Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, Upkeep,
Prepare to attack
response?

Ransac: 18
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Forest (enchanted with Utopia Sprawl)
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Utopia Sprawl (Enchant Forest, As Utopia Sprawl comes into play, choose a color (white). Whenever enchanted Forest is tapped for mana, its controller adds one mana of the chosen color to his or her mana pool.)
(T) Rakdos Signet (1,T: Add RB to your mana pool)
Palliation Accord (Whenever a creature an opponent controls becomes tapped, put a shield on Palliation Accord. Remove a shield counter from Palliation Accord: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to you this turn.)

(T) Indrik Stomphowler (5/5, Destroy target artifact or enchantment when ~ CIP) 1 +1/+1 Counter
(U) Entropic Eidolon (3/3, B, Sacrifice Entropic Eidolon: Target player loses 1 life and you gain 1 life. Whenever you play a multicolored spell, you may return Entropic Eidolon from your graveyard to your hand.) 1 +1/+1 Counter
(U) Minister of Impediments (2/2, T: Tap target creature) 1 +1/+1 Counter
(U) Sporeback Troll (3/3, Graft 2 (This creature comes into play with two +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever another creature comes into play, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it. 1G: Regenerate target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it. 3 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Cytospawn Shambler (6/6, Graft 6, G: Target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it gains trample until end of turn) 6 +1/+1 counters

Graveyard:Haazda Exonerator, Kill-Suit Cultist, Odds//Ends, Thrive
RFG:

Mooseman: 8
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest
(U) Rakdos Signet (1,T: Add RB to your mana pool)

Street Savvy (Enchanted creature gets +0/+2 and can block creatures with landwalk abilities as though they didn't have those abilities.)

(U) Haazda Exonerator (1/1, T, Sacrifice Haazda Exonerator: Destroy target Aura.)
(U) Sporeback Troll (1/1, Graft 2 (This creature comes into play with two +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever another creature comes into play, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it.)
1G: Regenerate target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it.) ~1 cntr~
(U) Slaughterhouse Bouncer (4/4, Hellbent - When Slaughterhouse Bouncer is put into a graveyard from play, if you have no cards in hand, target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn.) ~+1/+1/ cntr~
(U) Azorius AEthermage (1/1,Whenever a permanent is returned to your hand, you may pay 1. If you do, draw a card.)
(U) Squealing Devil (2/1, Fear When Squealing Devil comes into play, you may pay X. If you do, target creature gets +X/+0 until end of turn. When Squealing Devil comes into play, sacrifice it unless B was spent to play it.)
(U) Vesper Ghoul (1/1, T, Pay 1 life: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
(U) Demon's Jester (2/4, Flying Hellbent - Demon's Jester gets +2/+1 as long as you have no cards in hand.) ~Savvy~

Graveyard:Seal of Fire, Gobhobbler Rats, Cackling Flames, Riot Spikes
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Attack with the rest (6 counter on your Palliation, dang it)
Responses/Blocks?

Ransac: 18
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Forest (enchanted with Utopia Sprawl)
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Utopia Sprawl (Enchant Forest, As Utopia Sprawl comes into play, choose a color (white). Whenever enchanted Forest is tapped for mana, its controller adds one mana of the chosen color to his or her mana pool.)
(T) Rakdos Signet (1,T: Add RB to your mana pool)
Palliation Accord (Whenever a creature an opponent controls becomes tapped, put a shield on Palliation Accord. Remove a shield counter from Palliation Accord: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to you this turn.)

(T) Indrik Stomphowler (5/5, Destroy target artifact or enchantment when ~ CIP) 1 +1/+1 Counter
(U) Entropic Eidolon (3/3, B, Sacrifice Entropic Eidolon: Target player loses 1 life and you gain 1 life. Whenever you play a multicolored spell, you may return Entropic Eidolon from your graveyard to your hand.) 1 +1/+1 Counter
(T) Minister of Impediments (2/2, T: Tap target creature) 1 +1/+1 Counter
(U) Sporeback Troll (3/3, Graft 2 (This creature comes into play with two +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever another creature comes into play, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it. 1G: Regenerate target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it. 3 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Cytospawn Shambler (6/6, Graft 6, G: Target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it gains trample until end of turn) 6 +1/+1 counters

Graveyard:Haazda Exonerator, Kill-Suit Cultist, Odds//Ends, Thrive
RFG:

Mooseman: 8
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest
(U) Rakdos Signet (1,T: Add RB to your mana pool)

Street Savvy (Enchanted creature gets +0/+2 and can block creatures with landwalk abilities as though they didn't have those abilities.)

(T) Haazda Exonerator (1/1, T, Sacrifice Haazda Exonerator: Destroy target Aura.)
(T) Sporeback Troll (1/1, Graft 2 (This creature comes into play with two +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever another creature comes into play, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it.)
1G: Regenerate target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it.) ~1 cntr~
(T) Slaughterhouse Bouncer (4/4, Hellbent - When Slaughterhouse Bouncer is put into a graveyard from play, if you have no cards in hand, target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn.) ~+1/+1/ cntr~
(T) Azorius AEthermage (1/1,Whenever a permanent is returned to your hand, you may pay 1. If you do, draw a card.)
(T) Squealing Devil (2/1, Fear When Squealing Devil comes into play, you may pay X. If you do, target creature gets +X/+0 until end of turn. When Squealing Devil comes into play, sacrifice it unless B was spent to play it.)
(T) Vesper Ghoul (1/1, T, Pay 1 life: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
(T) Demon's Jester (2/4, Flying Hellbent - Demon's Jester gets +2/+1 as long as you have no cards in hand.) ~Savvy~

Graveyard:Seal of Fire, Gobhobbler Rats, Cackling Flames, Riot Spikes
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Block the Bouncer with my Troll and your Devil with my Eidolon. I have a response after blockers have been declared.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Flash Foliage (tapping Forest with U. Sprawl and Island), blocking the AEthermage.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's game
I was going to cast Run of Hit//Run and do enough damage to overcome your Palliation but with only 3 getting through I can't do enough damage.

I had to take the chance now while you only had 3 blockers....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I actually thought that you had a Demonfire in hand, with my Palliation Accord not going to be able to prevent it, but Hit/Run works, too.

What was your rare?

Onto Guildpact?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Checking back, it was your AEthermage's touch that you never put in your graveyard.

I really didn't worry much after I cast Thrive and gave everything I had the counters. Lots of Regen and Trample for everyone!!!

Spidey? Where are you? Chop Chop!

Ransac, cpa trash man