Mindmaster Exodus: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, it's deleted, but you still have to decide/say if you have any responses/blocks/take it to my attack :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 2 from the Scout

Plains
Thopter Squadron

Done

Spidey: 5
Hand: 8
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt

(T) Elvish Berserker (1/1; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 for each creature blocking it)
(T) Cinder Crawler (1/2; R: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot. Activate this ability only if ~ is blocked)
(U) Pygmy Troll (1/1; For each creature that blocks it, ~ gets +1/+1 until end of turn.; G: Regenerate ~)
(T) Thalakos Scout (2/1; Shadow; Discard a card: Return ~ to its owner's hand)
(U) Whiptongue Frog (1/3; U: ~ gains flying ueot)
(U) Thrull Surgeon (1/1; 1B, Sac ~: Look at target player's hand and choose a card from it. That players discards that card. Activate this ability only at any time you could cast a sorcery)
(S) Thopter Squadron (3/3 from ctrs; Flying; ~ ETB w/3 +1/+1 ctrs on it.; 1, Remove a +1/+1 from ~: Put a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only when I can cast a sorcery.; 1, Sac another Thopter: Put a +1/+1 ctr on ~. Activate this ability only when I can cast a sorcery)

Graveyard: Forest, Mt, Island
Exile:

===================================================================

Mooseman: 7
Hand: 6
Library:Wayward Soul
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UT) Swamp
(TTT) Island
(T) Mt
(UUT) Forest x3

Onslaught (Whenever you successfully cast a creature spell, tap target creature.)
Paroxysm (During the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, reveal the top card of that player's library to all players. If that card is a land card, destroy enchanted creature. Otherwise, enchanted creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn. (Return the card to the top of the player's library, face down.) )

(T) Welkin Hawk (4/4, Flying If ~ is put into any graveyard from play, you may search your library for a Welkin Hawk card, reveal that card to all players, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.) ~Para~
(U) Pygmy Troll (1/1,For each creature that blocks it, Pygmy Troll gets +1/+1 until end of turn. G: Regenerate Pygmy Troll.)
(U) Avenging Druid (1/3, If Avenging Druid damages any opponent, you may reveal cards from your library until you reveal a land card. Put that land into play and put all other revealed cards into your graveyard)

(S) Plated Rootwalla (3/3, 2G: Plated Rootwalla gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn. )

Graveyard: Fade Away
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Forest
Mindless Automaton
Tap Thropter
Vampire Hounds
Tap Frog
Attack with Hawk, Troll Druid and Rootwalla
Anything?

Spidey: 4
Hand: 8
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt

(T) Elvish Berserker (1/1; Whenever ~ becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 for each creature blocking it)
(T) Cinder Crawler (1/2; R: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot. Activate this ability only if ~ is blocked)
(U) Pygmy Troll (1/1; For each creature that blocks it, ~ gets +1/+1 until end of turn.; G: Regenerate ~)
(T) Thalakos Scout (2/1; Shadow; Discard a card: Return ~ to its owner's hand)
(T) Whiptongue Frog (1/3; U: ~ gains flying ueot)
(U) Thrull Surgeon (1/1; 1B, Sac ~: Look at target player's hand and choose a card from it. That players discards that card. Activate this ability only at any time you could cast a sorcery)
(T) Thopter Squadron (3/3 from ctrs; Flying; ~ ETB w/3 +1/+1 ctrs on it.; 1, Remove a +1/+1 from ~: Put a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only when I can cast a sorcery.; 1, Sac another Thopter: Put a +1/+1 ctr on ~. Activate this ability only when I can cast a sorcery)

Graveyard: Forest, Mt, Island
Exile:

===================================================================

Mooseman: 7
Hand: 3
Library:Wayward Soul
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(TTT) Island
(T) Mt
(UUUU) Forest x3

Onslaught (Whenever you successfully cast a creature spell, tap target creature.)
Paroxysm (During the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, reveal the top card of that player's library to all players. If that card is a land card, destroy enchanted creature. Otherwise, enchanted creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn. (Return the card to the top of the player's library, face down.) )

(T) Welkin Hawk (4/4, Flying If ~ is put into any graveyard from play, you may search your library for a Welkin Hawk card, reveal that card to all players, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.) ~Para~
(T) Pygmy Troll (1/1,For each creature that blocks it, Pygmy Troll gets +1/+1 until end of turn. G: Regenerate Pygmy Troll.)
(T) Avenging Druid (1/3, If Avenging Druid damages any opponent, you may reveal cards from your library until you reveal a land card. Put that land into play and put all other revealed cards into your graveyard)
(T) Plated Rootwalla (3/3, 2G: Plated Rootwalla gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn. )
(S) Mindless Automaton (2/2, ~ comes into play with two +1/+1 counters on it. 1, Choose and discard a card: Put a +1/+1 counter on~. Remove two +1/+1 counters from ~: Draw a card.) 2~+1/+1 cntrs~
(S) Vampire Hounds (2/2, Choose and discard a creature card: Vampire Hounds gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Fade Away, Sonic Burst, Mind Maggots
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. Good game! I didn't have any enchantment removal or creature removal and the Fade Away caused me to fall behind with mana to keep up.

Rest of my hand:

Pegasus Stampede - would have been good for end game *when* I had land
Treasure Hunter - to get back the Thopter
Zealots en-Dal
Furnace Brood - would have been the turn after the Fade Away if you hadn't cast the Fade Away
Jackalope Herd
Plated Rootwalla
Scare Tactics - my only non-creature instant
Cat Burglar

I was pretty much all creatures, and most not very good, at that :)

I think Dark Ascension should be in Suitcase soon, we can wait for that if you want.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Whew... that was close. I didn't have anything else left
hand:

Allay
Curiosity
Culling the weak

Lets wait. We have been doing this non stop for quite a while..... a short break wouldn't hurt....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Having trouble loading it. I get and no valid cards when I try to generate a booster......
Not sure what I did wrong, but I am the master of breaking any application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was able to generate a booster in both v7 and v8.

Do you get the expansion only or the entire master?