Spidey: 12
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(T) Hanweir Battlements (T: Add C to my mana pool.; R, T: Target creature gains haste ueot.; 3RR, T: If I own and control both ~ and a creature named Hanweir Garrison, exile them, then meld them into Hanweir, the Writhing Township)

Campaign of Vengeance (Whenever a creature I control attacks, defending player loses 1 life and I gain 1 life)

(T) Wretched Gryff (3/4; Emerge 5U, When I cast ~, draw a card.; Flying)

Graveyard: Ironwright's Cleansing, Savage Alliance, Turn Aside, Midnight Scavengers, Desperate Sentry, Field Creeper, Contingency Plan, Abundant Maw, Thermo-Alchemist
Exile:
=========================================================================
Mooseman: 12
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(UT) Swamp
(U) Island
(TT) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

Blood Mist (E, At the beginning of combat on your turn, target creature you control gains double strike until end of turn.)

(T) Heron's Grace Champion (3/3, When ~ enters the battlefield, other Humans you control get +1/+1 and gain lifelink until end of turn.)
(T) It of the Horrid Swarm (4/4)
(T) Ulvenwald abomination (4/6,T: <> <>)
(T) Tattered Haunter (2/1,Flying Tattered Haunter can block only creatures with flying. )
(S) Stensia Innkeeper (3/3,When Stensia Innkeeper enters the battlefield, tap target land an opponent controls. That land doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)

Graveyard: Furyblade Vampire, Faith Unbroken, Displace, Borrowed Malevolence, Borrowed Hostility, Exultant Cultist, Murder
Exile: Cultist's Staff

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack, triggering the Campaign
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 13
Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(T) Hanweir Battlements (T: Add C to my mana pool.; R, T: Target creature gains haste ueot.; 3RR, T: If I own and control both ~ and a creature named Hanweir Garrison, exile them, then meld them into Hanweir, the Writhing Township)

Campaign of Vengeance (Whenever a creature I control attacks, defending player loses 1 life and I gain 1 life)

(T,A) Wretched Gryff (3/4; Emerge 5U, When I cast ~, draw a card.; Flying)

Graveyard: Ironwright's Cleansing, Savage Alliance, Turn Aside, Midnight Scavengers, Desperate Sentry, Field Creeper, Contingency Plan, Abundant Maw, Thermo-Alchemist
Exile:
Mooseman: 11
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(UT) Swamp
(U) Island
(TT) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

Blood Mist (E, At the beginning of combat on your turn, target creature you control gains double strike until end of turn.)

(T) Heron's Grace Champion (3/3, When ~ enters the battlefield, other Humans you control get +1/+1 and gain lifelink until end of turn.)
(T) Tattered Haunter (2/1,Flying Tattered Haunter can block only creatures with flying. )
(S) Stensia Innkeeper (3/3,When Stensia Innkeeper enters the battlefield, tap target land an opponent controls. That land doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)

Graveyard: Furyblade Vampire, Faith Unbroken, Displace, Borrowed Malevolence, Borrowed Hostility, Exultant Cultist, Murder

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 3

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

Exile:
Mooseman: 8
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(UT) Swamp
(U) Island
(TT) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Attack with all but the flyer give the Swarm double strike
Response?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

Exile:
Mooseman: 8
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Island
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(U) Tattered Haunter (2/1,Flying Tattered Haunter can block only creatures with flying. )
(T) Stensia Innkeeper (3/3,When Stensia Innkeeper enters the battlefield, tap target land an opponent controls. That land doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My response is death. Good game! Blood Mist was the MVP, apparently I should have used my Cleansing for that :rolleyes: I was really crippled, had 3 dead cards plus the land which meant 1/5 of my hand was useless; along with Contingency Plan, I still had Waxing Moon (no Werewolfs!), my rare was Eldritch Evolution (no library) and an Island. And I had the Hanweir Battlements and Midnight Scavengers who couldn't meld.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow, I just had an Island left. I didn't get any dead cards. I knew blood mist was great... just had to be aggressive.
Good game!