Done

Spidey: 6
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5
(T) Swamp

Clout of the Dominus (As long as enchanted creature is blue, it gets +1/+1 and has shroud. As long as enchanted creature is red, it gets +1/+1 and has haste)
Crumbling Ashes (At the beginning of my upkeep, destroy target creature with a -1/1- ctr on it)

(U) Hearthfire Hobgoblin (1/1, Doublestrike) ~Blissfully quite~ -1/-1cntr
(U) Hobgoblin Dragoon (1/2 due to Clout, Flying, First Strike) *Clouted* [/I] -1/-1cntr

Graveyard: Cenn's Enlistment (Retrace), Jawbone Skulkin, Slippery Bogle, Cinder Pyromancer, Hoof Skulkin
RFG:

Mooseman: 22
Hand: 7
In Play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

Recumbent Bliss(EC can't attack or block. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may gain 1 life.)

(T) Nettle Sentinel (1/1, Nettle Sentinel doesn't untap during your untap step. Whenever you play a green spell, you may untap Nettle Sentinel.)-1/-1cntr
-1/-1cntr
(U) Tilling Treefolk (0/2, Useless CIP)
(T) Soul Snuffers (2/2, When Soul Snuffers comes into play, put a -1/-1 counter on each creature)-1/-1cntr
(U) Figure of Destiny (2/2, "(r/w): Figure of Destiny becomes a 2/2 Kithkin Spirit.
(r/w)(r/w)(r/w): If Figure of Destiny is a Spirit, it becomes a 4/4 Kithkin Spirit Warrior.
(r/w)(r/w)(r/w)(r/w)(r/w)(r/w): If Figure of Destiny is a Warrior, it becomes an 8/8 Kithkin Spirit Warrior Avatar with flying and first strike.)

Graveyard:Chaotic Backlash, Battlegate Mimic, Mt
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nice one
EOT: WWW and make it a 4/4
Untap, upkeep life gain
Island
Attack with Figure and Snuffers
Response/blocks?

Spidey: 6
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5
(T) Swamp

Clout of the Dominus (As long as enchanted creature is blue, it gets +1/+1 and has shroud. As long as enchanted creature is red, it gets +1/+1 and has haste)
Crumbling Ashes (At the beginning of my upkeep, destroy target creature with a -1/1- ctr on it)

(U) Hobgoblin Dragoon (1/2 due to Clout, Flying, First Strike) *Clouted* [/I] -1/-1cntr

Graveyard: Cenn's Enlistment (Retrace), Jawbone Skulkin, Slippery Bogle, Cinder Pyromancer, Hoof Skulkin, Drain the Well
RFG:

Mooseman: 23
Hand: 7
In Play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

Recumbent Bliss(EC can't attack or block. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may gain 1 life.)

(T) Nettle Sentinel (1/1, Nettle Sentinel doesn't untap during your untap step. Whenever you play a green spell, you may untap Nettle Sentinel.)-1/-1cntr
-1/-1cntr
(T) Soul Snuffers (2/2, When Soul Snuffers comes into play, put a -1/-1 counter on each creature)-1/-1cntr
(T) Figure of Destiny (4/4, "(r/w): Figure of Destiny becomes a 2/2 Kithkin Spirit.
(r/w)(r/w)(r/w): If Figure of Destiny is a Spirit, it becomes a 4/4 Kithkin Spirit Warrior.
(r/w)(r/w)(r/w)(r/w)(r/w)(r/w): If Figure of Destiny is a Warrior, it becomes an 8/8 Kithkin Spirit Warrior Avatar with flying and first strike.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not yet :) During Blockers, tap out for Snakeform (Target creature loses all abilities and becomes a 1/1 green Snake ueot. Draw a card) on your Figure.

Dmg can stack and resolve now :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not really, I'll make it a 2/2 creature...... pay W

Hmmm, this is a layer thing, I think both are applied in 6b in timestamp order, thus it is a 1/1, then a 2/2.

418.5a The values of an object’s characteristics are determined by starting with the actual object, then applying continuous effects in a series of layers in the following order: (1) copy effects (see rule 503, “Copying Objects”); (2) control-changing effects; (3) text-changing effects; (4) type-changing effects (which includes effects that change an object’s card type, subtype, and/or supertype); (5) all other continuous effects, except those that change power and/or toughness; and (6) power- and/or toughness-changing effects.
Inside each layer from 1 through 5, apply effects from characteristic-defining abilities first, then all other effects in timestamp order. Inside layer 6, apply effects in a series of sublayers in the following order: (6a) effects from characteristic-defining abilities; (6b) all other effects not specifically applied in 6c, 6d, or 6e; (6c) changes from counters; (6d) effects from static abilities that modify power and/or toughness but don’t set power and/or toughness to a specific number or value; and (6e) effects that switch a creature’s power and toughness. Within each sublayer, apply effects in timestamp order. Note that dependency may alter the order in which effects are applied within a layer or sublayer. See also the rules for timestamp order and dependency (rules 418.5b–418.5g).
Example: Crusade is an enchantment that reads “White creatures get +1/+1.” Crusade and a 2/2 black creature are in play. If an effect then turns the creature white (layer 5), it gets +1/+1 from Crusade (layer 6d), becoming 3/3. If the creature’s color is later changed to red (layer 5), Crusade’s effect stops applying to it, and it will return to being a 2/2.
Example: Gray Ogre, a 2/2 creature, is in play. An effect puts a +1/+1 counter on it (layer 6c), making it 3/3. An effect that says “Target creature gets +4/+4 until end of turn” is applied to it (layer 6b), making it 7/7. An enchantment that says “Creatures you control get +0/+2” enters play (layer 6d), making it a 7/9. An effect that says “Target creature becomes 0/1 until end of turn” is applied to it (layer 6b), making it a 1/4 (0/1, plus +1/+1 from the counter, plus +0/+2 from the enchantment).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Unless you have something really big in your hand, I got a good pack this time
The figure is a 2/2 now
you take 2
Stalker Hag
Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(T,T,T,T,U) Forest x5
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Cenn's Enlistment (Retrace), Jawbone Skulkin, Slippery Bogle, Cinder Pyromancer, Hoof Skulkin, Drain the Well, Snakeform, Hobgoblin Dragoon
RFG:

Hand: 6
In Play:

(UUT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Nettle Sentinel (1/1, Nettle Sentinel doesn't untap during your untap step. Whenever you play a green spell, you may untap Nettle Sentinel.)-1/-1cntr
-1/-1cntr
(T) Figure of Destiny (2/2, "(r/w): Figure of Destiny becomes a 2/2 Kithkin Spirit.
(S) Stalker Hag (3/2, Swampwalk, Forestwalk)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Um, a double land-walker? I should think so...

Untap, upkeep - kill your Snuffers

Forest
Primalcrux

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Forest x6
(U) Swamp

(S) Primalcrux (6/6, Trample, Chroma - ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of green mana symbols in the mana costs of permanents I control)

Graveyard: Cenn's Enlistment (Retrace), Jawbone Skulkin, Slippery Bogle, Cinder Pyromancer, Hoof Skulkin, Drain the Well, Snakeform, Hobgoblin Dragoon
RFG:

In Play:

(UUT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Nettle Sentinel (1/1, Nettle Sentinel doesn't untap during your untap step. Whenever you play a green spell, you may untap Nettle Sentinel.)-1/-1cntr
(T) Figure of Destiny (2/2, "(r/w): Figure of Destiny becomes a 2/2 Kithkin Spirit.

Graveyard:Chaotic Backlash, Battlegate Mimic, Mt, Soul Snuffers
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: make the Figure 4/4
Untap, upkeep Life gain

Island
On the tree folk :Banishing Knack (Until end of turn, target creature gains "T: Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.)
response?

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Forest x6
(U) Swamp

(S) Primalcrux (6/6, Trample, Chroma - ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of green mana symbols in the mana costs of permanents I control)

RFG:

Mooseman: 24
In Play:

(UUU) Plains
(T) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Figure of Destiny (4/4, "(r/w): Figure of Destiny becomes a 2/2 Kithkin Spirit.

Graveyard:Chaotic Backlash, Battlegate Mimic, Mt, Soul Snuffers
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tap Treefolk to return your Primalcrux to hand.
Attack with the remaining 3 creatures.
response?

Hand: 4, Primalcrux
In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Forest x6
(U) Swamp

RFG:

Mooseman: 24
In Play:

(UUU) Plains
(T) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

(T) Tilling Treefolk (0/2, Useless CIP)
(T) Figure of Destiny (4/4, "(r/w): Figure of Destiny becomes a 2/2 Kithkin Spirit.
(T) Stalker Hag (3/2, Swampwalk, Forestwalk)

Graveyard:Chaotic Backlash, Battlegate Mimic, Mt, Soul Snuffers, Banishing Knack
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got nothing else. Good game!

Those Snuffers killed me (well, that and the Backlash). I had one myself, plus Double Cleave and Heartlash Cinder.

Onto Shards!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Thanks.... Shards tomorrow

My hand still had some good cards....
Kithkin Zealot - life gain
Hobgoblin Dragoon - flying FS
Wilderness Hypnotist - couldn't get enough blue mana to cast.....
Oona's Grace - useless
Shell Skulkin - another attacker

Those snuffers are great.....