Mindmaster Conflux: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully, unless you pull any surprises :)

So all of my blocked guys die and those of yours who blocked the Elemental tokens die and you take 5 from the unblocked attackers

Tap out for Volcanic Fallout (~ can't be countered. ~ deals 2 dmg to each player and each creature) for the kill?

Spidey: 5
Hand:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(T) Toxic Iguanar (1/1; ~ has deathtouch as long as I control a green permanant)
(U) Frontline Sage (0/1; Exalted; U, T: Draw a card, then discard a card)
(T) Rakka Mar (2/2; Haste; R, T: Put a 3/1 red Elemental creature token with haste onto the battlefield)
(T) Grixis Slavedriver (4/4)

Graveyard:Aven Trailblazer, Toxic Iguanar, Rotting Rats, Suicidal Charge, Sedraxis Alchemist, Wandering Goblins, Beacon Behemoth, Countersquall, Darklit Gargoyle, Faerie Machinist, Volcanic Fallout
Exile:
========================================================
Mooseman: 2 (Dead?)
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(UT) Swamp
(UU) Island
(U) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

Asha's Favor (Enchanted creature has flying, first strike, and vigilance.)

(U) Espar Cormorants (3/3, Flying)
(U) Fusion Elemental (8/8) ~Favored~

Graveyard: Drag Down, Voices from the Void, Brackwater Elemental (Unearth 2U), Yoke of the Damned, Constricting Tendrals, Suicidal Charge, Scattershot Archer, Beacon Behemoth, Knightofthe Reliquary
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You got it
I only had an enchanment/artifact kill and two totally dead cards.
I was wondering what you were up to.
Great comeback

R

rokapoke

Moosey, you should have blocked the Slavedriver. You would have won next turn!

The Gargoyle was not going to hurt you -- if he tried to pump it, you could have killed it with your Archer.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I can't believe it. Good game! Between your discard and the Fusion Elemental *and* the Favor, I didn't think I had enough time to get out enough Elemental tokens to help attack (and the mis-block).

Let's do some Dragon's Maze!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Moosey, you should have blocked the Slavedriver. You would have won next turn!

The Gargoyle was not going to hurt you -- if he tried to pump it, you could have killed it with your Archer.
I knew the archer was there, but I wanted the flyers out of the way.