Mindmaster Fate Reforged: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I assume that since we're both tapped out, damage resolves :)

My Brawler and Scout die and trigger the Outpost twice, your Cleric dies, and you take 3 from the Shadowspear.
I'll have the Outpost deal the last damage to Krushok and 1 dmg to the Skirmisher.

Done

Spidey: 16
Hand: 9
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Jeskai Runemark (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2.; Enchanted creature has flying as long as I control a red or white permanent)
Outpost Siege (As ~ ETB, choose Khans or Dragons.; Khans-At the beginning of my upkeep, exile the top card of my library. Ueot, I may play that card.; Dragons-Whenever a creature I control leaves the battlefield, ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

(T) Mardu Shadowspear (3/3 from Runemark; Whenever ~ attacks, each opponent loses 1 life; Dash 1B) *Jeskai Runemark*

Graveyard: Goblin Boom Keg, Battle Brawler, Mardu Scout
Exile:
=================================================================
Mooseman: 11
Hand: 11
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Mistfire Adept, Arashin Cleric, Battle Front Krushok, Aven Skirmisher
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay then.
MT
Yasova Dragon Claw
Dark Deal for the win?

Spidey: 16
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Jeskai Runemark (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2.; Enchanted creature has flying as long as I control a red or white permanent)
Outpost Siege (As ~ ETB, choose Khans or Dragons.; Khans-At the beginning of my upkeep, exile the top card of my library. Ueot, I may play that card.; Dragons-Whenever a creature I control leaves the battlefield, ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

(T) Mardu Shadowspear (3/3 from Runemark; Whenever ~ attacks, each opponent loses 1 life; Dash 1B) *Jeskai Runemark*

Graveyard: Goblin Boom Keg, Battle Brawler, Mardu Scout
Exile:
=================================================================
Mooseman: 11
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Yasova Dragon Claw (4/2, Trample. At the beginning of combat on your turn, you may pay {1}{U/R}{U/R}. If you do, gain control of target creature an opponent controls with power less than Yasova Dragonclaw's power until end of turn, untap that creature, and it gains haste until end of turn. )

Graveyard: Mistfire Adept, Arashin Cleric, Battle Front Krushok, Aven Skirmisher, Dark Deal
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, broken card in this format :) Yep, good game.I had some pretty good cards and removal but no counters...

Grim Contest
Return to the Earth
Alesha's Vanguard
Formless Nurturing - dead card :(
Reach of Shadows
Sultai Runemark
Refocus
Defiant Ogre
Sibsig Host

Modern Masters 2015 next?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I was waiting to gain the upper hand to use it, but you kept doing stuff to slow me down.
The Shadowspear was giving me fits...... and then it flies....
Good one. Broken card for the win...
On to Modern Masters

I had

Hooded Assassin
Sandblast
Archers of Qarsi
Map the Wastes
Tranquil Cove
Soul Summons
Whisk Away
Fierce Invocation
Jeskai Sage