Mindmaster Exodus: Spidey vs Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll attempt to bounce your jackal back that you pay the 1.

Untap, Upkeep, Swamp, Thrull Surgeon, sac the surgeon. lemme see your hand (and which land you are tapping from my Portal last turn.)

Dicky Whistle Mabob: 15
Hand: 9

(U) Mt
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Raging Goblin (1/1)
(T) Dauthi Warlord (2/1, shadow, ~'s power is equal to the # of shadow creatures in play) enchanted by Shackles (Does not untap. W: return Shackles to owner's hand)
(U) Standing Troops (1/4, vigilance)
(T) Dauthi Jackal (2/1, shadow, BB, sac ~: destroy target blocking creature)
(U) Mage il-Vec (2/2, T, discard a card at random: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac: 13
Hand: 6

(T,T) Island
(U,U) Mountain
(T,T) Swamp
(U) Plains

(U) Rootwater Mystic (1/1)
(U) Whiptongue Frog (1/3, U: Gain flying ueot
(U) Mind Maggots (8/8 due to ctrs, When Mind Maggots comes into play, discard any number of creature cards. For each card discarded this way, put two +1/+1 counters on Mind Maggots.) * 6 +1/+1 ctrs *

(U) Erratic Portal (1,T: Return target creature to owner's hand unless that player pays 1)

Graveyard: Cunning, Wood Elves, Vampire Hounds, Cinder Crawler, Thrull Surgeon
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hold up. In response to the bouncing, I'll tap all except a Forest to cast Shattering Pulse w/buyback on the Portal. Responses?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, so the Pulse resolves and your Portal is gone, and I tap the last Forest for the 1 for the Portal's effect.

Now your turn and the Surgeon's effect: Here's my hand (I think I actually have 10 cards in hand)

Angelic Blessing
Avenging Druid
Theft of Dreams
Nausea
Shattering Pulse
Reclaim
Reckless Ogre
Elven Palisade
Spellshock
Spike Hatcher

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Damn.... Spike Hatcher..... I got nothing for that. You got a shadow creature and a guy that can block my Maggots several times..... You got this game.

Saga?

Ransac, cpa trash man