Modus Pwnens: 20
In Hand: 8
In Play:

(U) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T, U) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

Goblin War Drums (Each creature you control can't be blocked except by two or more creatures.)

(T) Thallid (1/1, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a spore counter on ~. Remove three spore counters from ~: Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token into play.) 1 counter
(T) Initiates of the Ebon Hand (1/1, 1: Add B to your mana pool. At end of turn, if this ability has been played four or more times this turn, sacrifice ~.)
(U) Icatian Javelineers (1/1, Icatian Javelineers comes into play with a javelin counter on it. T, Remove a javelin counter from ~: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Elvish Hunter (1/1, 1G, T: Target creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
(T) Saproling Token (1/1)
(S) Combat Medic (1/1, 1W: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(S) Orcish Captain (1/1, 1: Flip a coin. If you win the flip, target Orc creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn. If you lose the flip, it gets -0/-2 until end of turn.)

GY: Ebon Stronghold, Basal Thrull, Brassclaw Orc
RFG:

==========

Spiderman: 4
In Hand: 9
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(T) Plains

Elven Fortress (1G: Target blocking creature gets +0/+1 ueot)
Night Soil (1, Remove two creature cards from a single graveyard from the game: Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token into play)

(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *2 spore ctr*
(S) Dwarven Soldier (2/1, Whenever ~ blocks or becomes blocked by one or more Orcs, ~ gets +0/+2 ueot)

GY: Hymn to Tourach, Orcish Veteran, Order of the Ebon Hand
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

End of turn I'll ping you for one with my javelineers.

Untap, upkeep (counter)
Island.
Attack with all, blocks, responses?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tap out to remove both creatures in both of our graveyards to create two 1/1 Saproling tokens.

Thorn and a token block the Medics
Dwarf and token block the Thallid

M

Modus Pwnens

You are so lovely predictable.

After your first token has entered play, I play Dwarven Catapult (~ deals X damage divided evenly, rounded down, among all creatures target opponent controls.) for x=6, dealing 2 damage to all your creatures.

Then your last saproling enters play and it can't block because of the drum.

That's game?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<shrug> Couldn't do anything else. Good game!

Man, the Catapult is what I needed... I think I had too many double-casting costs in my hand...

Order of Leibur
Farrel's Zealot
Delif's Cone
Icatian Moneychanger
High Tide
Svyelunite Temple
Raiding Party
Thrull Retainer
Heroism

Onto Ice Age?