Spidey: 14
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(U) Plains
(U) Island
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Jungle Hollow (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add B or G to my mana pool)

(U) Barkhide Troll (3/3 from ctr; ~ ETB with a +1/+1 ctr on it.; 1, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: ~ gains hexproof ueot)~Sitting this one out~
(U) Lavakin Brawler (Creature-Elemental Warrior; 2/4; Whenever ~ attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each Elemental I control)
(U) Silverback Shaman (5/4; Trample; When ~ dies, draw a card)~Indetured~
(U) Griffin Sentinel (1/3; Flying, vigilance)
(U) Diamond Knight (1/1; Vigilance; As ~ ETB, choose a color [BLACK]; Whenever I cast a spell of the chosen color, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)
(S) Vorstclaw (7/7)

Graveyard: Goblin Smuggler, Netcaster Spider
Exile:
=========================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(UUU) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Treasure tokens (T,Sac: one any color)

Pacifism (EC,Enchanted creature can't attack or block.)
Unholy Indenture (EC,When enchanted creature dies, return that card to the battlefield under your control with a +1/+1 counter on it.)

(U) Metropolis Sprite (1/2,Flying. U: Metropolis Sprite gets +1/-1 until end of turn.)
(U) Barony Vampire (3/2,)
(U) Brightwood Tracker (2/4, 5G, Tap: Look at the top four cards of your library. You may reveal a creature card from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.)
(U) Audacious Thief (2/2,Whenever Audacious Thief attacks, you draw a card and you lose 1 life.)
(T) Rapacious Dragon (3/3,Flying. When~ ETB, create two Treasure tokens. )
(U) Salvager of Ruin (2/1,Sacrifice Salvager of Ruin: Choose target permanent card in your graveyard that was put there from the battlefield this turn. Return it to your hand.)
(S) Marauding Raptor (2/3,Creature spells you cast cost 1 less to cast.Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, Marauding Raptor deals 2 damage to it. If a Dinosaur is dealt damage this way, Marauding Raptor gets +2/+0 until end of turn.)
Graveyard: Devout Decree, Agonizing Syphon
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with Vorstclaw
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mt
(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Jungle Hollow (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add B or G to my mana pool)

(U) Barkhide Troll (3/3 from ctr; ~ ETB with a +1/+1 ctr on it.; 1, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: ~ gains hexproof ueot)~Sitting this one out~
(U) Lavakin Brawler (Creature-Elemental Warrior; 2/4; Whenever ~ attacks, it gets +1/+0 ueot for each Elemental I control)
(U) Diamond Knight (1/1; Vigilance; As ~ ETB, choose a color [BLACK]; Whenever I cast a spell of the chosen color, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)
(T,A) Vorstclaw (7/7)

Graveyard: Goblin Smuggler, Netcaster Spider
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(UUU) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest

Unholy Indenture (EC,When enchanted creature dies, return that card to the battlefield under your control with a +1/+1 counter on it.)

(U) Metropolis Sprite (1/2,Flying. U: Metropolis Sprite gets +1/-1 until end of turn.)
(U) Barony Vampire (3/2,)
(U) Brightwood Tracker (2/4, 5G, Tap: Look at the top four cards of your library. You may reveal a creature card from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.)
(U) Audacious Thief (2/2,Whenever Audacious Thief attacks, you draw a card and you lose 1 life.)
(U) Salvager of Ruin (2/1,Sacrifice Salvager of Ruin: Choose target permanent card in your graveyard that was put there from the battlefield this turn. Return it to your hand.)
(S) Marauding Raptor (2/3,Creature spells you cast cost 1 less to cast.Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, Marauding Raptor deals 2 damage to it. If a Dinosaur is dealt damage this way, Marauding Raptor gets +2/+0 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Devout Decree, Agonizing Syphon
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone dies

Plains
Vilis, Broker of Blood, triggering the Knight

Done

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2
(U) Island
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Jungle Hollow (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add B or G to my mana pool)

(U) Diamond Knight (2/2 from ctr; Vigilance; As ~ ETB, choose a color [BLACK]; Whenever I cast a spell of the chosen color, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Vilis, Broker of Blood (8/8; Flying; B, Pay 2 life: Target creature gets -1/-1 ueot.; Whenever I lose life, draw that many cards)

Graveyard: Goblin Smuggler, Netcaster Spider, Vorstclaw
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(UUU) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest

Graveyard: Devout Decree, Agonizing Syphon, Barony Vampire, Audacious Thief, Marauding Raptor
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay, okay.... I surrender..... a 7/7 and 8/8 flyer? And you still have 4 cards to play?
This pack can't keep up or even get through for damage.
Very good one.
I could have recycled my flyers , but never killing your 8/8 flyer.
I had
Inspiring Captain
Soul Salvage
Island
Prismite

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, good game! Another quick one... Yeah, the 7/7 was just a vanilla and seemed to be an improved Craw Wurm, but the flier was my rare (finally got a good one!) And I still had:

Sorceror of the Fang - for creature stalemate
Undead Servant
Raise the Alarm
Unsummon - to save the Shaman so you wouldn't get or if you cast some other spell on my guys
Salvager of Ruin - to bring back Vilis in case you got rid of him during my turn

Onto the next!