Mindmaster Future Sight: Rokapoke vs Mooseman

R

rokapoke

That blocker is going to be really annoying.....

Post-combat, Plains.
I'll play a Kavu Primarch with kicker, tapping the Censer-Bearer for the convoke.
Done.

Rokapoke: 20
Hand: 11
In play:

(UT) Plains x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(T) Samite Censer-Bearer (1/1; W, Sacrifice ~: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to each creature you control this turn.)
(T) Centaur Omenreader (3/3; SNOW; As long as ~ is tapped, creature spells you play cost 2 less to play.)
(T) Sliver Legion (8/8; All Sliver creatures get +1/+1 for each other Sliver in play.)
(S) Kavu Primarch (7/7; Convoke. Kicker 4. If the kicker cost was paid, ~ comes into play with four +1/+1 counters on it.) * 4 +1/+1 ctrs *

Graveyard:
RFG:
------------------------------------
Mooseman: 16
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Samite Censer-Bearer (1/1; W, Sacrifice ~: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to each creature you control this turn.)
(U) Virulent Sliver(2/2 All Sliver creatures have poisonous 1.)

Graveyard: Zoetic Cavern, Whetwheel
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
A 3/3, a 7/7 and an 8/8 and your annoyed at a 5cc blocker......
JC..... I'll keep playing but I could concede right now

Untap, Upkeep, Island, Done

In play:

(UT) Plains x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(T) Samite Censer-Bearer (1/1; W, Sacrifice ~: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to each creature you control this turn.)
(T) Centaur Omenreader (3/3; SNOW; As long as ~ is tapped, creature spells you play cost 2 less to play.)
(T) Sliver Legion (8/8; All Sliver creatures get +1/+1 for each other Sliver in play.)
(S) Kavu Primarch (7/7; Convoke. Kicker 4. If the kicker cost was paid, ~ comes into play with four +1/+1 counters on it.) * 4 +1/+1 ctrs *

Graveyard:
RFG:
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Samite Censer-Bearer (1/1; W, Sacrifice ~: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to each creature you control this turn.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Attack with the non-Samites.
Blocks/responses?

In play:

(UU) Plains x2
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp
(U) Island

(T) Kavu Primarch (7/7; Convoke. Kicker 4. If the kicker cost was paid, ~ comes into play with four +1/+1 counters on it.) * 4 +1/+1 ctrs *

Graveyard:
RFG:
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

RFG:

R

rokapoke

I'll assume you have no creature-savers here...

You take 3 and your critters die.
Mountain.
Lucent Liminid, at a Centaur discount.
Done.

Hand: 10
In play:

(TT) Plains x2
(UU) Mountain
(U) Forest
(T) Swamp
(U) Island

(T) Sliver Legion (7/7; All Sliver creatures get +1/+1 for each other Sliver in play.)
(T) Kavu Primarch (7/7; Convoke. Kicker 4. If the kicker cost was paid, ~ comes into play with four +1/+1 counters on it.) * 4 +1/+1 ctrs *
(S) Lucent Liminid (3/3; ENCHANTMENT CREATURE; Flying)

Graveyard:
RFG:
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Graveyard: Zoetic Cavern, Whetwheel, Samite Censer-Bearer, Virulent Sliver
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
actually i do have Wrap in Vigor to cast and save my creatures

Untap, upkeep, MT

Done.

In play:

(TT) Plains x2
(UU) Mountain
(U) Forest
(T) Swamp
(U) Island

(T) Sliver Legion (7/7; All Sliver creatures get +1/+1 for each other Sliver in play.)
(S) Lucent Liminid (3/3; ENCHANTMENT CREATURE; Flying)

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 9
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Graveyard: Zoetic Cavern, Whetwheel,
RFG:

R

rokapoke

The temporary vigor of your creatures will not save you! And I docked you the 3 damage my last attack dealt to you.

Untap, upkeep.
Attack with the biggies.
Blocks/responses?

In play:

(UU) Plains x2
(UU) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp
(U) Island

(T) Lucent Liminid (3/3; ENCHANTMENT CREATURE; Flying)

Graveyard:
RFG:
Mooseman: 13
Hand: 9
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Graveyard: Zoetic Cavern, Whetwheel, Wrap in Vigor
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
rokapoke said:
The temporary vigor of your creatures will not save you!
I think I said that a few posts ago......
Block sliver on sliver
Oblivion Crown on my sliver
response?

R

rokapoke

No response... still not big enough to affect my critter...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I concede.... no really, I got nothing.... the Sprout Swarm was my best card....

my hand
Putrid Cyclops
Storm Entity
Sporoloth Ancient

There was nothing that could deal with a 8/8 and a 7/7...... and that quick (turn 6).....

Onto Lorwyn or 10th?

R

rokapoke

May as well do 10th... could be fun. Then Lorwyn after that.

My hand (it was a good one, I must say):
Lost Auramancers
Phosphorescent Feast
Death Rattle
Fomori Nomad
Foresee
Ghostfire
Llanowar Empath
Saltskitter