Mindmaster CPA Set: Spidey vs Limited

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(I guess we kinda blew past the first strike damage :) )

I'll assign all my damage to your Knight. Dmg resolves?

L

Limited

Nope, I'll cast Tears of Something on my Knight. The next five damage is prevented.

Damage resolves?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dmg resolves. My Altruist ends up with 5 dmg on it and you take 4.

Holdfast Guard, Done.

Spidey: 20
Hand: 11
In Play:

(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

(U) Cowardly Lion (2/1 Retreat (If this creature is returned to your hand from play, Draw a card)
(T) Ardent Altruist (5/6, Whenever a creature an opponent controls would be dealt damage, prevent one of that damage)
(T) Brandr Totem Chief (3/1, B: ~ becomes a 4/2 Berserker creature with Fear until EOT)
(S) Holdfast Guard (2/4, Whenever Holdfast Guard deals damage, you gain that much life)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Limited: 9
Hand: 12
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

(U) Explosive Goblin Goblin (1/1)
[R, Sacrifice ~ : ~ deals damage equal to it's power to target creature or player]
(U) Audacious Knight Knight (4/3)
[First Strike. Whenever ~ attacks, defending player may put a creature card from his or her hand into play. If he does, that creature blocks ~ this turn if able]

Graveyard: Tears of Something
RFG:

L

Limited

EOT, I'll sac my Goblin to deal the missing damage to the Altruist.

You still done?

In Play:

(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

(U) Cowardly Lion (2/1 Retreat (If this creature is returned to your hand from play, Draw a card)
(T) Brandr Totem Chief (3/1, B: ~ becomes a 4/2 Berserker creature with Fear until EOT)
(S) Holdfast Guard (2/4, Whenever Holdfast Guard deals damage, you gain that much life)

Graveyard: Ardent Altruist
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

[First Strike. Whenever ~ attacks, defending player may put a creature card from his or her hand into play. If he does, that creature blocks ~ this turn if able]

Graveyard: Tears of Something, Explosive Goblin
RFG:

L

Limited

Yeah! I destroyed a 5/6 :D

Untap, Upkeep, Island

I'll cast Feed the Void
[Draw two cards. Remove a card in your hand from the game. For each R spent to play Feed the Void, it deals one damage to target creature]

I'm paying R, so I'll deal one damage to Brandr Totem Chief.

I'll remove "CPAWRUTripleLand" from my hand from the game.

Done.

In Play:

(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Ardent Altruist, Brandr Totem Chief?
RFG:

In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Tears of Something, Explosive Goblin, Feed the Void
RFG: CPAWRUTripleLand

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest
Spotted Leopard

Done

Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(U) Forest

(U) Holdfast Guard (2/4, Whenever Holdfast Guard deals damage, you gain that much life)
(S) Spotted Leopard (3/3, vigilance, UG: ~ can't be the target of spells or abilities until EOT)

Graveyard: Ardent Altruist, Brandr Totem Chief
RFG:

In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep

Swamp

Tooth for a Tooth

Done

In Play:

(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(U) Forest

(U) Holdfast Guard (2/4, Whenever Holdfast Guard deals damage, you gain that much life)
(S) Spotted Leopard (3/3, vigilance, UG: ~ can't be the target of spells or abilities until EOT)

RFG:

Hand: 9
In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Tooth for a Tooth [Whenever a creature you control is returned to your hand from play, you may return target creature an opponent controls to it's owner's hand]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest
Attack with the Guard and Leopard
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U) Island
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mountain
(U) Swamp
(U,U) Forest x2

(T) Holdfast Guard (2/4, Whenever Holdfast Guard deals damage, you gain that much life)
(U) Spotted Leopard (3/3, vigilance, UG: ~ can't be the target of spells or abilities until EOT)

RFG:

Hand: 9
In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Tooth for a Tooth [Whenever a creature you control is returned to your hand from play, you may return target creature an opponent controls to it's owner's hand]

L

Limited

Nope. The Audacious Knight dies, and I take two damage.

You done?