Hand: 11
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Field Creeper (2/1)
(U) Thermo-Alchemist (0/3; Defender; T: ~ deals 1 dmg to each opponent.; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell, untap ~)
(U) Eldrazi Horror creature token (3/2)
(S) Midnight Scavengers (3/3; When ~ ETB, I may return target creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less from my graveyard to my hand)

Graveyard: Ironwright's Cleansing
Exile:
=========================================================================
Mooseman: 22
Hand: 10
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Swamp
(T) Island
(U) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Blood Mist (E,At the beginning of combat on your turn, target creature you control gains double strike until end of turn.)

(U) Furyblade Vampire (1/2,Trample At the beginning of combat on your turn, you may discard a card. If you do, ~ gets +3/+0 until end of turn.)
(T) Exultant Cultist (2/2,When Exultant Cultist dies, draw a card. )
(S) Heron's Grace Champion (3/3, When ~ enters the battlefield, other Humans you control get +1/+1 and gain lifelink until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile: Cultist's Staff

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
MT
It of the Horrid Swarm, for it's emerge cost, sac the Furyblade
Response?

Spidey: 16
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Field Creeper (2/1)
(U) Thermo-Alchemist (0/3; Defender; T: ~ deals 1 dmg to each opponent.; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell, untap ~)
(S) Midnight Scavengers (3/3; When ~ ETB, I may return target creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less from my graveyard to my hand)

Exile:
Hand: 9
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Swamp
(T) Island
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Blood Mist (E,At the beginning of combat on your turn, target creature you control gains double strike until end of turn.)

(U) Exultant Cultist (2/2,When Exultant Cultist dies, draw a card. )
(U) Heron's Grace Champion (3/3, When ~ enters the battlefield, other Humans you control get +1/+1 and gain lifelink until end of turn.)
(S) It of the Horrid Swarm (4/4, Emerge 6G (You may cast this spell by sacrificing a creature and paying the emerge cost reduced by that creature's converted mana cost.) When you cast It of the Horrid Swarm, put two 1/1 green Insect creature tokens onto the battlefield.)
(S) Insect token (1/1)
(S) Insect token (1/1)

Graveyard:
Exile: Cultist's Staff, Furyblade Vampire

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Field Creeper (2/1)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Swamp
(T) Island
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(U) Heron's Grace Champion (3/3, When ~ enters the battlefield, other Humans you control get +1/+1 and gain lifelink until end of turn.)
(S) It of the Horrid Swarm (4/4, Emerge 6G (You may cast this spell by sacrificing a creature and paying the emerge cost reduced by that creature's converted mana cost.) When you cast It of the Horrid Swarm, put two 1/1 green Insect creature tokens onto the battlefield.)
(S) Insect token (1/1)
(S) Insect token (1/1)

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, use the Alchemist on you

Untap, upkeep

Island

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

(U) Field Creeper (2/1)
(U) Midnight Scavengers (3/3; When ~ ETB, I may return target creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less from my graveyard to my hand)

Exile:
Mooseman: 21
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Swamp
(T) Island
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(S) Insect token (1/1)
(S) Insect token (1/1)

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Swamp
Faith Unbroken targeting my Heron's Grace
Response?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

(U) Field Creeper (2/1)
(U) Midnight Scavengers (3/3; When ~ ETB, I may return target creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less from my graveyard to my hand)

Exile:
Hand: 8
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Island
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Faith Unbroken (EC,When ~ ETB, exile target creature an opponent controls until ~ leaves the battlefield. Enchanted creature gets +2/+2.)

(U) It of the Horrid Swarm (6/6, Emerge 6G (You may cast this spell by sacrificing a creature and paying the emerge cost reduced by that creature's converted mana cost.) When you cast It of the Horrid Swarm, put two 1/1 green Insect creature tokens onto the battlefield.) ~Faith~
(U) Insect token (1/1)
(U) Insect token (1/1)

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
RRWB for Savage Alliance with Escalate for 2, choosing 2 dmg to Heron's Grace and 1 dmg to all of your creatures.

Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh. Wait in response I'll cast Displace on my Horrid and the Grace
Wow, I really screwed this up, I said target the grace, but put the Enchantment on the Horrid.
Well my mistake. I targeted the Grace, so that's that.
Response?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So, with that all over.....
I will give my cultist double strike
and attack with the 3/3 doublestrike lifelink cultist.
Block/Response?

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(W) Plains
(U,U) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(U) Forest

(U) Field Creeper (2/1)

Graveyard: Ironwright's Cleansing, Savage Alliance
Exile:
Hand: 7
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Island
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(S) Heron's Grace Champion (3/3, When ~ enters the battlefield, other Humans you control get +1/+1 and gain lifelink until end of turn.)
(S) It of the Horrid Swarm (4/4,)

Graveyard:
Exile: Cultist's Staff, Furyblade Vampire, Faith Unbroken, Displace

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You still have 10 cards in hand.... I can't see this one going well for me.

Midnight Scavengers and token die, I gain 5
Done

Hand: 10
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(W) Plains
(U,U) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(U) Forest

(U) Field Creeper (2/1)

Graveyard: Ironwright's Cleansing, Savage Alliance, Turn Aside, Midnight Scavengers
Exile:
Mooseman: 26
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Island
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Blood Mist (E, At the beginning of combat on your turn, target creature you control gains double strike until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile: Cultist's Staff, Furyblade Vampire, Faith Unbroken, Displace, Borrowed Malevolence, Borrowed Hostility

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
9, actually. But you'd be surprised...

EOT, use the Alchemist on you (man, I have been mis-playing him!!)

Untap, upkeep

Plains
Desperate Sentry
Campaign of Vengeance

Done

Hand: 7
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

Campaign of Vengeance (Whenever a creature I control attacks, defending player loses 1 life and I gain 1 life)

(U) Field Creeper (2/1)
(S) Desperate Sentry (1/2; When ~ dies, put a 3/2 colorless Eldrazi Horror creature token onto the battlefield.; Delirium-~ gets +3/+0 as long as there are four or more card types among cards in my graveyard)

Graveyard: Ironwright's Cleansing, Savage Alliance, Turn Aside, Midnight Scavengers
Exile:
Mooseman: 25
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Island
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Blood Mist (E, At the beginning of combat on your turn, target creature you control gains double strike until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile: Cultist's Staff, Furyblade Vampire, Faith Unbroken, Displace, Borrowed Malevolence, Borrowed Hostility