2/2; Cip w/ 6 +1/+1 counters; if ~ blocks or is blocked put a +1/+1 counter on ~; if ~ did not block or get blocked since last upkeep, remove a +1/+1 counter) 2 counters
(U) Orcish Cannoneers (1/3; T:~ deals 2 DMG to target creature or player and 3 DMG to its controller)
(S) Grizzled Wolverine (2/2; R:+2/+0 until eot, play this during blocking declaration only if it is blocked and only once each turn.)

Exile:

B

BigBlue

Eat it.

Untap, upkeep, remove a counter

Play Island, announce attack

B

BigBlue

Tap Cannoneers to kill Guides.

Attack with wolverine and folk of the pines

Spidey: 15
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(U,T) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2

(Dead?) Barbarian Guides (1/2; 2R, T: Choose a land type. Target creature I control gains snow landwalk of the chosen type ueot. Return that creature to its owner's hand at the beginning of the next end step) ench with Errant Minion

Exile:
BigBlue: 12
Battlefield:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain x2
(UU) Island x2

(U) Shield Bearer (0/3; Banding)
(T) Wiitigo (1/1; Cip w/ 6 +1/+1 counters; if ~ blocks or is blocked put a +1/+1 counter on ~; if ~ did not block or get blocked since last upkeep, remove a +1/+1 counter) 1 counter
(T) Orcish Cannoneers (1/3; T:~ deals 2 DMG to target creature or player and 3 DMG to its controller)
(T) Grizzled Wolverine (2/2; R:+2/+0 until eot, play this during blocking declaration only if it is blocked and only once each turn.)

Exile:

B

BigBlue

Pump folk twice

Play Balduvian Barbarians

Done

Spidey: 15 (9?)
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(U,T) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2

(Dead?) Barbarian Guides (1/2; 2R, T: Choose a land type. Target creature I control gains snow landwalk of the chosen type ueot. Return that creature to its owner's hand at the beginning of the next end step) ench with Errant Minion

Exile:
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(TT) Mountain x2
(TT) Island x2

(T) Wiitigo (1/1; Cip w/ 6 +1/+1 counters; if ~ blocks or is blocked put a +1/+1 counter on ~; if ~ did not block or get blocked since last upkeep, remove a +1/+1 counter) 1 counter
(T) Orcish Cannoneers (1/3; T:~ deals 2 DMG to target creature or player and 3 DMG to its controller)
(T) Grizzled Wolverine (2/2; R:+2/+0 until eot, play this during blocking declaration only if it is blocked and only once each turn.)
(S) Balduvian Barbarians (3/2)

Exile:

B

BigBlue

You know what I have, so no response to that.

Folk dies, and you take two instead.

Also, my enchantment is in GY, forgot to clean that up.

B

BigBlue

Pump folk twice

You banish folk.

Play Kjeldoran guard too

Play Balduvian Barbarians

Done

Spidey: 15 (9?)
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(U,T) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(TT) Mountain x2
(TT) Island x2

(S) Kjeldoran Guard (1/1; T:useless snowland ability)

Exile:[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with Bears for 4
CoP: Blue
Done

Spidey: 13
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2

CoP: Blue (1: Prevent the next 1 dmg from a blue source that would be dealt to me this turn)

Graveyard: Kjeldoran Warrior, Order of the White Shield, Goblin Sappers, Orcish Farmer, Mountain Goat, Tarpan, Clairvoyance, Barbarian Guides, Dark Banishing
Exile:
BigBlue: 12 (8?)
Battlefield:

(TTT) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(TT) Mountain x2
(TT) Island x2

(S) Kjeldoran Guard (1/1; T:useless snowland ability)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Pyroclasm, Fyndhorn Elves, Folk of the Pines, Errant Minion
Exile:

B

BigBlue

I think that pretty much wraps it up. Nice Icy.

Untap, Upkeep, remove a counter, Wiitigo dies

Announce Attack

(Your pick of the next expansion)

Spidey: 13
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2

CoP: Blue (1: Prevent the next 1 dmg from a blue source that would be dealt to me this turn)

Graveyard: Kjeldoran Warrior, Order of the White Shield, Goblin Sappers, Orcish Farmer, Mountain Goat, Tarpan, Clairvoyance, Barbarian Guides, Dark Banishing
Exile:
BigBlue: 8
Battlefield:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain x2
(UU) Island x2

(U) Grizzled Wolverine (2/2; R:+2/+0 until eot, play this during blocking declaration only if it is blocked and only once each turn.)
(U) Balduvian Barbarians (3/2)
(U) Kjeldoran Guard (1/1; T:useless snowland ability)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Pyroclasm, Fyndhorn Elves, Folk of the Pines, Errant Minion, Wiitigo
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it turned out to be a good counter to the Wiitigo, otherwise you probably would have steamrolled me with it.

B and Icy to tap the Barbarians.

B

BigBlue

Icy in this format is pretty much death... So limited in card pool.

Pyroclasm didn't suck, but nothing I had was going to deal with your bears.

Attack with guard, cannoneers, and wolverine for 4.

Done

Eat 4 from bears

Repeat

Dead.

Good game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

Actually, if I didn't have the Red Scarab, that would have been it... between the Pyroclasm and the Cannoneers, you would have kept everything off the board on my side. All I had left was Flare to take care of the Guard and Mystic Remora, which was a dead card.

What's your expansion range or what program are you using to generate the boosters? Apprentice or Suitcase?

B

BigBlue

I am using my old Google doc. When I have time, and recall how to do it... :) I will add more expansions. If you want to play something I don't have, I guess I'll need to add it - or maybe Mooseman can make me a booster.